Windows 10: PC keeps crashing games and getting BSOD no matter what i do PLEASE HELP

Discus and support PC keeps crashing games and getting BSOD no matter what i do PLEASE HELP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having a continuous issue with my PC where my games will crash intermittently and sometimes a BSOD will be triggered for seemingly no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lommmmm, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Lommmmm Win User

PC keeps crashing games and getting BSOD no matter what i do PLEASE HELP

I have been having a continuous issue with my PC where my games will crash intermittently and sometimes a BSOD will be triggered for seemingly no reason whether that is while im playing a game or not. After some consultation on Reddit, I tried narrowing down the issue to a hardware component but i havent had much luck with that either. Some of the things i have tried are as follows:

• Re-installing Windows 10 My specific version is Windows 10 Pro
    • Using the Windows Memory Diagnostic
    • Using Memtest86 came back fine
    • Running a GPU stress test from MSI Kombuster For 6.5 hours without an issue
    • Using a restore health sequence in the Command Prompt
    • Uninstalling then reinstalling Nvidia Drivers I have an Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060

I dont know what else to do and nothing else has really helped me thus far.

:)

Lommmmm, Jul 12, 2020
  2. DarkDavey Win User

Random BSOD's, doesn't matter what i am doing. Linked to ATIKMDAG.sys

I have been getting random BSOD's. Doesn't matter what I am doing, but I am getting 1 to 2 a day. I have followed as many steps as I have found, and it seems to fix it for a bit, then they come right back.

I believe they are tied to ATIKMDAG.SYS

I have followed the steps to upload my log and hope you all can help me out.

Thanks

DarkDavey, Jul 12, 2020
  3. After updating my Windows 10, it keep crashing no matter what i do (Please help me)

After updating my Windows 10, my system keep crashing no matter what i do, usually it goes to "frown face blue screen after 20-30 seconds" like in the picture...it keep going like that until now, i can't do anything with my computer. Please help me
    PC keeps crashing games and getting BSOD no matter what i do PLEASE HELP caf94109-b3e6-4908-83c1-c4718e97c479.jpg

HenochErnestho, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

Window 10 - game keep crashing

Hi Scott,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused.

We need more information about this problem, please help us with the below information:

• Where did you download this game(Windows store or CD)?
    • What is the problem that you face, when playing the game?
    • When you say crashing, do you get any error message?

We would suggest you to install the games using the compatibility mode(Note: This is only applicable for games that are downloaded or installed from disc).

To know more about installing program using compatibility, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: This article is designed for Windows 8/8.1, use it as a reference.

Please keep us updated.

Vinodh.V, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

1. PC keeps crashing games and getting BSOD no matter what i do PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - keeps crashing games

2. My PC keeps freezing and fully crashing no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps freezing and fully crashing no matter what I do.: Hey so with my PC I'm having a really weird issue I haven't been able to find answers for ANYWHERE. So previously, every time i'd boot up my PC for the first time in a day, it'd work perfectly fine but after a few minutes it'd freeze for a second or two with a static sound...
  3. My PC keeps freezing and fully crashing no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps freezing and fully crashing no matter what I do.: Hey so with my PC I'm having a really weird issue I haven't been able to find answers for ANYWHERE. So previously, every time i'd boot up my PC for the first time in a day, it'd work perfectly fine but after a few minutes it'd freeze for a second or two with a static sound...
  4. I keep getting a BSOD - please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a BSOD - please help!: I do run Restoro weekly but that has not helped. Here are the files: https://vantagepublishing-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/vantagepoint_vantagepublishing_onmicrosoft_com/EgsRLonV37hFprejyRcViZQB4yZrWf7s6wOjYMXISZriTg?e=4iTkYGGrateful if you can let me know what is...
  5. Pc keeps getting bsod please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc keeps getting bsod please help: So since I've built this pc its had a crashing problem normally IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL I've reinstalled windows and even just put in new ram and I've checked event viewer and this is what it says Log Name: System Source:...
  6. BSOD no matter what i do

BSOD no matter what i do: BSOD titles range from Kernel_security_check_failure, driver_irql_not_less_or_equal, and overran_stack Buffer. Posting one drive file link below. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqN--VqOO1f8unTcH2byidcg3twU?e=icztT4...
  7. Keep getting 0xc000021a no matter what i do

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keep getting 0xc000021a no matter what i do: i already reinstalled windows 10 for about 14 times and keep getting this error. watched all tutorial with no success. tried going to safe mode didn't work. sfc /scannow didn't work either. everything is not working....
  8. please help, I keep getting the same error no matter what solutions I try.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    please help, I keep getting the same error no matter what solutions I try.: I recently bought a used pc, so I got a new 250gb ssd (no dram). I tried to install windows 10 with an usb but it would show up an error everytime. even when I tried different usb's and the same happens when I install windows 8. the error code is 0xc0000185 I checked the...
  9. PLEASE HELP ...... MY PC KEEPS CRASHING - BSOD

PLEASE HELP ...... MY PC KEEPS CRASHING - BSOD: PLEASE HELP..... My computer is constantly crashing and giving me the BSOD. I'm averaging maybe 15mins between crashes atm. Most BSOD codes say WHEA uncorrectable error. I have found and fixed this issue previously but this one has me stumped. Any advice would be...
  10. I keep getting a BSOD no matter what.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting a BSOD no matter what.: No matter what I do to fix this I get a "system_service_exception", "system_thread_exception_not_handled", and multiple other BSODs no matter whether I update everything or install the newest drivers. I never see other people I know getting a BSOD no matter how long they've...