Windows 10: PC keep setting up with Windows 10

Discus and support PC keep setting up with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a PC that came out with windows 8 but after the complete reset it reinstalled windows 10. So there is still activate windows sign in the bottom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Moniade Beer, Jan 13, 2019.

1. PC keep setting up with Windows 10

I have a PC that came out with windows 8 but after the complete reset it reinstalled windows 10. So there is still activate windows sign in the bottom right corner. How do I get my legit windows 8 back?

:)

Moniade Beer, Jan 13, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 13, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 13, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

PC keep setting up with Windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

PC keep setting up with Windows 10

1. PC keep setting up with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - keep setting

2. Hi! Why does my laptop keeps on sleeping? I already updated all the settings but to no avail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi! Why does my laptop keeps on sleeping? I already updated all the settings but to no avail.: Hi! Why does my laptop keeps on sleeping? I already updated all the settings but to no avail. I already followed all the steps that I saw here from other users who experienced the same and it's frustrating....
  3. Hi! Why does my laptop keeps on sleeping? I already updated all the settings but to no avail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi! Why does my laptop keeps on sleeping? I already updated all the settings but to no avail.: Hi! Why does my laptop keeps on sleeping? I already updated all the settings but to no avail. I already followed all the steps that I saw here from other users who experienced the same and it's frustrating....
  4. Update from windows 10 to windows 11 and keep all settings, apps, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update from windows 10 to windows 11 and keep all settings, apps, etc.: How to on setting: "Keep personal files and apps during Windows Setup". i can update to windows 11 but i scared about apps... i know that when i enter google account i be have all passwords, but, what if i loose all apps? So... i asking how to turn that funtion named "Keep...
  5. Update from windows 10 to windows 11 and keep all settings, apps, etc.

Update from windows 10 to windows 11 and keep all settings, apps, etc.: How to on setting: "Keep personal files and apps during Windows Setup". i can update to windows 11 but i scared about apps... i know that when i enter google account i be have all passwords, but, what if i loose all apps? So... i asking how to turn that funtion named "Keep...
  6. Update from windows 10 to windows 11 and keep all settings, apps, etc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Turned off Filter Keys, and Sticky Keys in Settings, but it keeps beeping when I hit shift...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turned off Filter Keys, and Sticky Keys in Settings, but it keeps beeping when I hit shift...: I already Turned off Filter Keys, and Sticky Keys in Settings, but it keeps beeping when I hit shift a few times in game.I already restarted my PC since the Changes in Settings, none of this fixes the Beep issues.I am using a laptop, and am on win 10.The Random beeping...
  8. Turned off Filter Keys, and Sticky Keys in Settings, but it keeps beeping when I hit shift...

Turned off Filter Keys, and Sticky Keys in Settings, but it keeps beeping when I hit shift...: I already Turned off Filter Keys, and Sticky Keys in Settings, but it keeps beeping when I hit shift a few times in game.I already restarted my PC since the Changes in Settings, none of this fixes the Beep issues.I am using a laptop, and am on win 10.The Random beeping...
  9. In Windows 11, the setting for "Screen and Sleep" keeps resetting, How to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11, the setting for "Screen and Sleep" keeps resetting, How to fix this?: I have a Samsung Galaxy Odyssey laptop with Windows 11 and I have the "Screen and Sleep" setting set as balanced, with the "Plugged in, turn screen off" and the "On battery power, turn screen off" both set as 10 minutes. And the "Plugged in, put device to sleep after" and the...
  10. In Windows 11, the setting for "Screen and Sleep" keeps resetting, How to fix this?

In Windows 11, the setting for "Screen and Sleep" keeps resetting, How to fix this?: I have a Samsung Galaxy Odyssey laptop with Windows 11 and I have the "Screen and Sleep" setting set as balanced, with the "Plugged in, turn screen off" and the "On battery power, turn screen off" both set as 10 minutes. And the "Plugged in, put device to sleep after" and the...