Windows 10: pc keeps blue screening with the error "critical structure corruption"

Discus and support pc keeps blue screening with the error "critical structure corruption" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; iI have no clue what happens it just does it on its own at random times. I've tried reinstalling windows updating drivers and other solutions none of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by connor notley, Dec 1, 2022.

1. pc keeps blue screening with the error "critical structure corruption"

iI have no clue what happens it just does it on its own at random times. I've tried reinstalling windows updating drivers and other solutions none of them worked.this is my only lead i might have.

:)

connor notley, Dec 1, 2022

2. Blue screen death "critical structure corruption error"

Original title: critical structure corruption error

hi, i am facing a blue screen death suddenly and the error is critical structure corruption, it happens every time since last couple of days am i am totally irritated. please help me out. critical structure corruption error

Bibhu PrasadDas, Dec 1, 2022
  3. blue screen error critical structure corruption

i use to keep my computer on all day.

i get the blue screen error critical structure corruption on windows 10

i updated my drivers, checked the videocard and did a clean reinstallion of windows but nothing helped

is this a cause of a software error, a hardware error or overheating of the cpu?

NipunLoran, Dec 1, 2022
  4. Geethu B Win User

pc keeps blue screening with the error "critical structure corruption"

Blue screen death "critical structure corruption error"

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

1. When exactly the BSOD occurs? Is it while performing any particular function?

2. Did you make any recent hardware or software changes on the computer?

This blue screen error indicates that the kernel has detected critical kernel code or data corruption.
    A blue screen error (also called a stop error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly.

Method 1:

I suggest you download and install all the available Windows Update. Also install all the latest device drivers from the computer manufacturer website.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to try the steps in the article which will help to fix common Blue Screen Errors.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors - Microsoft Support

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

pc keeps blue screening with the error "critical structure corruption"

1. pc keeps blue screening with the error "critical structure corruption" - Similar Threads - keeps blue screening

2. pc keeps blue screening with the error "critical structure corruption"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc keeps blue screening with the error "critical structure corruption": iI have no clue what happens it just does it on its own at random times. I've tried reinstalling windows updating drivers and other solutions none of them worked.this is my only lead i might have....
  3. pc keeps blue screening with the error "critical structure corruption"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc keeps blue screening with the error "critical structure corruption": iI have no clue what happens it just does it on its own at random times. I've tried reinstalling windows updating drivers and other solutions none of them worked.this is my only lead i might have....
  4. BSOD "Blue Screen Error" CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

BSOD "Blue Screen Error" CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: Hey guys!Hope you're doing great in these unprecedented circumstances.I'm reaching out to ask about an issue that came up tonight, It's related to BSOD Errors in Windows 10, formerly known as Blue Screen Errors.I got it two months back and there will be attachments for the...
  5. Blue screen of Death - "Critical Structure Corruption"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen of Death - "Critical Structure Corruption": Hi, I experienced a BSOD today with this minidump: http://www.mediafire.com/file/nh8ryu4zucfehcj/111820-65250-01.zip/file Any help is appreciated! Thank you in advance! submitted by /u/Shaaarrp [link] [comments]...
  6. Blue screen of Death - "Critical Structure Corruption

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen of Death - "Critical Structure Corruption: I just got this BSOD while playing Overwatch. My computer rebooted, installed some updates, and now seems to be working fine. When it happened / as BSOD popped up, I just heard a loud buzzing sound coming out of my headphones. Don't know if that helps. I have tried updating...
  7. Crashes to blue screen with error message: "critical structure corruption."

Crashes to blue screen with error message: "critical structure corruption.": Hello all, I know questions about this have been asked before, but the answer that would help me seems to not be there. My computer crashes to blue screen with the error message "critical structure corruption," then reboots itself or sometimes I have to restart it manually...
  8. Blue screen of death Error "Critical Structure Corruption"

Blue screen of death Error "Critical Structure Corruption": Yesterday I updated my old pc from Windows 7 to Windows 10. In an attempt to set the right resolution for my screen I downloaded a software that installed some malwares on my pc. Then my pc started to reboot on its own and crashing giving the error code: Critical Structure...
  9. critical structure corruption error

critical structure corruption error: I get this error every now and then randomly, ive tried alot, but nothing works, updating drivers, checking ram, reinstalling windows etc. Anyone know a fix?...
  10. blue screen error critical structure corruption

blue screen error critical structure corruption: i use to keep my computer on all day. i get the blue screen error critical structure corruption on windows 10 i updated my drivers, checked the videocard and did a clean reinstallion of windows but nothing helped is this a cause of a software error, a hardware error or...