Windows 10: Pc keeps black screening while playing games randomly.

Discus and support Pc keeps black screening while playing games randomly. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This pc worked perfectly for a while but ever since i moved i've been getting black screens while gaming.Started with deep rock galactic.What happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vanhooren Branko, Jun 10, 2023.

1. Pc keeps black screening while playing games randomly.

This pc worked perfectly for a while but ever since i moved i've been getting black screens while gaming.Started with deep rock galactic.What happens when i blackscreen:Audio and pc still work fine, i alt f4 to shut down the pc / restart.Monitor says there is no source, all lighting in pc still works.I have tried bringing it to the store but they didn't find any issues even if the event viewer doesn't say so.Tried updating drivers, using old drivers, took out all the parts to make sure they were nicely fitted, they were.4 clean installs and i went from windows 11 to 10, yet it was futile. If

:)

Vanhooren Branko, Jun 10, 2023

2. Unable to play video games on Windows 10, black screen after log-in screen

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Windows 10 operating system, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• From where are you trying to play the video games (downloaded/ from website)?
    • If you are playing games from website which browser are you using?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message when the game crashes?
    • Are you able log-in to your computer?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated display drivers.

As you see black screen while logging to the desktop, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about this issue, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 10, 2023
  3. PC randomly shuts down or gets black screen

I've been having this issue for a while, my PC will either randomly shut off usually when I'm playing games, I sometime get a black screen on both my monitors that doesn't allow me to press any button to do anything, this sometimes happens after my PC
    randomly shuts down when I log in or when I'm playing a game, I know it's not a overheating issue.

Operator Badger, Jun 10, 2023
  4. TODO5 Win User

Pc keeps black screening while playing games randomly.

Black Screen While Playing A Game.

Hello, My pc is experiencing a problems these 5 days, which is a 'black screen' while playing a game the whole screen goes black, and the only cure to this is to restart pc, but it still goes black when I play a game again. [behind the black screen there
    is still playing the audio, and there is no cursor]. I want to find out whats the problem.

TODO5, Jun 10, 2023
Thema:

Pc keeps black screening while playing games randomly.

1. Pc keeps black screening while playing games randomly. - Similar Threads - keeps black screening

2. my pc randomly crashes while playing games with an random coloured screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc randomly crashes while playing games with an random coloured screen: Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 133Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 1e00Parameter 3: fffff8004defb320Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.19045.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 2057i found this in the view reliability history app my specs...
  3. Pc keeps black screening while playing games randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps black screening while playing games randomly.: This pc worked perfectly for a while but ever since i moved i've been getting black screens while gaming.Started with deep rock galactic.What happens when i blackscreen:Audio and pc still work fine, i alt f4 to shut down the pc / restart.Monitor says there is no source, all...
  4. Pc keeps black screening while playing games randomly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc keeps black screening while playing games randomly.: This pc worked perfectly for a while but ever since i moved i've been getting black screens while gaming.Started with deep rock galactic.What happens when i blackscreen:Audio and pc still work fine, i alt f4 to shut down the pc / restart.Monitor says there is no source, all...
  5. Black screen while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen while playing games: I bought this card gt 1030 while playing games i got a black screen and Hearing Windows sound like when you remove a pendrive from the pc and the game Works again.I'm using this card with a hdmi-vga cable beacuse my monitor has no hdmi slot. How to fix it???...
  6. Black screen while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen while playing games: I bought this card gt 1030 while playing games i got a black screen and Hearing Windows sound like when you remove a pendrive from the pc and the game Works again.I'm using this card with a hdmi-vga cable beacuse my monitor has no hdmi slot. How to fix it???...
  7. PC keeps black screening randomly

PC keeps black screening randomly: I have been having this issue lately where whether I'm gaming or watching something on youtube where my PC will black screen on both monitors with the fan on the GPU going at high speeds. I have no choice but to power off my PC and turn it back on because the screen will not...
  8. Black screen crash while playing games

Black screen crash while playing games: Hello. My computer has had this problem recently while playing a game, my computer would black screen and make it so I would have to restart my computer. I've tried to fix this problem because I've had it before, but nothing I've tried has worked....
  9. Black Screen While Playing A Game.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Screen While Playing A Game.: Hello, My pc is experiencing a problems these 5 days, which is a 'black screen' while playing a game the whole screen goes black, and the only cure to this is to restart pc, but it still goes black when I play a game again. [behind the black screen there is still playing the...
  10. Screen going black while playing appaently random games

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen going black while playing appaently random games: I have a long-time issue I can't figure out so I decided to ask for the common knowledge of the community to help me out. I have a weird issue with certain games but I can't see any apparent pattern in it. Some games show this issue, some don't. When I start playing,...