Windows 10: PC keeps blue screening constantly. Event viewer showing as 7034 The Realtek DHCP Service...

Discus and support PC keeps blue screening constantly. Event viewer showing as 7034 The Realtek DHCP Service... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC is currently having an issue where it keeps Blue screening randomly. Event viewer is showing that event 7034 is occurring and shutting the PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brookzie, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Brookzie Win User

PC keeps blue screening constantly. Event viewer showing as 7034 The Realtek DHCP Service...

My PC is currently having an issue where it keeps Blue screening randomly. Event viewer is showing that event 7034 is occurring and shutting the PC down. When it restarts it boots into the BIOS screen, showing no media present. If I reboot the PC again it usually starts up again after a few tries. Nothing else is really showing in the report. I have no idea what's going on with it in general. Help please?

:)

Brookzie, Jan 18, 2022

2. Windows event viewer error 7024 7031 every minute

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are getting Event Viewer error 7024 & 7031 every minute.

Let me point you in the right direction, where you would get the appropriate help for this issue. I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet
    forums, where we have experts and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Event ID to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

However, we would suggest you to refer these articles to troubleshoot the issue:

Event ID 7024: Service Terminated

Event ID 7034: Service Terminated

We await your response,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 18, 2022
  3. David Haz Win User
    Blue Screens

Hello,

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is usually caused by a driver that tried to access an address that is pageable while the Interrupt Request Level (IRQL) is too high. Usually, the driver that caused the blue screen is shown in the blue screen error. May we know
    if there are any when the blue screen appears?

If nothing shows, you can check the System Log in Event Viewer for additional error messages that might identify the device or driver that is causing the blue screen. Kindly check Event Viewer if there is a driver listed in the System log. Here's how:

• Press the Start button, then type event viewer
      and select Event Viewer in the search results.
    • In Event Viewer, expand System, then search for logs that occurred when the blue screen appeared.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Jan 18, 2022
  4. nezzar92 Win User

PC keeps blue screening constantly. Event viewer showing as 7034 The Realtek DHCP Service...

Event Viewer service is not working

Hello a few days ago, maybe a week, I noticed event viewer logs in MMC were not working. The screen prompted me to check the service was running. I went to services and the service is indeed showing as "stopped" When I attempt to restart the service I receive
    error message that Access is Denied. I am also receiving this error message when I try to look into folders in the file explorer. also i am not very technical so am grateful if any suggestions could be made as simple as possible.

Thanks in advance

nezzar92, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

1. PC keeps blue screening constantly. Event viewer showing as 7034 The Realtek DHCP Service... - Similar Threads - keeps blue screening

2. Constant VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR blue screen events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR blue screen events: After a BIOS update not certain it caused the problems, but that's when it started to my dell laptop running windows 11, my PC has been suffering constant BSOD's while gaming, and despite all my efforts reinstalling drivers, uninstalling programs, tweaking programs, running...
  3. Constant VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR blue screen events

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR blue screen events: After a BIOS update not certain it caused the problems, but that's when it started to my dell laptop running windows 11, my PC has been suffering constant BSOD's while gaming, and despite all my efforts reinstalling drivers, uninstalling programs, tweaking programs, running...
  4. Event 7000 and event 7034

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 7000 and event 7034: Whenever I run something that uses a lot of resources, I end up getting event 7000: [The LMS service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified.] and event 7034: [The Dell Digital Delivery Service service terminated unexpectedly. It...
  5. Event 7000 and event 7034

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event 7000 and event 7034: Whenever I run something that uses a lot of resources, I end up getting event 7000: [The LMS service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified.] and event 7034: [The Dell Digital Delivery Service service terminated unexpectedly. It...
  6. Event 7000 and event 7034

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. PC keeps blue screening constantly. Event viewer showing as 7034 The Realtek DHCP Service...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps blue screening constantly. Event viewer showing as 7034 The Realtek DHCP Service...: My PC is currently having an issue where it keeps Blue screening randomly. Event viewer is showing that event 7034 is occurring and shutting the PC down. When it restarts it boots into the BIOS screen, showing no media present. If I reboot the PC again it usually starts up...
  8. PC keeps blue screening constantly. Event viewer showing as 7034 The Realtek DHCP Service...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps blue screening constantly. Event viewer showing as 7034 The Realtek DHCP Service...: My PC is currently having an issue where it keeps Blue screening randomly. Event viewer is showing that event 7034 is occurring and shutting the PC down. When it restarts it boots into the BIOS screen, showing no media present. If I reboot the PC again it usually starts up...
  9. System service exception as well as event Id 7034

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System service exception as well as event Id 7034: Hey guys,my laptop is constantly switching on and off and losing all progress while it was on,No matter what I do to try fix any software related issues nothing works,And it is reverted to how it was prior to any changes was made,Repeating the process over and over I...
  10. Event Viewer keeps showing Event ID 10010

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer keeps showing Event ID 10010: Hi Guys/Girls I keep getting this error every 30 minutes anybody managed to solve this ? Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 30/10/2016 11:54:11 Event ID: 10010 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: DALE-PC1\Dale...