Windows 10: PC isn't detecting bluetooth capability

Discus and support PC isn't detecting bluetooth capability in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently purchased a pce ac55bt and the wifi is now working fine, however windows is not detecting the bluetooth capability of this card - when I run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DwightReed2, Aug 12, 2018.

1. PC isn't detecting bluetooth capability

I recently purchased a pce ac55bt and the wifi is now working fine, however windows is not detecting the bluetooth capability of this card - when I run the bluetooth troubleshooter I get the following message:

:)

DwightReed2, Aug 12, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 12, 2018
  3. lost bluetooth capability

Hello Eugenia,

This issue could possible caused by missing drivers. For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the model of your laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 12, 2018
  4. PC isn't detecting bluetooth capability

Wireless bluetooth capabilities

I want to activate or update my Laptop with Windows 10 to have wireless Bluetooth capabilities. How? I have my IPhone 8 synced with laptop, and phone has Bluetooth. Anyway to send Bluetooth capabilities from phone to :T? With Windows 10? Need very specific
    instruction as to how. Thank you.

PaulaLassiter Botto, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

PC isn't detecting bluetooth capability

1. PC isn't detecting bluetooth capability - Similar Threads - isn't detecting bluetooth

2. PC Lost Bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Lost Bluetooth capability: So in a very frustrating turn of events, my PC has suddenly lost it's bluetooth capability. I'm fairly certain this was after a Windows update too.I have tried looking for it in device manager. As you can see, it's not there.I've tried checking Bluetooth and Other Devices. As...
  3. PC Lost Bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Lost Bluetooth capability: So in a very frustrating turn of events, my PC has suddenly lost it's bluetooth capability. I'm fairly certain this was after a Windows update too.I have tried looking for it in device manager. As you can see, it's not there.I've tried checking Bluetooth and Other Devices. As...
  4. PC Lost Bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bluetooth capability: how to add blue tooth capability https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capability/b7f343e5-2432-437b-b9d9-4465e02a9fc8
  6. bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth capability: how to add blue tooth capability https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capability/b7f343e5-2432-437b-b9d9-4465e02a9fc8
  7. bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Bluetooth Capabilities

Bluetooth Capabilities: My laptop was always Bluetooth compatible but now it says Bluetooth not compatible, what happened? I have tried several suggestions already https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capabilities/9298f67c-a448-49bc-8590-b2c2cef529f4
  9. Bluetooth capability not detected

Bluetooth capability not detected: Hey, All of a sudden my bluetooth stopped working. I cant see the blue tooth toggle button in my bluetooth and device settings, neither can i see it in my action center. [ATTACH] I have even tried troubleshooting the bluetooth issue, it says that bluetooth capability not...
  10. Bluetooth capability

Bluetooth capability: I have an HP 15 and I am not sure if I have a Bluetooth capability on this hp 15 I don't see a button in the action center. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capability/3f69311f-1807-4d34-98ae-1e44f601c82b