Windows 10: PC keeps bluescreening with variety of errors - included dump file

Discus and support PC keeps bluescreening with variety of errors - included dump file in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My PC has been crashing frequently for a llong time now. I have ran SFC, MemTest ,CHKDSK with no errors so am at a loss as to what the error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JackFrancis2, Jan 23, 2021.

1. PC keeps bluescreening with variety of errors - included dump file

Hello,

My PC has been crashing frequently for a llong time now. I have ran SFC, MemTest ,CHKDSK with no errors so am at a loss as to what the error is. I have also performed a full system restore which did not help either. At this point I reckon it must be a hardware problem, but am not sure how to figure out what is causing the problem

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvtQS0KnYtawg9Q8famBEbvsSRTB9w?e=dEsLcP This is a link to the most recent memory.dmp file.

Thanks in advance for any help.

:)

JackFrancis2, Jan 23, 2021
  2. dig0 Win User

BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files)

The rebooting issue I am suffering does not generate a blue screen or dump files. After doing some research, it was recommended that I try running Windows' driver reviewer to stress the drivers and potentially generate BSODs to gain some insight into what could be causing the aforementioned reboots. Once I began running reviewer, that is when I was able to create blue screens and the dump files that I attached to this post. Hopefully, they are pointing me in the right direction; however, I am a bit skeptical. Since I cannot seem to cause a reboot using cpu, ram, or gpu stress tests, I find it very difficult to pinpoint whether my problem is with hardware or software. I hope your suggestion to uninstall Panda fixes the problem, but only time will tell.

3. Ryan Fra Win User
    BSOD Dump File Analysis

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the dump file. While we are checking the information you've shared, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to
    Troubleshoot blue screen.

Please let us know the result after following the steps.

Ryan Fra, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Ian Ser Win User

PC keeps bluescreening with variety of errors - included dump file

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

PC keeps bluescreening with variety of errors - included dump file

1. PC keeps bluescreening with variety of errors - included dump file - Similar Threads - keeps bluescreening variety

2. Crash Help - Custom PC dump files included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash Help - Custom PC dump files included: Recently built my PC:Asrock b650e; Ryzen 7600x; Asrock Radeon 7800xt; Team ddr5 ram 6600 set to 6000; Team nvme ssd; thermaltake 750W gold psu.The crashes seemed to have started happening after I installed my new graphics card. Does NOT happen every time I use my PC. It's...
  3. Crash Help - Custom PC dump files included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crash Help - Custom PC dump files included: Recently built my PC:Asrock b650e; Ryzen 7600x; Asrock Radeon 7800xt; Team ddr5 ram 6600 set to 6000; Team nvme ssd; thermaltake 750W gold psu.The crashes seemed to have started happening after I installed my new graphics card. Does NOT happen every time I use my PC. It's...
  4. PC keeps crashing Memory dumps included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing Memory dumps included: Pc laptop keep crashing, when I check reliability monitor it gave me the following descriptionsDate:9/19/2023 9:16PMDescriptionThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xfffff80749a147e1, 0x0000000000000010, 0xfffff80749a147e1,...
  5. PC keeps crashing Memory dumps included

PC keeps crashing Memory dumps included: Pc laptop keep crashing, when I check reliability monitor it gave me the following descriptionsDate:9/19/2023 9:16PMDescriptionThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xfffff80749a147e1, 0x0000000000000010, 0xfffff80749a147e1,...
  6. PC keeps crashing Memory dumps included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen Dump file included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen Dump file included: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av9YzK68p9k1atm0XYAZXw0Xc1A?e=EkmkNq Hello everyone, I've been troubleshooting this bug to the extent of my ability and would appreciate some extra help.So far I've completed Memtest86 without errors, freshly installed windows 11. If you're going to reply...
  8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen Dump file included

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen Dump file included: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av9YzK68p9k1atm0XYAZXw0Xc1A?e=EkmkNq Hello everyone, I've been troubleshooting this bug to the extent of my ability and would appreciate some extra help.So far I've completed Memtest86 without errors, freshly installed windows 11. If you're going to reply...
  9. Occasional bluescreens, variety of stopcodes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Occasional bluescreens, variety of stopcodes: I get occasional bluescreens on my laptop. Past stop codes have been DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. The most common one though is WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It crashes, but stays on 0% and doesn't create a dump file.I can't find any pattern to it....
  10. Occasional bluescreens, variety of stopcodes

Occasional bluescreens, variety of stopcodes: I get occasional bluescreens on my laptop. Past stop codes have been DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. The most common one though is WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It crashes, but stays on 0% and doesn't create a dump file.I can't find any pattern to it....