Windows 10: pc isnt working

Discus and support pc isnt working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; sometimes my pc isnt working, when i type something its get deleted and when open any saved file its is not opening or seen like screen or words... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jabeenfatima, Sep 26, 2020.

1. pc isnt working

sometimes my pc isnt working, when i type something its get deleted and when open any saved file its is not opening or seen like screen or words flashing

:)

jabeenfatima, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

pc isnt working

1. pc isnt working - Similar Threads - isnt working

2. Weirdly keyboard isnt fully working for microsoft services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weirdly keyboard isnt fully working for microsoft services: I have an asus G17 2023I downloaded Asus's keyboard update and this issue started like 1-2weeks after that so i dont think that caused the issue.I setup a pin for my laptop and when i open my laptopnormal opening, i did not opened the setting that makes computer fully closes...
  3. Weirdly keyboard isnt fully working for microsoft services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weirdly keyboard isnt fully working for microsoft services: I have an asus G17 2023I downloaded Asus's keyboard update and this issue started like 1-2weeks after that so i dont think that caused the issue.I setup a pin for my laptop and when i open my laptopnormal opening, i did not opened the setting that makes computer fully closes...
  4. My mouse cursor isnt working and nothing will help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse cursor isnt working and nothing will help: My sister messed up my computer and now my cursor is slow and even at max speed its still slow, please help i have tried to fix it with google and nothing will work, does updating my pc fix it??? Help!...
  5. My mouse cursor isnt working and nothing will help

My mouse cursor isnt working and nothing will help: My sister messed up my computer and now my cursor is slow and even at max speed its still slow, please help i have tried to fix it with google and nothing will work, does updating my pc fix it??? Help!...
  6. My mouse cursor isnt working and nothing will help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My internet isnt working and it says no internet secured.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet isnt working and it says no internet secured.: Hello,My internet is connected on Windows 11 and they say no internet secured ihave tried all the commands and the problems but this error could not be fixed sometimes it says The DNS server isnt responding sometimes its says you have no network connected adapter i have been...
  8. My internet isnt working and it says no internet secured.

My internet isnt working and it says no internet secured.: Hello,My internet is connected on Windows 11 and they say no internet secured ihave tried all the commands and the problems but this error could not be fixed sometimes it says The DNS server isnt responding sometimes its says you have no network connected adapter i have been...
  9. Microsoft designer compact keyboard says it is paired but isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft designer compact keyboard says it is paired but isnt working: My keyboard somehow stopped working AGAIN. It was working fine and suddenly when I type no words appear. This problem seems to happen every time there is an update to my Windows laptop. It says it is paired to my laptop but the light flashes slowly when I type and no words...
  10. Microsoft designer compact keyboard says it is paired but isnt working

Microsoft designer compact keyboard says it is paired but isnt working: My keyboard somehow stopped working AGAIN. It was working fine and suddenly when I type no words appear. This problem seems to happen every time there is an update to my Windows laptop. It says it is paired to my laptop but the light flashes slowly when I type and no words...