Windows 10: Pc just crashed with DPC watchdog violation on a 2 month old hard drive, why ????????????

Discus and support Pc just crashed with DPC watchdog violation on a 2 month old hard drive, why ???????????? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Log Name: System Source: volmgr Date: 8/4/2021 6:21:02 PM Event ID: 49 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kjl1956, Aug 4, 2021.

1. kjl1956 Win User

Pc just crashed with DPC watchdog violation on a 2 month old hard drive, why ????????????

Log Name: System Source: volmgr Date: 8/4/2021 6:21:02 PM Event ID: 49 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-SVOCV7A Description: Configuring the Page file for crash dump failed. Make sure there is a page file on the boot partition and that is large enough to contain all physical memory. Event Xml: http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> 49 0 2 0 0 0x80000000000000 684725 System DESKTOP-SVOCV7A \Device\Harddis

:)

kjl1956, Aug 4, 2021

2. BSOD-DPC Watchdog Violation

Hi, my computer crashed 5 times in the past two months with a DPC Watchdog Violation coded blue screen error. I uploaded the DMP file of the latest crash, the output of Msinfo, and my computer specifications assuming that it may help diagnose the crash.
    It would help a lot if anyone can address the cause of the crash and/or suggest anything to fix it. Thanks in advance.

The link containing the files -> https://we.tl/t-WfEoZkgtH4

NihanKardan, Aug 4, 2021
  3. VeraKh Win User
    Bluescreen DPC Watchdog Violation

It did just crashed again. The same problem - DPC Watchdog Violation

VeraKh, Aug 4, 2021
  4. Pc just crashed with DPC watchdog violation on a 2 month old hard drive, why ????????????

DPC Watchdog Violation

I'm playing the game Minecraft and my PC freezes and crashed with the error of DPC Watchdog violation.

Here is a link to my files: OneDrive

Thank You!

Vito Cicinelli, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

Pc just crashed with DPC watchdog violation on a 2 month old hard drive, why ????????????

1. Pc just crashed with DPC watchdog violation on a 2 month old hard drive, why ???????????? - Similar Threads - crashed DPC watchdog

2. DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC Watchdog Violation: Lately I have been having issues with a recent laptop I purchased. I kept getting DPC_WatchDog_Violation. I updated Windows 10 to latest version, updated all my drivers, verified that my SSD firmware is up to date and ran multiple SFC /Scannow with DISM repairs. I keep...
  3. DPC Watchdog Violation

DPC Watchdog Violation: I have been consistently getting DPC Watchdog Violations for the last 4-6 weeks. To address the issue I have tried: 1. Disconnecting all USB equipment from my system except a USB hub with my Logitech receiver. - Problem persisted. 2. Switched USB hub with another one...
  4. DPC Watchdog Violation

DPC Watchdog Violation: Hello, My computer crashes once in a few days when waking up from sleep mode, showing error code DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION. I have uploaded my minidump files to the following folder: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap87I0ekZbOF3Wj7DbqVZegi4lIb?e=0LLSGx. I would appreciate your help....
  5. DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DPC Watchdog Violation: Can someone help me figure out why I'm BSOD'ing even though I just installed a new 980 Pro as my Windows 10 drive? I encountered this problem on my previous SSD (sporadic BSODs until Windows would no longer boot up) and lost a lot of data. Here is my Minidump file:...
  6. Persistent DPC Watchdog violation crashes

Persistent DPC Watchdog violation crashes: Hello Microsoft Community, I'm new here so I hope I'm providing all the information you need to help me with this issue. I've recently gotten a upgraded to a new 4TB HDD from Western Digital and installed a clean copy of windows on it. My computer is custom built and I've...
  7. Dpc Watchdog Violation

Dpc Watchdog Violation: Does anyone know why I have this problem? Started happening a week ago, before that everything was going well. I have a pretty good computer so I don't know what to do. Tried updating drivers and certificates but the same blue screen appears after a while... submitted by...
  8. DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC Watchdog Violation: My computer has been consistently crashing while I play games with the same error. "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION." I have taken the time to reset my computer, reinstall Windows, update a whole bunch of drivers, and remove my secondary hard drive to see if that would solve the...
  9. DPC Watchdog Violation

DPC Watchdog Violation: Need help with DPC Watchdog violation; pc was just kind of idle and suddenly BSOD. I'm running windows 10 version 1909 Build(18363.720) 2 of the latest updates have been giving me random bsods as well and I have felt that the KB4551762 update has been the most stable for me...
  10. DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Support
    DPC Watchdog Violation: hi recently I have a problem that I have blue screen (dpc watchdog violation) sometimes happens to me especially when I open the overwatch game sometimes I can play all day and without problems and other times just start the game I get the error of dpc watchdog violation blue...