Windows 10: PC keeps beeping when gaming

Discus and support PC keeps beeping when gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My PC keeps beeping when i right click my mouse while gaming. It happens a lot and everytime my mouse freezes and i cant move with it until i click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JiříKalina, Oct 2, 2019.

1. PC keeps beeping when gaming

My PC keeps beeping when i right click my mouse while gaming. It happens a lot and everytime my mouse freezes and i cant move with it until i click again. I recorded it and posted it on SC https://soundcloud.com/jurka-kalina/beep-sound

:)

JiříKalina, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Kordi Win User

My PC keeps beeping on starup

when i start my pc from sleep or completely being off it starts beeping 5~10 seconds, but after it, it works normally. can you tell me what's the problem?

My PC - System Builder

Kordi, Oct 2, 2019
  3. PC beeps when playing Games

I noticed it when i first installed Minecraft on my PC 2 weeks ago. since then it happened it in some more games. After playing a bit there is this loud "BEEP BEEP" (sometimes 1 and i also got it once where it beeped 3 times but 2 is most common) and the
    game freezes for a sec.I uploaded a video on youtube where you can hear the beeps

TheLimitGamer, Oct 2, 2019
  4. PC keeps beeping when gaming

pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

PC keeps beeping when gaming

1. PC keeps beeping when gaming - Similar Threads - keeps beeping gaming

2. Pc keeps reeboting when gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc keeps reeboting when gaming: Hey everyone so i just build a new pc but when i play some intense game like cyberpunk or far cry 6 the pc restart by itself and when i check the reliability monitor i got this error log. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e...
  3. Pc keeps reeboting when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps reeboting when gaming: Hey everyone so i just build a new pc but when i play some intense game like cyberpunk or far cry 6 the pc restart by itself and when i check the reliability monitor i got this error log. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e...
  4. Pc keeps reeboting when gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pc beeping when downloading games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc beeping when downloading games: Hello all so i have a pretty weird situation happening on my pc.The issue is as follows..Whenever im downloading a game for example the pc does after exactly 4 minutes a beep sound,the sound itself is very faint and is easy to not hear.The sound appears to be coming from the...
  6. Pc beeping when downloading games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc beeping when downloading games: Hello all so i have a pretty weird situation happening on my pc.The issue is as follows..Whenever im downloading a game for example the pc does after exactly 4 minutes a beep sound,the sound itself is very faint and is easy to not hear.The sound appears to be coming from the...
  7. Pc beeping when downloading games

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. PC Keeps crashing when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Keeps crashing when gaming: Hello! I'm desperate so I'm hope someone here can help me, I have had this issue for the past 1 or 2 weeks, something like that, so I bought a new computer case and my windows was updated to the latest version when I first got it, after I moved my PC over to it,...
  9. PC beeps when playing Games

PC beeps when playing Games: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Window 10 Radeon RX 580 Series Here the video https://streamable.com/dsnfg Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-beeps-when-playing-games/ed2ccd93-ae5f-40c6-86f8-c4b4b1bc710f
  10. PC beeps when playing Games

PC beeps when playing Games: I noticed it when i first installed Minecraft on my PC 2 weeks ago. since then it happened it in some more games. After playing a bit there is this loud "BEEP BEEP" (sometimes 1 and i also got it once where it beeped 3 times but 2 is most common) and the game freezes for a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer beeps with right click while gaming

2. beeping from gaming