Windows 10: PC keeps blue screening

Discus and support PC keeps blue screening in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer gets blue screens when its on. When im playing a game or just watching youtube it freezes and i get a blue screen and pc restarts.[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CarpetCleaner33, Jun 25, 2019.

1. PC keeps blue screening

My computer gets blue screens when its on. When im playing a game or just watching youtube it freezes and i get a blue screen and pc restarts.PC keeps blue screening [​IMG]

:)

CarpetCleaner33, Jun 25, 2019

2. my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 25, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 25, 2019
  4. PC keeps blue screening

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

PC keeps blue screening

1. PC keeps blue screening - Similar Threads - keeps blue screening

2. Laptop keeps crashing blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop keeps crashing blue screen: I recently updated my windows 10 version 1809 to windows version 1903. After the update, my laptop began to crash a lot with the blue screen. Is there a way to stop my laptop from crashing? I've never had this problem before, so this is all new to me....
  3. PC keeps restarting, crashing, freezing and showing Blue Screens.

PC keeps restarting, crashing, freezing and showing Blue Screens.: As the title reads, my PC has been crashing a lot lately. I've tried running various troubleshooting programs on my PC, but none seem to help. I do believe that it has to do with my drivers or the Windows update, but I'm not sure. Whenever I try to update my PC to the latest...
  4. PC is slow and keeps loading on screen

PC is slow and keeps loading on screen: Good day everyone! I am experiencing issue during start up. It keeps loading on screen and no matter how many times I have restarted still the same. When I clicked advanced options like system restore, start up settings, system image all nothing works. How can I solve this?...
  5. Keep getting blue screen even after a PC reset

Keep getting blue screen even after a PC reset: So recently I kept getting blue screen with the message "UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION" and Hi, You may need to know this : OS : Windows 10 CPU : Intel i3 3220 3.2GHz RAM : 4GB 1600MHz GPU : Digital Alliance GeForce GT630 2GB DDR5 HDD : 500GB Seagate 7200RPM Free Space...
  6. PC keeps blue screening, especially after a restart

PC keeps blue screening, especially after a restart: My PC is blue screening often, I have no idea what the cause is. Here is my WhoCrashed log: On Wed 2018-12-12 8:44:46 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\121218-10015-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following...
  7. PC needs repair blue screen

PC needs repair blue screen: error code 0xc0000000d Nothing seems to get past recovery screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-needs-repair-blue-screen/e859646f-97b4-49b3-905b-278f20246f16
  8. PC Blue loading screen stuck

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Blue loading screen stuck: This is how it happened: So the PIN option was gone since last week so I tried to find a solution. I found a tutorial that says I have to delete files from NGC folder. After I deleted it, I tried to change my PIN but now the sign-in options thing is not loading. So I decided...
  9. Keep Getting Blue Screen Error DPC_WACHDOG_VOLATION

Keep Getting Blue Screen Error DPC_WACHDOG_VOLATION: Dump File (Google Drive) Hi, I keep getting Blue Screen Error DPC_WATCHDOG_VOLATION, error code 0x00000133. I had tried to use WinDbg, but I was stuck at how to get Symbols dictionary. There are tones of dll that not in my local symble dictionary and the HTTP request will...
  10. My pc Restart to blue screen!!!

My pc Restart to blue screen!!!: Hello guys. Today i try to use my pc, but i get blue screen error and after i restart the pc i get another blue screen error. i try to use windows repair from dvd/usb boot but after showing windows logo i get blue screen each time! i also try to fix it from safe...