Windows 10: pc keeps crashing during games

Discus and support pc keeps crashing during games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, So pretty much anytime I play a game, my computer either freezes or blue screen. This happens at complete random points and when I attempted to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AshtenWK, Aug 20, 2022.

1. AshtenWK Win User

pc keeps crashing during games

Hi, So pretty much anytime I play a game, my computer either freezes or blue screen. This happens at complete random points and when I attempted to use 'verifier', my pc kept blue screening. It displayed the following errorpc keeps crashing during games :DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATIONI got my pc back up and running by disabling 'verifier' in safe mode. After that, I took a look in the Reliability Monitor and found this:SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎8/‎20/‎2022 3:32 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop w

:)

AshtenWK, Aug 20, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 20, 2022
  3. Zaki_j Win User
    Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing.

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I suggest you refer and follow the steps mentioned in the article and check if that resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Aug 20, 2022
  4. pc keeps crashing during games

Pc keeps crashing while playing games

Hi,

Having incomplete Windows update is one of the possible reasons why your pc games keeps crashing when playing after you reinstalled the Windows 10. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Download all the critical updates for Windows 10. Kindly refer to the link below and follow the step provided on the link.

Windows 10 Update Assistant

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 20, 2022
Thema:

pc keeps crashing during games

1. pc keeps crashing during games - Similar Threads - keeps crashing during

2. PC crashing during games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing during games: I am not sure the issue, games are crashing in various different ways, not sure of the cause. sometimes the pc blue screens other times it just outright freezes.Sometimes the game crashes but not the pc. Really unsure what the issue could be. My drivers are up to date and so...
  3. PC crashing during games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing during games: I am not sure the issue, games are crashing in various different ways, not sure of the cause. sometimes the pc blue screens other times it just outright freezes.Sometimes the game crashes but not the pc. Really unsure what the issue could be. My drivers are up to date and so...
  4. PC crashing during gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing during gaming: Hi, I've recently faced a problem of my PC crashing while i was gaming. I've not updated anything systematically recently.On event viewer it said: The server Windows.Gaming.GameBar.PresenceServer.Internal.PresenceWriter did not register with DCOM within the required...
  5. PC crashing during gaming

PC crashing during gaming: Hi, I've recently faced a problem of my PC crashing while i was gaming. I've not updated anything systematically recently.On event viewer it said: The server Windows.Gaming.GameBar.PresenceServer.Internal.PresenceWriter did not register with DCOM within the required...
  6. My pc keeps freezing and crashing during games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps freezing and crashing during games.: Hi, my pc has been crashing and bugging out for the past weeks. Can anybody help me please? Ive tried looking online and i don't know what to do. My latest memory dump below:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.1778 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All...
  7. My pc keeps freezing and crashing during games.

My pc keeps freezing and crashing during games.: Hi, my pc has been crashing and bugging out for the past weeks. Can anybody help me please? Ive tried looking online and i don't know what to do. My latest memory dump below:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.1778 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All...
  8. Pc crashing during gaming

Pc crashing during gaming: I build my Pc about a month and a half ago Ryzen 5 5500, Gtx 1660 super, asus prime b550-M-awifi, 2 8gb corsair vengeance, evga 600w 80 plus gold, wd 500gb ssd m.2. Not until a couple weeks i just kept randomly crashing in games like cod, rocket league, Fortnite etc after...
  9. pc keeps crashing during games

pc keeps crashing during games: Hi, So pretty much anytime I play a game, my computer either freezes or blue screen. This happens at complete random points and when I attempted to use 'verifier', my pc kept blue screening. It displayed the following error:DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATIONI got my pc back...
  10. PC keeps freezing and crashing during games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps freezing and crashing during games: Hi,I have recently had exhausting problems with my computer freezing during gameplay - even games that are not resource intensive at all.I posted my full specs at the bottom.I have already attempted the following:Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool - no errors found, also ran...