Windows 10: PC keeps crashing, lagging and the sound buzzes since I installed Windows 10

Discus and support PC keeps crashing, lagging and the sound buzzes since I installed Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey Everybody! I recently put a new PC together, and I was really excited to play on it, and it was going well until 2 days, and since yesterday I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zoltai, May 7, 2019.

1. Zoltai Win User

PC keeps crashing, lagging and the sound buzzes since I installed Windows 10

Hey Everybody!

I recently put a new PC together, and I was really excited to play on it, and it was going well until 2 days, and since yesterday I have been experiencing stutterings in sound and on the display too (mouse "lags" to an other spot).

It happens when I have two or more Chrome pages open for example, and I switch from one to the other tab quickly. The audio cracks (if I'm listening to a YouTube video for example) and my mouse lags to another spot on the screen.

I noticed that when the lag happens, my processor usage jumps up to 40-50% from 4-5% on idle. I don't know what causes it, I tried various steps, like setting the power saving to performance or installing the latest audio and video drivers. Sometimes the whole screen goes black, it won't restart, won't turn off and won't respond to any key combinations either. It's really disturbing and worrying too, because I don't want to harm my PC.

My specs:

CPU: Intel Core i3-8100 3.6GHz

GPU: ASRock Radeon RX 580 Phantom Gaming X OC 8 GB

RAM: G.Skill FlareX 16GB 2400MHz (yes, it's more of an AMD ram, but it works perfectly)

MOBO: MSI Z370-A PRO

SSD: TeamGroup L3 EVO 240GB

HDD: WD Blue 1TB 7200rpm

PSU: LC-POWER LC-6650 650W

Any ideas?

:)

Zoltai, May 7, 2019

2. Video and audio lagging on Windows 10

I have tried every step that you suggested with no good results. I have a TOSHIBA SATELLITE L675D-S7049..

The exact problem is the video and the sound lags and makes a buzzing sound . it does it on all videos and sound. even on iTUNES

DENNISBUZZELL, May 7, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 7, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, May 7, 2019
Thema:

1. PC keeps crashing, lagging and the sound buzzes since I installed Windows 10 - Similar Threads - keeps crashing lagging

2. My pc crashes with a buzzing sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc crashes with a buzzing sound: It happens at least once a day tried formatting but still the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-crashes-with-a-buzzing-sound/f6da2ca6-c348-47a8-ad0b-26e48735a725
  3. My pc crashes with a buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc crashes with a buzzing sound: It happens at least once a day tried formatting but still the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-crashes-with-a-buzzing-sound/f6da2ca6-c348-47a8-ad0b-26e48735a725
  4. My pc crashes with a buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Display crashes with buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display crashes with buzzing sound: I have windows 11 and my display is crashing with a buzzing sound. This happens out of no where. This can happen at login screen or maybe after it. If I any application open for music or video, I can hear the sound after the buzz but the display is completely off. Can some...
  6. Display crashes with buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display crashes with buzzing sound: I have windows 11 and my display is crashing with a buzzing sound. This happens out of no where. This can happen at login screen or maybe after it. If I any application open for music or video, I can hear the sound after the buzz but the display is completely off. Can some...
  7. Buzzing sounds and crashes.

Buzzing sounds and crashes.: Hello, I have bought this new PC 2 months ago aprox. and today it started making buzzing sounds. It kinda was annoying at first until I was in a match. It started buzzing for a while and then did a big buzz and my PC crashed. It had the : face and said an error has occured....
  8. Freezes, crashes and buzzing sounds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Freezes, crashes and buzzing sounds: So um... So where do i begin... Ah yes, my specs Asus X540LJ Intel core-i3 5005u CPU 2,00gHz Nvidia Geforce 920m 4gb RAM I know this isn't techsupport but i didn't get enough help over there, I'm desperate. Can't remember when this first happened but it got often more and...
  9. PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound

PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound: The title really, the PC is brand new but it keeps crashing with a loud buzzing sound, I've run quite a few tests myself but I'm pretty much a novice so treat this as if I've tried nothing and start from scratch, any help would be appreciated, specs below: Operating system...
  10. PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound

PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound: The title really, the PC is brand new but it keeps crashing with a loud buzzing sound, I've run quite a few tests myself but I'm pretty much a novice so treat this as if I've tried nothing and start from scratch, any help would be appreciated, specs below: Operating system...