Windows 10: PC keep freezing randomly and when I play some games

Discus and support PC keep freezing randomly and when I play some games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have run a dskchk on my windows drive and the test came back fine. Some of my games freeze and some don't. sometimes when i turn it off it will turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChaoticPancakeZ, May 3, 2022.

1. PC keep freezing randomly and when I play some games

I have run a dskchk on my windows drive and the test came back fine. Some of my games freeze and some don't. sometimes when i turn it off it will turn on but still say no signal

:)

ChaoticPancakeZ, May 3, 2022
  2. tenmen Win User

PC randomly freezes while gaming

Hello all,

my PC started to randomly freeze while I am playing games,without showing a BSOD,but there are minidumps from those freezings/crashings.

Here is the Vlog collector : Attachment 287858

My OS is Win 10 x64 Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.778).

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

tenmen, May 3, 2022
  3. Minecraft freezes gaming PC

Hi,

We have here a thread Windows 10 freezes when playing games
    related to your concern. We suggest that you go through the steps provided by
    Roger Lu.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, May 3, 2022
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

PC keep freezing randomly and when I play some games

Can't play Hit It Rich game and system freezes

Hi carmenstanley1,

Thank you for your response.

I can understand how frustrating it would be. This issue might be due to corrupted profile or if the game is not installed completely. I suggest you to follow these steps and let us know if it works.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

• Are you aware of any changes happened on the computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried playing this game on other browser (Google chrome or Mozilla) and check for the issue?

Step 1: Uninstall or Repair the game.

1. Press Windows and
      R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Right click on the Hit it Rich app > Select Repair or uninstall it.
    4. Reinstall the application and check for the issue.

Step 2: Create a new local account.

The reason might be due to user account corruption, so I would suggest you to ‘Create
    a local user or administrator account’
    and check if the issue persists.

Note: You will not see all your files under your default file location.
    So your data will be saved under C:\Users\User_name.

If you are facing issues with freezing, I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps on
    Tips to improve PC performance in Windows

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, May 3, 2022
Thema:

PC keep freezing randomly and when I play some games

1. PC keep freezing randomly and when I play some games - Similar Threads - keep freezing randomly

2. My PC keeps randomly freezing even when not playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps randomly freezing even when not playing games: As mentioned above it keeps freezing randomly but it also makes the sound of a device disconnecting and connecting again which i cant seem to find, my mic doesnt disconnect nor mouse nor keboard.Specs:GPU: RTX4070tiCPU: Ryzen 7 7700xRAM: 32gbstorage: 1tb and 2tb...
  3. My PC keeps randomly freezing even when not playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps randomly freezing even when not playing games: As mentioned above it keeps freezing randomly but it also makes the sound of a device disconnecting and connecting again which i cant seem to find, my mic doesnt disconnect nor mouse nor keboard.Specs:GPU: RTX4070tiCPU: Ryzen 7 7700xRAM: 32gbstorage: 1tb and 2tb...
  4. My PC keeps randomly freezing even when not playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My PC keeps randomly freezing even when not playing games

6. PC keep freezing randomly and when I play some games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keep freezing randomly and when I play some games: I have run a dskchk on my windows drive and the test came back fine. Some of my games freeze and some don't. sometimes when i turn it off it will turn on but still say no signal...
  7. PC keep freezing randomly and when I play some games

PC keep freezing randomly and when I play some games: I have run a dskchk on my windows drive and the test came back fine. Some of my games freeze and some don't. sometimes when i turn it off it will turn on but still say no signal...
  8. Pc freezed randomly when playing game mostly then restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc freezed randomly when playing game mostly then restarts: Hello, I recently came accross a problem with my pc, it's a custom build and everything was fine until about a month ago, my pc would restart when I exited a game or it would restart when I played it. It freezes for like 10 seconds then restarts and takes forever to start up...
  9. PC keeps freezing when playing games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC keeps freezing when playing games: Recently my pc has started freezing when playing games but in a weird way. At first my pc would just freeze outright after a few hours of playing games but i could still hear audio from the game and my friends talking on discord. but now the moment i open a game, first my...
  10. Random crashes/freezes when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random crashes/freezes when playing games: Hello, about a year ago i had problems on my PC where sometimes during playing games i would get a vertically black and white striped screen and the computer would restart (it happened when playing high requirement games mostly) . That has not happened in a long time but...