Windows 10: PC keep making annoying noise

Discus and support PC keep making annoying noise in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My PC beep with a single Ctrl+Shift combo and i tried everything they say on google like unboxing everything in "make keyboard easier to use" in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mèo, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Mèo Win User

PC keep making annoying noise

My PC beep with a single Ctrl+Shift combo and i tried everything they say on google like unboxing everything in "make keyboard easier to use" in control panel but it still makes that annoying noise.

:)

2. Riel Alc Win User

Annoying Noises

Hi Amanda,

To better assist you with the issue, where did the noise come from? Was it when running a program, or upon logging in to your computer? Can you also check if it's from the inside of your PC?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Ramit_B Win User
    Nokia N8 makes an annoying crackling click noise!!

Hi,

My brand new Nokia N8 is making a annoying crackling click noise, which partly sounds like the start of a tape recorder during calls. The noise is sporadic and sometimes so loud that it keeps ringing in my ears for a minute or so. Flashing the software from
    Nokia care didn't help. Any idea what this might be.

Ramit_B, Mar 17, 2019
  4. PC keep making annoying noise

Metallic annoying noise PSU !

I just got a 500w Sirtec PSU and it makes an annoying high-intensity noise (I hope i describe it right) just as i plug the power cable in psu, be it the power button switched on or off. If i power the pc on, the noise becomes even more annoying.

I have no idea what could it be ! Please help me out with this *Frown PC keep making annoying noise :(

gabytzu339, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

PC keep making annoying noise

1. PC keep making annoying noise - Similar Threads - keep making annoying

2. PC keeps making a buzzing noise and shutting off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC keeps making a buzzing noise and shutting off: When i open my PC the computer keeps making a buzzing noise, and after like 3-7 minutes it shuts downI can boot it up again after but it keeps shutting down. The sound usually intensifies when its about to shut down without warning.I cant really do much since im not good at...
  3. PC keeps making a buzzing noise and shutting off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps making a buzzing noise and shutting off: When i open my PC the computer keeps making a buzzing noise, and after like 3-7 minutes it shuts downI can boot it up again after but it keeps shutting down. The sound usually intensifies when its about to shut down without warning.I cant really do much since im not good at...
  4. PC keeps making a buzzing noise and shutting off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My bluetooth speaker make an annoying noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth speaker make an annoying noise: Hi guys,I have got a problem with my bluetooth speaker in the last several weeks. It was wotking fine, but suddenly it startet to make a strange noise, everytime I am going to listening to anything, like a sound file or watching movies. The speaker works, but in the bagground...
  6. My bluetooth speaker make an annoying noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My bluetooth speaker make an annoying noise: Hi guys,I have got a problem with my bluetooth speaker in the last several weeks. It was wotking fine, but suddenly it startet to make a strange noise, everytime I am going to listening to anything, like a sound file or watching movies. The speaker works, but in the bagground...
  7. My bluetooth speaker make an annoying noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Annoying noises

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying noises: So I charge my Nintendo switch on my PC but every couple minutes it makes the sound that means a device connected to the PC any help fixing this? submitted by /u/hackersythe11b [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jzdsqb/annoying_noises/
  9. Annoying clicking noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Annoying clicking noise: Hello I got an annoying clicking noise while listening Youtube. I did removed and reinstall the NVIDIA audio driver, but noise is still there. Edit: Clicking noise like static is heard even when there in nothing playing on Youtube. Any idea Any help appreciated 143346
  10. annoying pop up that attempts to freeze my pc and makes a buzzing noise

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    annoying pop up that attempts to freeze my pc and makes a buzzing noise: I'm using Edge on the latest version of windows 10 on my pc. The latest updates are installed I have this very annoying pop up that makes a loud noise and tries to freeze my pc, I have run Windows Defender offline scan, DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth, sfc...