Windows 10: PC is weird upon startup.

Discus and support PC is weird upon startup. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I typically log on to windows, I type my password and im in instantly. Everything works fine and I do my thing. Recently, it takes forever load... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CinomonStix, Mar 12, 2020.

1. PC is weird upon startup.

When I typically log on to windows, I type my password and im in instantly. Everything works fine and I do my thing. Recently, it takes forever load after typing my password and the pc becomes super slow like its under a heavy load of work. The mouse will work for a second then stop and get a blue spinning circle. That freezes after a second and it stays frozen occasionally opening up a startup window very slowly. It does this until the screen goes black for about 15 seconds and then it will go back to normal and work fine. I tried a full reset and it would not complete it saying something stopped it. I ran it in windows safe mode and it still took a few seconds to load after typing the password. But, it worked completely fine after.

Ryzen 7 3700x

Asrock X570 Taichi

RTX 2070 Super

16 gb 3200mhz corsair vengence

:)

CinomonStix, Mar 12, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 12, 2020
  3. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

PC is weird upon startup.

Kem Mon, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

PC is weird upon startup.

1. PC is weird upon startup. - Similar Threads - weird upon startup

2. Charging alert upon startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Charging alert upon startup: So, I am using a school device, and when I opened up my plugged-in computer after being on sleep for about an hour, I got some sort of warning alerting me about how my AC Adapter I assume it means the charger wasn't working right, and my computer wouldn't charge. I tried to...
  3. Browsers Crashing Upon Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers Crashing Upon Startup: Hi there, I got a really weird issue and wondering if anyone has a solution. If you'd be willing to help, that'd be greatly appreciated.So, I got a bit of a weird issue. I'm currently running Windows 11 on my 14" LG Gram, but the problem started when I was running Windows 10....
  4. Sudden BSOD upon startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden BSOD upon startup: Hi. I turned on my laptop this morning. After bootup I got BSOD. See the image below. What seems to be the problem? Tried restarting the laptop after BSOD and I think it's okay now....
  5. Blue Screen upon startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen upon startup: Hi, Since last night, I have been experiencing a problem upon starting up my Toshiba Laptopwith Windows 10 as when I do so the computer says please wait and shortly after, a blue screen pops up. It then tells me to choose my keyboard layout, where I click UK and move on....
  6. Error 3FO upon startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 3FO upon startup: Hello, I am posting this to see if anyone else has this same problem or a solution. Sometimes, upon startup, my computer will come up with the error 3FO, boot device not found or no OS installed. After about 15-20 minutes of leaving my computer turned off I can turn it back...
  7. Weird Slowdowns / Freezing as of recently. upon startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Weird Slowdowns / Freezing as of recently. upon startup: Greetings again o/ ive been having a really major and annoying issue as of recently where i will boot my PC. and as i go down stairs for breakfast or what not it gives me enough time to get breakfast and reset the network adaptor. no more than a minute id say. and then i...
  8. Weird Slowdowns / Freezing as of recently. upon startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Slowdowns / Freezing as of recently. upon startup: Greetings again o/ ive been having a really major and annoying issue as of recently where i will boot my PC. and as i go down stairs for breakfast or what not it gives me enough time to get breakfast and reset the network adaptor. no more than a minute id say. and then i...
  9. Windows 10 PC Black Screen Upon Startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 PC Black Screen Upon Startup: I can't get into my windows 10 pc. IT will say "preparing automatic repair, then show a black screen. I've tried making a USB using rufus to repair Windows 10, still black screen upon loading from usb. I cant get into safe mode, I cant boot at all. It gets to the splash...
  10. Clicking noises upon startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clicking noises upon startup: just had this happen to me, was such a weird and distinct thing to hear that its was obvious it was coming from the PC. booted up PC about 10 mins ago and just as i was going to sit down on my chair i heard clicking noises maybe 3-5 times before it went away during mid...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. weird startup loading windows