Windows 10: PC Keeps crashing during certain games. Event ID 10110

Discus and support PC Keeps crashing during certain games. Event ID 10110 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Computer keeps crashing during certain games, like "Apex Legends" and "A Plague Tale". Other games run just fine, like "Gears 5", "Hellblade",... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JwHOUSE1984, Jul 19, 2020.

1. PC Keeps crashing during certain games. Event ID 10110

Computer keeps crashing during certain games, like "Apex Legends" and "A Plague Tale". Other games run just fine, like "Gears 5", "Hellblade", "Battlefield" and "Forza". The PC also runs fine while in other applications like Blender, entire Adobe Suite, and day-to-day tasks.

The time of the system crash is the same each time, for each game. Example: Apex restarts my PC every 15 minutes. A Plague Tale restarts my PC on the menu screen.

For Apex, I looked in "Event Viewer" and found this critical error each time around the same time as the crash:

"A problem has occurred with one or more user-mode drivers and the hosting process has been terminated. This may temporarily interrupt your ability to access the devices."

Event ID = 10110

Source = DriverFramework-UserMode

Task Category = User-mode Driver problems

Specs:

Windows 10 latest version as of July 19, 2020

AMD Ryzen 3950x with NZXT Kraken x63 AIO

Nvidia 2080 Super latest drivers as of July 19, 2020

64Gb RAM

2 TB NVME SSD

750 Watt Power Supply

Troubleshooting so far:

I ran a "Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool" with no issues found

I ran a "System File Checker" with no issues found

I ran a "Microsoft Safety Scanner" with no issues found

GPU temps during game were around 80 c not constant

CPU temps during game were around 50 to 60 c

CPU temps at idle are low to mid 30s c

I did not get the 'Blue Screen'. I just turned off, then back on, as if I clicked the 'Restart' button.

Any help would be awesome! Thanks in advance!

-Jon

:)

JwHOUSE1984, Jul 19, 2020

2. PC crashing during certain games

When playing certain games on my pc it will crash to flash blue screen then nothing computer still on but black screen.

It does it some times with The Witcher 3 and a new game called prominence poker crashes it every time, will work for a few minutes then crash.

I've looked in the events log and lots of event 41 kernel power, I have looked on internet trying to find some info without much clear success.

Other games run fine like Xcom 2 , Dark souls 3 and many more.

I'm running windows 10

i5-46905k cpu

16 gig ram

2x AMD R9 290 ( I have tried with crossfire mode on and off

any thoughts would be appreciated

Freakyfelon., Jul 19, 2020
  3. rettirc Win User
    Event ID 7023 Error. Computer keeps crashing

I had this same problem about three weeks ago, and ran all of the steps you listed here. That seemed to have worked for 20 days, until just now, when the PC suddenly crashed and rebooted again. This always happens during gaming sessions, but with different
    games each time.

According to Event Viewer, the last event right before the system shut down was ID 7023, "The User Data Access_8a7dac6 service terminated with the following error: Unable to complete the requested operation because of either a catastrophic media failure
    or a data structure corruption on the disk."

Then right before that, there are a TON of Event 10016s:

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{E579AB5F-1CC4-44B4-BED9-DE0991FF0623}

and APPID

{56BE716B-2F76-4DFA-8702-67AE10044F0B}

to the user LEGION\tophe SID (S-1-5-21-351257817-424074498-2417062170-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative
    tool.

I saved the log as a file and can provide it if needed. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated - I've never seen a crash like this before.

rettirc, Jul 19, 2020
  4. PC Keeps crashing during certain games. Event ID 10110

Game crash Event ID 1002 & 1000

Hello!

Recently I've been having a lot of crashes with a game called No Man's Sky on my PC.

I have an NVIDIA GeForce 1060 3GB Amp edition GPU, an AMD Ryzen 5 1600 six-core processor, and 16GB of DDR4 RAM.

I downloaded the latest GeForce driver update which came out 7 days after the last one I downloaded on November 6th, which caused a lot of crashing already. This new driver seemed to have fixed the issue for an hour or so, but now the crashes are back again.
    It can happen at any time during the game, when loading in, walking around or doing what ever. The screen just freezes, the sound keeps playing and then I get a notification that it's not responding after which I either have to end the process or the game
    will just simply close by itself.

Every time it crashes I either get an Event ID 1002 or an Event ID 1000 error. This is the message I get:

The program NMS.exe version 0.1.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.

Process ID: d54

Start Time: 01d481bb4ead164d

Termination Time: 3

Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\No Man's Sky\Binaries\NMS.exe

Report Id: 986d4e9b-3541-4f2d-a48a-481d045d3f43

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

I have searched endlessly online for a solution, deleting shader cache files, verifying the integrity of the game files, and so forth, but I couldn't find a solution. Does anyone know how this can be fixed? It's my favourite game to play right now and the
    constant crashing is really depressing.

Daniel de Bakker, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

PC Keeps crashing during certain games. Event ID 10110

1. PC Keeps crashing during certain games. Event ID 10110 - Similar Threads - Keeps crashing during

2. My pc keeps on crashing on a certain game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps on crashing on a certain game: About a month ago I've been randomly experiencing issues with my pc only while playing valorant. At random times while playing, my pc would reboot, bluescreen, or just close the game out. I viewed one of the crash report and it says it's a bugcheck 0x0000001e...
  3. My pc keeps on crashing on a certain game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps on crashing on a certain game: About a month ago I've been randomly experiencing issues with my pc only while playing valorant. At random times while playing, my pc would reboot, bluescreen, or just close the game out. I viewed one of the crash report and it says it's a bugcheck 0x0000001e...
  4. PC crashes only with certain games Event ID 6008

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes only with certain games Event ID 6008: My PC works fine but with some specific games it crashes randomly.I think it is a software issue because some demanding games run fine like elden ring, and others crash the pc like age of empires 2.I have a rtx 2070, 16GB of ram and a i7-4790 with a 750W PSU. Temps are also...
  5. PC crashes only with certain games Event ID 6008

PC crashes only with certain games Event ID 6008: My PC works fine but with some specific games it crashes randomly.I think it is a software issue because some demanding games run fine like elden ring, and others crash the pc like age of empires 2.I have a rtx 2070, 16GB of ram and a i7-4790 with a 750W PSU. Temps are also...
  6. PC crashes only with certain games Event ID 6008

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Computer crashes during certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes during certain games: Hi, I have been having trouble trying to get my computer to stop crashing/forced restarts. This only occurs when playing certain games, like recent MMO's and it take can take anywhere from 5 minutes to 4 hours for it to happen. I ran driver verifier and caused it to...
  8. Computer crashes during certain games

Computer crashes during certain games: Hi, I have been having trouble trying to get my computer to stop crashing/forced restarts. This only occurs when playing certain games, like recent MMO's and it take can take anywhere from 5 minutes to 4 hours for it to happen. I ran driver verifier and caused it to...
  9. pc keeps crashing during games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc keeps crashing during games: Hi, So pretty much anytime I play a game, my computer either freezes or blue screen. This happens at complete random points and when I attempted to use 'verifier', my pc kept blue screening. It displayed the following error:DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATIONI got my pc back...
  10. pc keeps crashing during games

pc keeps crashing during games: Hi, So pretty much anytime I play a game, my computer either freezes or blue screen. This happens at complete random points and when I attempted to use 'verifier', my pc kept blue screening. It displayed the following error:DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATIONI got my pc back...