Windows 10: PC Keeps crashing unexpectedly on games

Discus and support PC Keeps crashing unexpectedly on games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, so for the past few months I have had an on and off problem where my PC crashes as I am playing video games, weirdly it doesn't always happen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kieran Roberts, Apr 1, 2023.

1. PC Keeps crashing unexpectedly on games

Hi there, so for the past few months I have had an on and off problem where my PC crashes as I am playing video games, weirdly it doesn't always happen and sometimes it just crashes once and then it's ok but not anymore. I have no idea what is causing it and I am losing my willpower at this point as I can't afford any repairs yet alone a new PC. I did post about it previously and I thought my issue was fixed but it turns out it isn't. My previous post can be found here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crashing-and-restarting-when-gaming/3ffb0049-435a-4e6e-aca9-d1a9b038

:)

Kieran Roberts, Apr 1, 2023

2. Win 10 randomly kills games

Hi Laurynas,

To help you with your issue, we suggest you refer to the links below to get information about compatible games with Windows 10, and troubleshooting steps for crashing game issues:

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Apr 1, 2023
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 1, 2023
  4. Zaki_j Win User

PC Keeps crashing unexpectedly on games

Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing.

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I suggest you refer and follow the steps mentioned in the article and check if that resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

PC Keeps crashing unexpectedly on games

1. PC Keeps crashing unexpectedly on games - Similar Threads - Keeps crashing unexpectedly

2. Games and apps keep unexpectedly crashing after pc upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games and apps keep unexpectedly crashing after pc upgrade: recently I upgraded my computer a little bit, I added a new motherboard a b550 to have an upgrade path and add more ram. the first error when I Upgraded was a user error I had accidentally overclocked my ram so it kept not booting. I fixed that, the new issue is that I my...
  3. Games and apps keep unexpectedly crashing after pc upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games and apps keep unexpectedly crashing after pc upgrade: recently I upgraded my computer a little bit, I added a new motherboard a b550 to have an upgrade path and add more ram. the first error when I Upgraded was a user error I had accidentally overclocked my ram so it kept not booting. I fixed that, the new issue is that I my...
  4. Pc and games keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc and games keep crashing?: Pretty often I'll crash out of games such as Fifa, Madden, and Baldur's gate pretty randomly. Typically i'll play the first two games while watching youtube or something on my other moniter, but I think that's part of the reason it crashes. But Baldur's gate crashes all the...
  5. Pc and games keep crashing?

Pc and games keep crashing?: Pretty often I'll crash out of games such as Fifa, Madden, and Baldur's gate pretty randomly. Typically i'll play the first two games while watching youtube or something on my other moniter, but I think that's part of the reason it crashes. But Baldur's gate crashes all the...
  6. PC Keeps crashing unexpectedly on games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Keeps crashing unexpectedly on games: Hi there, so for the past few months I have had an on and off problem where my PC crashes as I am playing video games, weirdly it doesn't always happen and sometimes it just crashes once and then it's ok but not anymore. I have no idea what is causing it and I am losing my...
  7. PC Keeps crashing unexpectedly on games

PC Keeps crashing unexpectedly on games: Hi there, so for the past few months I have had an on and off problem where my PC crashes as I am playing video games, weirdly it doesn't always happen and sometimes it just crashes once and then it's ok but not anymore. I have no idea what is causing it and I am losing my...
  8. PC keeps crashing in games!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing in games!!: My PC keeps crashing and restarting about an hour into playing games and sometimes less!I have been monitoring my temps in game and they never get over 65 degrees celsius for the GPU or CPU.I use drive booster to make sure all of my drivers are up to date.I have cleared...
  9. PC keeps crashing in games!!

PC keeps crashing in games!!: My PC keeps crashing and restarting about an hour into playing games and sometimes less!I have been monitoring my temps in game and they never get over 65 degrees celsius for the GPU or CPU.I use drive booster to make sure all of my drivers are up to date.I have cleared...
  10. PC keeps crashing in games!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging