Windows 10: PC keeps crashing (BSOD) while playing ARK Survival Evolved

Discus and support PC keeps crashing (BSOD) while playing ARK Survival Evolved in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, my Windows keeps crashing with different error codes everytime while playing Ark Survival Evolved. Not during any other applications/games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RafidHaider1, Mar 12, 2019.

1. PC keeps crashing (BSOD) while playing ARK Survival Evolved

Hello, my Windows keeps crashing with different error codes everytime while playing Ark Survival Evolved. Not during any other applications/games though, simply when running that game. This is driving me insane and I don't know what to do other than updating all my drivers and trying to monitor what's causing the issue. Below is the link to OneDrive containing my minidump files and system information.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApteoPNo_ClLjVOETAqz35lGc-Ai

:)

RafidHaider1, Mar 12, 2019
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Ark survival evolved dowload

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please note that we have two versions of
    ARK: Survival Evolved available on store:

1. Xbox One Enhanced.

PC keeps crashing (BSOD) while playing ARK Survival Evolved 3f3e8035-d45a-4794-8581-6ba2c23f8874?upload=true.png

This particular version is only available on Xbox One. ARK:
    Survival Evolved Xbox

1. Xbox Play Anywhere.

PC keeps crashing (BSOD) while playing ARK Survival Evolved 5567ef09-31cd-4f2a-a8a4-a4acf13167fe?upload=true.png

This version can be downloaded on Xbox as well as Windows PC. ARK: Survival
    Evolved Anywhere

Could you please confirm which of the above versions of ARK: Survival Evolved have you purchased?

Please reply so that we can help you further.

Naresh_K, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Ark: Survival Evolved...will they be able to utilize the Play Anywhere feature?

Hi Jordan,

As you have a query on Ark: Survival Evolved game, it would be better if you contact the Ark: Survival Evolved game support regarding this matter for assistance.

Here is the link:
    https://arkservers.net/support

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Bruncase Win User

PC keeps crashing (BSOD) while playing ARK Survival Evolved

BSOD Playing steam games (Ark: Survival Evolved)

Hi,

I've been experiencing BSOD whenever I run games off steam. The main game I use is Ark: Survival Evolved. I played games like Overwatch through the battlenet launcher for over 2 months with no issues but the day I downloaded steam and Ark I've had four crashes, 3 playing Ark and 1 playing Overwatch (Now steam and Ark have been downloaded it seems the crashes occur while playing any game).

The error message I get 90% of the time is this:
    Attachment 133085

Today I also got this message on one of the crashes:
    Attachment 133086

I've sent the PC back three times to the website I bought it trying to describe the issues but they have just wiped the PC and returned it, only for the same issue to happen when I try certain games. I have tried updating all drivers and this doesn't seem to have any effect.

Any help really would be appreciated, I'm not hugely tech savy but anything else I can do to help you in your troubleshooting I will.

Thanks,

Bruncase, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

PC keeps crashing (BSOD) while playing ARK Survival Evolved

1. PC keeps crashing (BSOD) while playing ARK Survival Evolved - Similar Threads - keeps crashing BSOD

2. BSOD while trying to play Ark Survival Evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while trying to play Ark Survival Evolved: I've been having issues trying to play Ark Survival Evolved for about a week now. Sometimes I get a BSOD early, sometimes it takes hours, but I cannot play that game for very long anymore. I used to be able to stay on for literal hours without any issue. I'd have about 3...
  3. BSOD while trying to play Ark Survival Evolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while trying to play Ark Survival Evolved: I've been having issues trying to play Ark Survival Evolved for about a week now. Sometimes I get a BSOD early, sometimes it takes hours, but I cannot play that game for very long anymore. I used to be able to stay on for literal hours without any issue. I'd have about 3...
  4. BSOD while running Ark: Survival Evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while running Ark: Survival Evolved: So I tried installing and running Ark: Survival Evolved steam edition and once I actually loaded into a map it would be fine for a moment before freezing up until I closed it with task manager. I went through this about 3 times before it froze up and then caused BSOD. Here is...
  5. BSOD while running Ark: Survival Evolved

BSOD while running Ark: Survival Evolved: So I tried installing and running Ark: Survival Evolved steam edition and once I actually loaded into a map it would be fine for a moment before freezing up until I closed it with task manager. I went through this about 3 times before it froze up and then caused BSOD. Here is...
  6. BSOD while running Ark: Survival Evolved

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Ark: Survival Evolved Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark: Survival Evolved Crashing: Downloaded the game twice from the store, as I have gamepass and wanted to try it. Both times took 5 days to download (Yes. My Internet sucks, I know) And both times I have the same error. Second install was an attempt to fix it. Needless to say it didn't work. Re-install is...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved on pc

Ark Survival Evolved on pc: I need help with Ark Survival Evolved after downloading it from the Microsoft store on PC two days ago and re downloading it today and installing the newst versions of windows i still lose connection to the host or time out and i have no mods or anything that messes with my...
  9. BSOD playing Ark Survival Evolved

BSOD playing Ark Survival Evolved: I have been having driver IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing Ark. I've upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 since July this year. I've leave the zip file below. Any help or advice would be appreciated thanks ! *Smile Attachment 37466 22572
  10. BSOD while playing ARK Survival Evolved and Battle Field 4

BSOD while playing ARK Survival Evolved and Battle Field 4: I've had a few BSOD's happen to me lately and i've been completely confused on why its happening. I used to have Windows 7 but then I upgraded to Win 10. My 2 most common BSOD are System service exception and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Any advice so that I may fix my computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ark survival evolved bsod

2. ark keeps geting bsod

3. bsod while playing ark pc

4. ark survival evolved bsod error