Windows 10: Pc keeps crashing, need help

Discus and support Pc keeps crashing, need help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, i just got a pc custom built at a trustworthy place where all my friends got their pcs, i have had a for a week yet it has blue screened 2-3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gqw_-, Jul 15, 2020.

1. /u/Gqw_- Win User

Pc keeps crashing, need help

Hello, i just got a pc custom built at a trustworthy place where all my friends got their pcs, i have had a for a week yet it has blue screened 2-3 times. Is this normal? Should i be worried? It did it once while i was in google docs and it happened another time when i was downloading a game from steam. I dont realy mind them aslong as they dont cause permanent damage. What should i do?

submitted by /u/Gqw_-
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Gqw_-, Jul 15, 2020
  2. Threeflow Win User

Help! New system keeps crashing

Ask this guy if he can help ->>

Threeflow, Jul 15, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Zaki_j Win User

PC Keeps crashing

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your PC keeps crashing.

1. Do you get any error message or code when the computer restarts after the crash?
    2. What’s the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and see if that helps.

Method 1: Disable Automatic Restart on System Failure

Press WIN + R to launch the Run utility.

Type in sysdm.cpl and then hit Enter to launch System Properties.

Click on the Advanced Tab
    and under the section labeled as Startup and Recovery.

Click on the button that says Settings.

A new pop-up window will now open. Under the section called System failure, uncheck the option labeled as Automatically restart.

Now, click on OK then on Apply and then again on OK.

Reboot your computer now for the changes to take an effect.

Method 2:
    Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Boot the PC in safe mode and check if the PC shuts down. Refer the article to
    Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

If the PC is not shutting down in safe mode then perform a clean boot from safe mode. Refer the article on
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows.
    If the PC is not shutting down then please refer the section How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot.

Note:
    Clean Boot starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Also, you may not be able to use some programs in clean boot.

Note: Please refer the section
    Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    to boot the computer in to normal mode after troubleshooting.

You can also follow the suggestion from the article on how to
    Improve PC performance in Windows 10

For issues where the
    event ID 10016 logged in event viewer, you may follow the below suggestions and check if it helps.

Registry disclaimer: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the
    registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

Please take a backup of the registry.
    Follow the steps given in the link below:

How
    to back up and restore the registry in Windows

• Open the
      Run
      dialog box by pressing the Windows key and the R key together
    • Type
      Regedit and hit the Enter key.
    • When the Registry Editor opens, navigate to the following location:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Ole

• Delete the following keys from the right pane
    DefaultAccessPermission

DefaultLaunchPermission

MachineAccessRestriction

MachineLaunchRestriction

• Restart your computer.

Deleting those four keys will cause DCOM to write default permissions for the system and should grant access to the apps requiring access to the DCOM Server.

For more information on event ID 10016 logged in event viewer, I suggest you refer to the article
    DCOM event ID 10016 is logged in Windows

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Pc keeps crashing, need help - Similar Threads - keeps crashing need

2. Windows 10 PC keeps crashing on boot, NEED HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 PC keeps crashing on boot, NEED HELP!: I have had a pc with non-problematic hardware specs that I put together myself, I had decided that I wanted to move my previous windows install into this new pc as to avoid spending more money and the drive that contained the windows 10 license was originally from a Dell...
  3. Windows 10 PC keeps crashing on boot, NEED HELP!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 PC keeps crashing on boot, NEED HELP!: I have had a pc with non-problematic hardware specs that I put together myself, I had decided that I wanted to move my previous windows install into this new pc as to avoid spending more money and the drive that contained the windows 10 license was originally from a Dell...
  4. Windows 10 PC keeps crashing on boot, NEED HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Need help, my PC is crashing

Need help, my PC is crashing: Hi,so I am really not sure if I should be posting that here, but I have an issue with my PC, and I have no idea what's causing it. I have recently tried the driver verifier according to this post:Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver. - Microsoft Communityand...
  6. Pc keeps crashing after a while. I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps crashing after a while. I need help: So, I've been having a problem where my pc crashes after a few hours of use sometimes even as little as 3 hours. To specify, after a while when I try to launch games or sometimes when I'm in the middle of playing everything starts crashing, game usually shows a memory error...
  7. Pc keeps crashing after a while. I need help

Pc keeps crashing after a while. I need help: So, I've been having a problem where my pc crashes after a few hours of use sometimes even as little as 3 hours. To specify, after a while when I try to launch games or sometimes when I'm in the middle of playing everything starts crashing, game usually shows a memory error...
  8. Pc keeps crashing after a while. I need help

9. Pc Crashing - Need Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Pc Crashing - Need Help: I built this pc about a year ago and have had no problems up until a couple of weeks ago. Computer specs Asus X570 Tuf Gaming Pro Amd Ryzen 7 3700x - I have replaced the rbg stock coooler with a Dark rock pro 4 Evga 2060 Super 32Gb 3600hz Corsair Vengeance Pro (4 x 8gb) 750w...
  10. PC CRASH [I need help]

PC CRASH [I need help]: Hello, so my pc just recently started crashing and I am really new to computers, so I do not understand what is happening. I read that I had to get a dump file. Here is what it said when I analyzed the dump file: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64...