Windows 10: PC issue!

Discus and support PC issue! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi as of 4-5 days ago I have been having this issue where when playing genshin impact my screen will go black then it will go to desktop background... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JustinLiang224, Jun 15, 2021.

1. PC issue!

Hi as of 4-5 days ago I have been having this issue where when playing genshin impact my screen will go black then it will go to desktop background however my pc will now perform slow. Example would be trying to restart the game it will be in slowmo and also my youtube videos will be slow while the game is up. This has never happened before until recently when my pc updated.

:)

JustinLiang224, Jun 15, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 15, 2021
  4. PC issue!

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

PC issue!

1. PC issue! - Similar Threads - issue

2. Issue with display I think

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with display I think: Everytime I move my mouse in a game the edges sharpen or glitch out, I dont know what the problem is or if it is visible with video:IMG 6467 youtube.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-display-i-think/4b943c02-ec51-4633-b704-eb45e7da4498
  3. Issue with display I think

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with display I think: Everytime I move my mouse in a game the edges sharpen or glitch out, I dont know what the problem is or if it is visible with video:IMG 6467 youtube.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-display-i-think/4b943c02-ec51-4633-b704-eb45e7da4498
  4. Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues: I am currently running Windows 11 on my HP laptop. However, ever since I installed Windows 11 automatically, when I try to shut down and update my PC, I have experienced significant audio issues. I have never encountered this problem with Windows 10, which I used for years...
  5. Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues

Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues: I am currently running Windows 11 on my HP laptop. However, ever since I installed Windows 11 automatically, when I try to shut down and update my PC, I have experienced significant audio issues. I have never encountered this problem with Windows 10, which I used for years...
  6. My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...: My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I have java downloded Can soemone help Plz its only minecraft filles scheamticas...
  7. My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...

My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...: My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I have java downloded Can soemone help Plz its only minecraft filles scheamticas...
  8. Microsoft Money Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Money Issue: I have a 2009 iMac with VMWare Fusion installed so that I can use Microsoft Money Plus. It's the only program I used on this machine and I've used it for more than 15 years. I've tired other software but this suits my needs. Today when I try to open Money Plus it tells me...
  9. Microsoft Money Issue

Microsoft Money Issue: I have a 2009 iMac with VMWare Fusion installed so that I can use Microsoft Money Plus. It's the only program I used on this machine and I've used it for more than 15 years. I've tired other software but this suits my needs. Today when I try to open Money Plus it tells me...
  10. can anyone help me what is causing this? This is my first time with this issue

can anyone help me what is causing this? This is my first time with this issue: 031924-21796-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-me-what-is-causing-this-this-is-my/a4529ac1-2daa-4410-bb3d-7f9c777149ec