Windows 10: PC isn't appearing under Devices despite being signed in and unable to download games

Discus and support PC isn't appearing under Devices despite being signed in and unable to download games in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently attempted to download Minecraft for Windows 10 using the code I recieved for previously purchasing Minecraft: Java Edition. I used the code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KaliRamsey, Aug 22, 2019.

1. PC isn't appearing under Devices despite being signed in and unable to download games

I recently attempted to download Minecraft for Windows 10 using the code I recieved for previously purchasing Minecraft: Java Edition. I used the code on my microsoft account and tried to install it, but it wouldn't register. I am positive my PC has all of the correct requirements, including the latest Windows 10. Clicking the Install button didn't do or prompt anything from either the website or the app, and when I pressed Install to Device, it said that I didn't have any applicable devices. At the time, my PC was showing up under my Microsoft account as I was signed into that account on my PC. Seeing that it was listed under My Devices but not appearing as a compatible device for my game, I removed the device to try and reconnect it. Now that I have done that, it is no longer appearing under My Devices and I cannot seem to fix this. I have logged out and back in to my account on my computer and restarted it several times, but it still isn't showing up. I'm not on a local profile or anything; I am signed on to the same Microsoft account and it is not appearing. I tried the Microsoft Accounts Troubleshooter multiple times and I always receive an error message saying that either my internet is down or something is wrong on Microsoft's end. I know my internet is working just fine seeing as I'm having no other issues with it, so it must be something on Microsoft's side. Any help with these issues would be appreciated!

:)

KaliRamsey, Aug 22, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 22, 2019
  3. Where are my downloaded Games?

Hi Brandon,

Games downloaded from the Microsoft Store website or through the Windows Store app are added in the Xbox app's Game list. To access this, kindly perform the following steps:

• Select the Start button, then select Xbox.
    • Sign in using the Microsoft account you've used to download the game.
    • Select My games. Games you have on that device will appear there.

If you can't see the game, it may be because the game was not automatically added on your Game list. To add it, proceed with the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Xbox.
    • Sign in using the Microsoft account you've used to download the game.
    • Select My games.
    • Select Add a game from your PC.
    • You'll see a scrollable list of all Win32 games and programs that have
      Start
      menu shortcuts. From the list, find Solitaire HD and add it to your
      My games menu so you can quickly browse for and launch the game.
    • Once you've selected your choices, select Add selected games at the bottom of the pop-up window.

Don't forget to notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Aug 22, 2019
  4. PC isn't appearing under Devices despite being signed in and unable to download games

Downloading games

Hi,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the reasons why you are unable to download games from Windows Store. To help you resolve this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Were you able to install other applications on your device?
    • Are you having this issue with all other games from Windows Store?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Wilfred Mac, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

PC isn't appearing under Devices despite being signed in and unable to download games

1. PC isn't appearing under Devices despite being signed in and unable to download games - Similar Threads - isn't appearing under

2. Unable to sign into Microsoft account for Manage mobile devices under Bluetooth & devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into Microsoft account for Manage mobile devices under Bluetooth & devices: I tried to sign in with my Microsoft account and the error message showed up, "Try that again. We've run into an unexpected error, please sign in again."Yes, I did input the correct email and password. I also tried signing in with a different account and it did not...
  3. Unable to sign into Microsoft account for Manage mobile devices under Bluetooth & devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign into Microsoft account for Manage mobile devices under Bluetooth & devices: I tried to sign in with my Microsoft account and the error message showed up, "Try that again. We've run into an unexpected error, please sign in again."Yes, I did input the correct email and password. I also tried signing in with a different account and it did not...
  4. Game mode activates Despite being disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game mode activates Despite being disabled: I have turned it off but it keeps starting when i start a game it **** up my audio settings may the person who made it burn in hell. i have deleted the registry editor AllowAutoEnableGameMode thing but still activates i have repeatedly restarted my computer but it just...
  5. Game mode activates Despite being disabled

Game mode activates Despite being disabled: I have turned it off but it keeps starting when i start a game it **** up my audio settings may the person who made it burn in hell. i have deleted the registry editor AllowAutoEnableGameMode thing but still activates i have repeatedly restarted my computer but it just...
  6. Unable to sign into microsoft due to "no Internet connection", despite being connected to...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to sign into microsoft due to "no Internet connection", despite being connected to...: I have been having this issue on multiple devices over a period of several months now. Despite being connected to wifi, the account sign-in window says "you will need an internet connection for this". I have experienced this issue on both wireless and wired connections across...
  7. Unable to sign into microsoft due to "no Internet connection", despite being connected to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into microsoft due to "no Internet connection", despite being connected to...: I have been having this issue on multiple devices over a period of several months now. Despite being connected to wifi, the account sign-in window says "you will need an internet connection for this". I have experienced this issue on both wireless and wired connections across...
  8. Unable to sign into microsoft due to "no Internet connection", despite being connected to...

9. USB Mass Storage Device appearing in Device Manager despite none being connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Mass Storage Device appearing in Device Manager despite none being connected: I really have no idea what this could be. Initially it was listed as an unknown usb device device descriptor request failed, and after unplugging everything connected via usb from my computer, it was still present. So I unplugged my power supply by the recommendation of a...
  10. Unable to download game from the store due to device being incompatible

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download game from the store due to device being incompatible: I bought the Xbox Game Pass so that I could try out the new State of Decay 2: Heartland DLC, but when I try to install it the Microsoft Store is saying that my devices are incompatible even though I've purchased AND successfully played State of Decay 2 on one of my devices....