Windows 10: Pc is working Dead slow

Discus and support Pc is working Dead slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i sign into my laptopWindows 10 it's starts smoothly, but after showing desktop it didn't load anything like icons or files on desktop and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sanaullah25, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Pc is working Dead slow

When i sign into my laptopWindows 10 it's starts smoothly, but after showing desktop it didn't load anything like icons or files on desktop and taskbar, Laptop work in a dead slow speed even refreshing the desktop take 5-6 mints. It continously showing the cursor in a loading position. This state remains almost 10-12 mints and after that a screen appears by showing a message that "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. we are just collectung some error info and then we will restart for you. If you call a support person give them this info: Stop code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED ".

PLEASE HELP ME SOLVING THIS ISSUE.

:)

Sanaullah25, Sep 28, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Pc is working Dead slow

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Pc is working Dead slow

1. Pc is working Dead slow - Similar Threads - working Dead slow

2. PC now dead.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC now dead.: Dear Microsoft, Following a windows 10 update on Friday night 18th December 2020 my PC which is a couple of years old has died with the dreaded black screen of death and curser working. I have tried f8 keys soft boots and wasted hours of time. Can someone help?...
  3. Dead PC Help Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dead PC Help Update: I just recently upgraded my PC. I installed Windows 10 via a usb media, and it works for the first few hours. After installing drivers and getting everything set up, I start getting application crashes, and BSOD. The issue is that every single stop code is different. I’ve...
  4. Dead PC Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dead PC Help: I just recently upgraded my PC. I installed Windows 10 via a usb media, and it works for the first few hours. After installing drivers and getting everything set up, I start getting application crashes, and BSOD. The issue is that every single stop code is different. I’ve...
  5. Dead pc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dead pc: My pc won’t turn onno fans or lights and this happened after 3 consecutive overheats. I replaced the cpu and the motherboard and am really not sure what is left. This is 100% a hardware issue. I know my pc pretty well but im bamboozled at this point...
  6. Dead pc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dead pc: And by dead pc i mean no fans or lights. My computer overheated 1 too many times on a brand new game and it finally had enough. 75c was when it shut off btw. I really thought this was the cpu but after getting a replacement still nothing. I fear its the motherboard but there...
  7. Dead pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dead pc: My desktop pc has died, have tried all restore, reset ,safe mode, repair options none work, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dead-pc/ac61e1b4-3e84-40ae-a857-d936baa99289
  8. Dead PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dead PC: I recently lost the use of an additional HDD in my Dell XPS desktop. So I switched off the machine to check. Finding nothing obviously amiss, i boxed it up and switched the power on - to find it was totally dead. No problems with power cables or sockets and there is a yellow...
  9. pc working slow

pc working slow: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-working-slow/11db99be-9ffa-4191-a082-333e142f4d9a
  10. PC Dead (maybe)

PC Dead (maybe): OK over the last 2 months my pc has just shut down for no reason and the only way to get it to turn back on is to pull the plug from the wall and wait a few seconds. It has done this about 3 times. Last night playing ARK my game froze and the only way to get back to the...