Windows 10: PC keeps crashing every hour. Reliability history says "The computer has rebooted from a...

Discus and support PC keeps crashing every hour. Reliability history says "The computer has rebooted from a... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I would be grateful for any advice please on how to make my PC stable. The four files from C:\Windows\Minidump are zipped at:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gary.Mclean, Feb 25, 2021.

1. PC keeps crashing every hour. Reliability history says "The computer has rebooted from a...

I would be grateful for any advice please on how to make my PC stable.

The four files from C:\Windows\Minidump are zipped at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/semte297o080ebn/PC%20mini%20dump.rar?dl=0

It's an old PC from 2008: MB Intel DG35EC LGA775 - CPU Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz Yorkfield - RAM 8GB DDR2 - SSD 0.5GB Crucial CT500MX - HDD 6TB HDD - GPU 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 - Audio Asus Zonar Essence ST

:)

Gary.Mclean, Feb 25, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

My brand new PC keeps crashing

How to access the reliability report: I said:
    (E.g. in Cortana's search box type reliability, then click 'View reliability history')

so, the long version:
    1. In the Cortana search box which you probably see in your taskbar, type
    "reliability" - without the "" <Return>
    2. In the results, look at the top, you should see
    View reliability history

3. Click on that.

4. You should then see sthg like this:

PC keeps crashing every hour. Reliability history says "The computer has rebooted from a... [​IMG]

5. You can click on the x's to get individual reports.

My previous post suggested how to use these.

dalchina, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Reliability history of updates apps

I use reliability history quite a bit to monitor what apps have updated. Has anyone noticed lately that the apps listed here are just gobbledegook? Rather than say what app updates it'll just say 'application-some number-submission'. It doesn't do for all of them but it does for most recent ones. For example mail calendar app updates the other day and it's name listed correctly in reliability history but today films tv, Skype and sway apps updated and just got this gobbledegook application-blah blah-submission. This isn't very helpful from Microsoft. I tested all our machines and this is across the board frustratingly

Scottyboy99, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

PC keeps crashing every hour. Reliability history says "The computer has rebooted from a...

Windows 10 Update Keeps Crashing My Computer

Hi,

It is possible that your computer keeps crashing after update due to a corrupted installation or compatibility issue. Since you've mentioned that you want to hide updates, to address your issue, if you would like, we suggest that you follow the steps in
    these articles below on how to temporary hide updates or schedule updates:

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you submit a feedback and suggestion by clicking on this
    link.
    We consider suggestions and comments provided by our users. These queries are being collated, reviewed, and can be considered for future updates.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

PC keeps crashing every hour. Reliability history says "The computer has rebooted from a...

1. PC keeps crashing every hour. Reliability history says "The computer has rebooted from a... - Similar Threads - keeps crashing every

2. PC crashing everyday I open it. Reliability history says "The computer has rebooted from a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing everyday I open it. Reliability history says "The computer has rebooted from a...: As the title says, Pc crashes often in the last few days. No idea why. The PC is fairly new.This is the full message:'Reliability history says "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c2 0x0000000000000099, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000,...
  3. PC crashing everyday I open it. Reliability history says "The computer has rebooted from a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing everyday I open it. Reliability history says "The computer has rebooted from a...: As the title says, Pc crashes often in the last few days. No idea why. The PC is fairly new.This is the full message:'Reliability history says "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c2 0x0000000000000099, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000,...
  4. Frequent Windows Crashes with "computer has rebooted from a bugcheck" shown in Reliability...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Windows Crashes with "computer has rebooted from a bugcheck" shown in Reliability...: I'm a software developer and my Windows 10 laptop has been crashing repeatedly even though I've been keeping all the drivers updated and done all the possible tests including memory and storage tests. This has been going on for many months and interrupts my work.Please help,...
  5. Frequent Windows Crashes with "computer has rebooted from a bugcheck" shown in Reliability...

Frequent Windows Crashes with "computer has rebooted from a bugcheck" shown in Reliability...: I'm a software developer and my Windows 10 laptop has been crashing repeatedly even though I've been keeping all the drivers updated and done all the possible tests including memory and storage tests. This has been going on for many months and interrupts my work.Please help,...
  6. Frequent Windows Crashes with "computer has rebooted from a bugcheck" shown in Reliability...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC keeps crashing. "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck."

PC keeps crashing. "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.": I've been having this trouble for a long time. I've looked at posts on here, YouTube videos, etc. and nothing seems to find me a solution. I've reset my computer 5 times in hopes that it would fix this error. No help. I even downgraded from Windows 11 to Windows 10, but I...
  8. PC keeps crashing. "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck."

PC keeps crashing. "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.": I've been having this trouble for a long time. I've looked at posts on here, YouTube videos, etc. and nothing seems to find me a solution. I've reset my computer 5 times in hopes that it would fix this error. No help. I even downgraded from Windows 11 to Windows 10, but I...
  9. PC keeps crashing. "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck."

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. My Computer keep on crashing "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck."

My Computer keep on crashing "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.": Hi May I ask for help pertaining to Bugcheck? The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c000001d, 0xfffff8005dfa9d1d, 0xfffffe0a4bed7fd0, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...