Windows 10: pc issues, is it malware, hacked, what?

Discus and support pc issues, is it malware, hacked, what? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; pc goes to sleep, won't wake speedily or not at all, and the password prompt box doesn't allow typed answer at all. this inevitably leads to restarts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gdhuvdthh, Aug 24, 2020.

1. pc issues, is it malware, hacked, what?

pc goes to sleep, won't wake speedily or not at all, and the password prompt box doesn't allow typed answer at all. this inevitably leads to restarts etc, after which the pc works for until this happens, what's going on? thanks.

submitted by /u/gdhuvdthh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gdhuvdthh, Aug 24, 2020
  2. Boatvan Win User

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Le Boule Win User

pc issues, is it malware, hacked, what?

Le Boule, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

pc issues, is it malware, hacked, what?

1. pc issues, is it malware, hacked, what? - Similar Threads - issues malware hacked

2. What is that "malware"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is that "malware"?: Hi everyone, just today i noticed that my cpu run on 100% and i had no running apps so i knew theres something wrong. Somehow some viruses got into me pc and they add whole C: exception in Defender. I downloaded MalwareBytes and it shows me around 50 PUP or viruses, one was...
  3. What is that "malware"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is that "malware"?: Hi everyone, just today i noticed that my cpu run on 100% and i had no running apps so i knew theres something wrong. Somehow some viruses got into me pc and they add whole C: exception in Defender. I downloaded MalwareBytes and it shows me around 50 PUP or viruses, one was...
  4. Microsoft Account Hacked By Malwares.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Hacked By Malwares.: CAUSE:Yesterday, my little brother find some ways to cheat a game call Roblox, and after he found it, he immediately regret it. The Script encrypt all files to *.XVCF, and beyond that, It steal your information if you leave your internet on after infected....
  5. Malware & Hacked computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware & Hacked computer: Hello, Recently I’ve been having a lot of problems with my PC. I downloaded a file from this sketchy guy almost 2 mouths ago. He grabbed a lot of my information, such as. IP, cookies and my product key to my windows computer. Recently I’ve done a system wipe but after a few...
  6. Malware & Hacked computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malware & Hacked computer: Hello, Recently I’ve been having a lot of problems with my PC. I downloaded a file from this sketchy guy almost 2 mouths ago. He grabbed a lot of my information, such as. IP, cookies and my product key to my windows computer. Recently I’ve done a system wipe but after a few...
  7. Potential hacking or malware

Potential hacking or malware: I did a security scan to find any threats and it showed an unwanted app called something PUA23/InstallCore and it said this was severe when I looked it up have i been hacked? And what can I do about it?...
  8. Malware or what?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Malware or what?: Hey, I think I got a Malware on my PC, I downloaded (just for testing :) ) NiceHash Mine to mine some BTC, when its mining the Video Encoder jumps from 0% to 100% and again( I think thats normal when mining), so I tested it out and removed it from my Computer, I then...
  9. hacked and malware is it happing to me?

hacked and malware is it happing to me?: i would like to know if and who i am being hacked from.... please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/hacked-and-malware-is-it-happing-to-me/50694950-1844-45de-ae9f-ed998ce8befd
  10. What is this ? Malware??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is this ? Malware??: [IMG]Didnt open . Anyone elaborate?? looks legit but need to know history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-malware/39652293-3500-4e21-9d56-e9416a09214d