Windows 10: pc keeps crashing to a black screen without warning.

Discus and support pc keeps crashing to a black screen without warning. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My pc keeps crashing to a black screen without warning. It gives the error message windows was not shut down correctly in Reliability history. Does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Donal Meade, Oct 28, 2020.

1. pc keeps crashing to a black screen without warning.

My pc keeps crashing to a black screen without warning. It gives the error message windows was not shut down correctly in Reliability history. Does anyone know why its doing this or what is wrong. Here is a screenshot of the reliability page pc keeps crashing to a black screen without warning. b0f2b502-a2c1-4ff1-9174-f96bc664776a?upload=true.png

:)

Donal Meade, Oct 28, 2020

2. PC crash to black screen

Hi Andrew,

Your concern regarding the black/blank screen issue after updating the graphics card can be caused by a change on the device settings or corrupted system files. As an initial step to isolate your concern, we suggest that you perform the methods suggested
    on this support article. Select the option that's related to your concern to view the appropriate steps.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Oct 28, 2020
  3. My pc keeps black screening and crashing.

Hi Even,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if there is display driver issue or some other drivers.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• When you say that "since then been stuck in this loop for some days now", what is the current status of the issue?
    • Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to refer the suggestion provided in the below Microsoft Help Article on black screen issues and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 28, 2020
  4. pc keeps crashing to a black screen without warning.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 28, 2020
  5. Skylly
    Skylly Member
    Open Event Viewer by clicking the Start button pc keeps crashing to a black screen without warning. [​IMG], clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Maintenance, clicking Administrative Tools, and then double-clicking Event Viewer.‌ pc keeps crashing to a black screen without warning. [​IMG] If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Check the System event viewer and the application event viewer for errors.

Skylly, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

pc keeps crashing to a black screen without warning.

1. pc keeps crashing to a black screen without warning. - Similar Threads - keeps crashing black

2. keep crashing/black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keep crashing/black screen: I have a laptop withCPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900HSRAM: 16GBGPU: NVIDIA RTX 3070But sometimes when i play valorant it has this "out of video memory" error message but i has never been happened before until now. And also when i open discord and spotify and a game like the sims 4 my...
  3. keep crashing/black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keep crashing/black screen: I have a laptop withCPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900HSRAM: 16GBGPU: NVIDIA RTX 3070But sometimes when i play valorant it has this "out of video memory" error message but i has never been happened before until now. And also when i open discord and spotify and a game like the sims 4 my...
  4. PC Black screen crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Black screen crash: When running games on my PC both monitors will suddenly turn off and show "no devices connected", my PC will still be on but I know the applications have crashed from friends telling me my character in game is frozen mid air and such.If I switch off my PC and reboot it'll...
  5. PC Crashing to Black Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashing to Black Screen: Hello, I have been having issues with my pc crashing for a few months now. The crashes steadily got worse over time. The crash involves my pc freezing for 2 - 3 seconds and then the monitor going black but the pc doesnt restart itself it will stay on until i shut it off. My...
  6. My pc keeps restarting without warning.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc keeps restarting without warning.: When I do some work on my pc for 15 minutes or so, it suddenly restarts without any warning. I've already tried to disable the automatic restart, but that doesn't seem to work. I've also tried moving the plug, but that doesn't seem to be the case. On the pc case, it shows a...
  7. My pc keeps rebooting without warning

My pc keeps rebooting without warning: Hello. Recently my pc has been automatically rebooting without any warning or “the blue screen of death”. I indeed already turned off automatic restart and have event logs turned on but still nothing happens with that. It still reboots randomly like normal. This started about...
  8. PC Keeps Turning Itself Off Without Warning

PC Keeps Turning Itself Off Without Warning: A few weeks ago, my PC started turning itself off without any warning. The first time it happened, I was out of state using a laptop to control my desktop remotely. I attempted to play a game Minecraft via my remote access as I was curious how well it would handle over a...
  9. PC crashing without warning - Event id 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing without warning - Event id 41: So my pc crashes randomly when i am gaming usually 10min-1hr. I have tried about everything that comes to my mind 1. Reinstalled windows several times 2. Bought a new PSU 3. Updated bios 4. Updated all drivers 5. Tried about every tutorial on how to fix this. System...
  10. Screen goes black with no warning, then restarts the pc

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen goes black with no warning, then restarts the pc: This started happening about a week ago, and it occurs almost once a day. The screen suddenly goes black for a second or so, then the pc restarts, it goes through the welcome screen etc. I get no warning at all. Its not because overheating, because sometimes it happens...