Windows 10: Pc isn't working after i updated my windows

Discus and support Pc isn't working after i updated my windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I was in zoom class and my PC randomly restarted and then like 3min later again and than almost instantly again but this time screen doesn't show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kthreemy, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Kthreemy Win User

Pc isn't working after i updated my windows

So I was in zoom class and my PC randomly restarted and then like 3min later again and than almost instantly again but this time screen doesn't show any thing like PC wouldn't been turned on PC is on but nothing happens so I turned it of and unplugged it and spammed turn on button than I plugged it in and I turned it on it worked for less than 5 min and that same thing happened so I googled what to do when PC randomly restarts one of the things was to reinstall graphics drivers so I uninstalled them but while I was installing them back my PC restarted and I couldn't install it back so far one more thing after it restarts 3 times if I turn it of and try turning it back on it doesn't post so yhe can some one help .....

:)

Kthreemy, Dec 2, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Pc isn't working after i updated my windows

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Pc isn't working after i updated my windows

1. Pc isn't working after i updated my windows - Similar Threads - isn't working updated

2. My touchpad isn't working after the Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touchpad isn't working after the Windows 11 update: I have a Lenovo V14 G2-ALC Laptop with all the latest drivers installed as per windows update. Last week I've recently updated my laptop to Windows 11 and I've noticed that my touchpad isn't working anymore. The keyboard works perfectly, I need to connect bluetooth/cable...
  3. My touchpad isn't working after the Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My touchpad isn't working after the Windows 11 update: I have a Lenovo V14 G2-ALC Laptop with all the latest drivers installed as per windows update. Last week I've recently updated my laptop to Windows 11 and I've noticed that my touchpad isn't working anymore. The keyboard works perfectly, I need to connect bluetooth/cable...
  4. pc wont update apps and windows update isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc wont update apps and windows update isn't working: so recently my pc is has not been functioning properly. Windows update and apps such as steam don't work either. I've tried trouble shooting and a few things I've seen online but nothing has worked. steam gets stuck on updating, then a fatal error message comes up saying...
  5. pc wont update apps and windows update isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc wont update apps and windows update isn't working: so recently my pc is has not been functioning properly. Windows update and apps such as steam don't work either. I've tried trouble shooting and a few things I've seen online but nothing has worked. steam gets stuck on updating, then a fatal error message comes up saying...
  6. pc wont update apps and windows update isn't working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. My touchpad driver isn't working after the Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touchpad driver isn't working after the Windows 11 update: FYI - I have a Lenovo Legion 5 82au With all the latest drivers installed as per windows updateI've recently updated my laptop to Windows 11 and I've noticed that my trackpad/touchpad isn't working anymore, tbh its been a few months since I've updated to Windows 11 but I...
  8. My PC isn't working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC isn't working properly: My PC [Operating System: Windows 10] has been acting weird lately, it gets stuck a lot. A few days ago, it had a startup problem, but I fixed it using startup repair. It worked alright for a while. But two days ago, a new problem showed up. My PC boots, even my desktop shows...
  9. My Windows PC's Audio Isn't Working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows PC's Audio Isn't Working.: Hello, yesterday I tried resetting my PC but it said it had an error. So I just shut down my computer and logged on again today. Ever since I've logged onto my PC, my audio hasn't worked. It first started off as the services not running, which I eventually fixed. I restarted...
  10. My Keyboard isn't working after update the windows version 1809.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Keyboard isn't working after update the windows version 1809.: Hello All. What should i do My Keyboard isn't working after update the windows version 1809. I try to update drivers and all looks ok. need help please. Thank you in Advance. Have a good day....