Windows 10: PC keeps crashing due to video TDR failiure

Discus and support PC keeps crashing due to video TDR failiure in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Everything was going fine and then out of nowhere my PC started freezing, the screen froze as it was and my speakers buzzed loudly and the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by joriskadisa, Jun 28, 2020.

1. PC keeps crashing due to video TDR failiure

Everything was going fine and then out of nowhere my PC started freezing, the screen froze as it was and my speakers buzzed loudly and the computer required a hard reset holding the power button for 5 seconds. I've tried reinstalling the drivers, cooling the cpu/gpu/physically cleaning the computer part by part and doing various tests on temperature control, but that obviously wasn't the issue so i reinstalled and updated and scanned everything i could to no avail. The crashes first started happening while i was playing and they only happen while i'm gaming, but nothing seems to be out of the ordinary while gaming until the crash.

Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-6100T CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3201 Mhz, 2 Cores, 4 Logical Processors

BaseBoard Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.

BaseBoard Product H110M-K

Installed Physical Memory RAM 16.0 GB
    Radeon RX 570 Series 8GB

:)

joriskadisa, Jun 28, 2020
  2. axe0 Win User

video tdr failure: nvlddmkm.sys

Hi valihrach,

Some of your suggestions are not for TDR problems, TDR problems are video related and things as sata/raid controller driver replacement have nothing to do with video related things.

The third thing is a personal opinion and may not be a solution for the OP, many will say that AMD sucks where many others will say that Nvidia sucks.

3. Windows keeps rebooting - Video-TDR-Failure - atikmpag.sys

Hello,

Today my notebook crashed and ever since it just keeps rebooting. The blue screen appears stating Video-TDR-Failure - atikmpag.sys.

I managed to restart in safe mode and I removed the video drivers. This way I am able to boot up the notebook normally.

Unfortunately when I want to instal the newest drivers or older ones, the same thing happens. I mean after instaling the driver the notebook just crashes after a few minutes and the cycle begins.

I presume that the new windows update has a bug.

Could you please suggest me a solution?

Windows 10, ATI Radeon HD7660G + A10-4600M

pax_idiotica, Jun 28, 2020
  4. PC keeps crashing due to video TDR failiure

Video TDR FAILURE

I have XFX HD5450 AMD video card

My pc keeps restarts and BSOD keeps showing STOP CODE ATIKMPAG.SYS TDR VIDEO FAILURE

i am using Win 10 pro 64 bit build 1903

Is there a fix for this issue? I have tried everything without any luck

aminAssaad, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

PC keeps crashing due to video TDR failiure

1. PC keeps crashing due to video TDR failiure - Similar Threads - keeps crashing due

2. Video TDR Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video TDR Error: Receive this blue screen error earlier, while playing stardew valley. Im using windows 10 my gpu is 1050 ti and updated anyone have the same issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-tdr-error/2164402d-f742-426b-869e-03c80828d974
  3. Video TDR BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video TDR BSOD: Hi all Hoping someone can help. Running windows10 and getting BSOD video tdr failure igdkmd64.sys when i start my computer up and it is connected to a second monitor. We have tried the following to no avail, open to all suggestions! - Added TdrDelay, no change - updated...
  4. Video TDR Failure

Video TDR Failure: I keep getting a blue screen saying I have a Video TDR Failure and then it shuts my computer down, what can I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-tdr-failure/f6871843-06fe-4392-ab40-dbe83b78da70
  5. Blue Screen/Crashing Issues Video TDR Failure

Blue Screen/Crashing Issues Video TDR Failure: Occasionally, my laptop just randomly freezes up, crashes, and then restarts. Sometimes it shows a blue screen and sometimes it doesn't. It's getting really annoying since sometimes when I type up a doc and it doesn't save or when I'm playing a game and it just crashes. These...
  6. video tdr failure

video tdr failure: why has Microsoft not worked to fix this issue that has been going on for years. Every time the update runs the video tdr failure starts. Update drivers and all that mess with no resolution. This makes no sense why they do not fix the issue with all the systems....
  7. Video TDR Failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Video TDR Failure: Hi, I hope somebody could help. I'm receiving the BSOD with Video TDR Failure atikmpag.sys problem when booting the laptop. I've got blue marks that change all over the boot screen. I can't get into safe mode either. I did update my graphics driver a few days ago but I've...
  8. video tdr failure

video tdr failure: it's been 3 days since i have the BSOD " video tdr failure - what failed : atikmpag.sys " , i Literally did everything in the last 3 days - update display driver - uninstall display driver - used DDU and install everything fresh - windows up...
  9. Video TDR FAILURE

Video TDR FAILURE: I have XFX HD5450 AMD video card My pc keeps restarts and BSOD keeps showing STOP CODE ATIKMPAG.SYS TDR VIDEO FAILURE i am using Win 10 pro 64 bit build 1903 Is there a fix for this issue? I have tried everything without any luck...
  10. my pc keeps crashing due to: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc keeps crashing due to: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: here is my mini dump file https://1drv.ms/f/s!AvGMaQ6iGGAaiTUmwqP6kXtK2BSL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/my-pc-keeps-crashing-due-to/aa7d3bda-fd2c-4e44-add0-28660a1448da