Windows 10: PC keeps blue screening after Windows update.

Discus and support PC keeps blue screening after Windows update. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Last night I was playing and all of a sudden my PC starts updating windows. After a while of downloading my PC blue screens and now every time I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/odekerava, Nov 18, 2020.

1. PC keeps blue screening after Windows update.

Last night I was playing and all of a sudden my PC starts updating windows. After a while of downloading my PC blue screens and now every time I try to start it it blue screens. What can I do?

submitted by /u/odekerava
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/odekerava, Nov 18, 2020

2. my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Dann Win User
    Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

4. Remon Ont Win User

PC keeps blue screening after Windows update.

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

PC keeps blue screening after Windows update.

1. PC keeps blue screening after Windows update. - Similar Threads - keeps blue screening

2. PC keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps blue screening: PC keeps blue screening:Hi Microsoft, my mate has just built his new PC. Everything was going fine, we installed Windows 11 and installed drivers- all good- he downloaded games and everything.The next day, the PC kept crashing, blue screening, booting into recovery mode- you...
  3. PC keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps blue screening: PC keeps blue screening:Hi Microsoft, my mate has just built his new PC. Everything was going fine, we installed Windows 11 and installed drivers- all good- he downloaded games and everything.The next day, the PC kept crashing, blue screening, booting into recovery mode- you...
  4. PC keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PC keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps blue screening: I recently upgraded my whole PC so I could have a more capible gaming PC, but I've been plagued with blue screens. My current specs arePSU: GAMEMAX RGB 850WGPU:MSI 1080 GTXCPU: Ryzen 5 3600MOBO:MSI B450M PRO VDH MAXRAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200MhzSSD:Intel 660p 1tbThe blue...
  6. PC keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps blue screening: I recently upgraded my whole PC so I could have a more capible gaming PC, but I've been plagued with blue screens. My current specs arePSU: GAMEMAX RGB 850WGPU:MSI 1080 GTXCPU: Ryzen 5 3600MOBO:MSI B450M PRO VDH MAXRAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200MhzSSD:Intel 660p 1tbThe blue...
  7. PC keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. PC Keeps Blue Screening

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Keeps Blue Screening: My pc has been blue screening so I reinstalled windows, I also tried to verify drivers before and after reinstalling and both times wrecked windows. The event ID is 41 and here the dmp files https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuS1QHFoglP5phVtV0CPDl3zZaPX?e=A0kv6S...
  9. PC keeps blue screening.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC keeps blue screening.: So for some quick backstory: I initially was trying to fix a problem in which my PC had reserved half of my RAM(16gb installed, PC was only using 8gb). I search up some solutions online and tried one where the post told me to set my maximum memory to 0 under the "Boot" tab...
  10. PC keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps blue screening: My computer gets blue screens when its on. When im playing a game or just watching youtube it freezes and i get a blue screen and pc restarts.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-blue-screening/7ebce7cd-5d23-4a83-ba64-6afdc491833b