Windows 10: PC keeps crashing due to video TDR failiure

Discus and support PC keeps crashing due to video TDR failiure in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Everything was going fine and then out of nowhere my PC started freezing, the screen froze as it was and my speakers buzzed loudly and the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by joriskadisa, Jun 28, 2020.

1. PC keeps crashing due to video TDR failiure

Everything was going fine and then out of nowhere my PC started freezing, the screen froze as it was and my speakers buzzed loudly and the computer required a hard reset holding the power button for 5 seconds. I've tried reinstalling the drivers, cooling the cpu/gpu/physically cleaning the computer part by part and doing various tests on temperature control, but that obviously wasn't the issue so i reinstalled and updated and scanned everything i could to no avail. The crashes first started happening while i was playing and they only happen while i'm gaming, but nothing seems to be out of the ordinary while gaming until the crash.

Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-6100T CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3201 Mhz, 2 Cores, 4 Logical Processors

BaseBoard Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.

BaseBoard Product H110M-K

Installed Physical Memory RAM 16.0 GB
    Radeon RX 570 Series 8GB

:)

joriskadisa, Jun 28, 2020
  2. axe0 Win User

video tdr failure: nvlddmkm.sys

Hi valihrach,

Some of your suggestions are not for TDR problems, TDR problems are video related and things as sata/raid controller driver replacement have nothing to do with video related things.

The third thing is a personal opinion and may not be a solution for the OP, many will say that AMD sucks where many others will say that Nvidia sucks.

3. Windows keeps rebooting - Video-TDR-Failure - atikmpag.sys

Hello,

Today my notebook crashed and ever since it just keeps rebooting. The blue screen appears stating Video-TDR-Failure - atikmpag.sys.

I managed to restart in safe mode and I removed the video drivers. This way I am able to boot up the notebook normally.

Unfortunately when I want to instal the newest drivers or older ones, the same thing happens. I mean after instaling the driver the notebook just crashes after a few minutes and the cycle begins.

I presume that the new windows update has a bug.

Could you please suggest me a solution?

Windows 10, ATI Radeon HD7660G + A10-4600M

pax_idiotica, Jun 28, 2020
  4. PC keeps crashing due to video TDR failiure

Video TDR FAILURE

I have XFX HD5450 AMD video card

My pc keeps restarts and BSOD keeps showing STOP CODE ATIKMPAG.SYS TDR VIDEO FAILURE

i am using Win 10 pro 64 bit build 1903

Is there a fix for this issue? I have tried everything without any luck

aminAssaad, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

PC keeps crashing due to video TDR failiure

1. PC keeps crashing due to video TDR failiure - Similar Threads - keeps crashing due

2. windows 10 pc keeps crashing with Video TDR failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 pc keeps crashing with Video TDR failure: My computer crashed last night while playing video games, And Now I can't play a game for more then 5 minutes before my pc goes to the blue error screen and I get the stop code VIDEO TDR FAILUIRE. and it says the nvlddmkm.sys is what failed. I've uninstalled and reinstalled...
  3. windows 10 pc keeps crashing with Video TDR failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 pc keeps crashing with Video TDR failure: My computer crashed last night while playing video games, And Now I can't play a game for more then 5 minutes before my pc goes to the blue error screen and I get the stop code VIDEO TDR FAILUIRE. and it says the nvlddmkm.sys is what failed. I've uninstalled and reinstalled...
  4. windows 10 pc keeps crashing with Video TDR failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. games bluescreens and says Video TDR failiure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    games bluescreens and says Video TDR failiure: it mostly just roblox that has the issue after like 5 minutes, meanwhile other games they can take up to like 1-4 hours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-bluescreens-and-says-video-tdr-failiure/bdb748a9-d050-44ff-a625-9968186e6416
  6. games bluescreens and says Video TDR failiure

games bluescreens and says Video TDR failiure: it mostly just roblox that has the issue after like 5 minutes, meanwhile other games they can take up to like 1-4 hours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-bluescreens-and-says-video-tdr-failiure/bdb748a9-d050-44ff-a625-9968186e6416
  7. games bluescreens and says Video TDR failiure

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. BSOD crash: video TDR value

BSOD crash: video TDR value: hello everyone, ive been dealing with pc crashes for a few months now. barely ever bluescreened, usually my monitors just froze and I had to restart myself. usually it is while gaming, or when a game is open. dump files tend to not create due to some error, but i did get...
  9. Newly built PC keeps crashing when gaming. Video TDR failure.

Newly built PC keeps crashing when gaming. Video TDR failure.: Hello! Built my PC about two months ago, have played multiple different games on it and have had no issues since yesterday. My computer keeps crashing after about 30-60min of gameplay. Usually the screen goes black and directly reboots, but once I received a blue screen...
  10. BSOD crash: video TDR value

BSOD crash: video TDR value: hello everyone, ive been dealing with pc crashes for a few months now. barely ever bluescreened, usually my monitors just froze (recently they just turn black) and my pc restarted (or I had to do it myself). usually it is while gaming, howver last 2 crashes werent while...