Windows 10: Pc just stuck/frozen on the bootup keyboard and mouse dont work on any usb ports

Discus and support Pc just stuck/frozen on the bootup keyboard and mouse dont work on any usb ports in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So my computer went into the boot up menu so i closed it but then it took me to the black screen with the words invalid startup bootter it says reboot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by T_564, Jun 18, 2022.

1. T_564 Win User

Pc just stuck/frozen on the bootup keyboard and mouse dont work on any usb ports

So my computer went into the boot up menu so i closed it but then it took me to the black screen with the words invalid startup bootter it says reboot pc or insert driver image but i cant keyboard and mouse wont work the usb works but not for keyboards and mouse and i tried all and even if i do unplug and replug it takes straight to that screen so my pc frozen at that how do i fix it

:)

T_564, Jun 18, 2022
  2. Bossman Win User

Mouse and keyboard not working on bootup

This works! Thank you so much. BTW why should I place PC four feet away?

Bossman, Jun 18, 2022
  3. Windows 10 usb keyboard and mouse not working

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below question.

I would like to know if you are getting any message when you connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse?

I suggest you to connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different USB port and check if it works.

Also, plug your USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different system and check if it works.

I suggest you try below method and check if it helps

Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Jun 18, 2022
  4. Pc just stuck/frozen on the bootup keyboard and mouse dont work on any usb ports

my audio, usb ports, keyboard and mouse are all not working... any suggestions?

my audio, usb ports, keyboard and mouse are all not working... any suggestions?

austincorrigan, Jun 18, 2022
Thema:

Pc just stuck/frozen on the bootup keyboard and mouse dont work on any usb ports

1. Pc just stuck/frozen on the bootup keyboard and mouse dont work on any usb ports - Similar Threads - stuck frozen bootup

2. USB ports dont work as they should

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB ports dont work as they should: Hello,A few hours ago my pc froze and i needed to restart it via power button now every device that was connected while i did that stopped working on this pc. I tried them on other devices and they worked perfectly fine, also new devices that i connect to this pc work fine...
  3. USB ports dont work as they should

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB ports dont work as they should: Hello,A few hours ago my pc froze and i needed to restart it via power button now every device that was connected while i did that stopped working on this pc. I tried them on other devices and they worked perfectly fine, also new devices that i connect to this pc work fine...
  4. No mouse works with any USB port.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No mouse works with any USB port.: Any mouse will not work in any USB port, I've tried a logitech mouse, general unbranded mouse,a PS/2 mouse and even using the ps4 controller analog stick as a mouse and nothing works. I know the usb ports are not the issue as the keyboard works fine in the same ports. No...
  5. No mouse works with any USB port.

No mouse works with any USB port.: Any mouse will not work in any USB port, I've tried a logitech mouse, general unbranded mouse,a PS/2 mouse and even using the ps4 controller analog stick as a mouse and nothing works. I know the usb ports are not the issue as the keyboard works fine in the same ports. No...
  6. Pc just stuck/frozen on the bootup keyboard and mouse dont work on any usb ports

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc just stuck/frozen on the bootup keyboard and mouse dont work on any usb ports: So my computer went into the boot up menu so i closed it but then it took me to the black screen with the words invalid startup bootter it says reboot pc or insert driver image but i cant keyboard and mouse wont work the usb works but not for keyboards and mouse and i tried...
  7. Pc just stuck/frozen on the bootup keyboard and mouse dont work on any usb ports

Pc just stuck/frozen on the bootup keyboard and mouse dont work on any usb ports: So my computer went into the boot up menu so i closed it but then it took me to the black screen with the words invalid startup bootter it says reboot pc or insert driver image but i cant keyboard and mouse wont work the usb works but not for keyboards and mouse and i tried...
  8. usb ports or mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb ports or mouse and keyboard not working: ladies and gents of the community. Can you please explain to me how to follow solutions on this question/ I ask about a solution for "mouse and keyboard usb ports not working in dual booted windows 7" . The usb ports , the mouse and keyboard are working when boot up in...
  9. usb ports or mouse and keyboard not working

usb ports or mouse and keyboard not working: ladies and gents of the community. Can you please explain to me how to follow solutions on this question/ I ask about a solution for "mouse and keyboard usb ports not working in dual booted windows 7" . The usb ports , the mouse and keyboard are working when boot up in...
  10. Mouse and keyboard not working on bootup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and keyboard not working on bootup: I use a Logitech wireless USB keyboard and mouse combo. On booting up, they are not useable until some 20 seconds after Windows has loaded. This means I cannot press DEL to enter BIOS setup, F12 to select boot drive, select which operating system I would like, and so forth....