Windows 10: Pc keeps crashing when playing games. Help diagnose.

Discus and support Pc keeps crashing when playing games. Help diagnose. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, i have a rec-curing problem which causes my pc screen to go black and crash. It can happen very frequently and is very annoying. Pc specs are as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sleady, May 12, 2020.

1. Sleady Win User

Pc keeps crashing when playing games. Help diagnose.

Hi, i have a rec-curing problem which causes my pc screen to go black and crash. It can happen very frequently and is very annoying.

Pc specs are as follows.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600

RX 5700 XT

16gb ram

These are the minidumps in my windows folder: crash dumps

If anyone could provide insight that would be great. Thanks!

:)

Sleady, May 12, 2020

2. Pc keeps crashing while playing games

Hi,

Having incomplete Windows update is one of the possible reasons why your pc games keeps crashing when playing after you reinstalled the Windows 10. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Download all the critical updates for Windows 10. Kindly refer to the link below and follow the step provided on the link.

Windows 10 Update Assistant

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, May 12, 2020
  3. Computer crashes while playing games

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that how frustrating it can be when the PC crashes while playing games. I certainly appreciate your efforts taken towards resolving the issue.

For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC?
    2. What is the make and model of the PC?
    3. What happens when you try to run a game?
    4. Does the PC crashes only while playing games?
    5. Do you receive any stop code or error message when the PC crashes?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the article
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

In addition, you can check if Windows is up to date. Refer the article
    Keep your PC up to date
    and see if that helps.

If you receive a Blue Screen error, please share the dump files with us in order to assist you further. I have sent a private message to you, please share the dump files through the message.

Please get back to us with the detailed information to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 12, 2020
  4. Pc keeps crashing when playing games. Help diagnose.

Pc keeps crashing while playing games

I recently reset my pc using the option in settings. It reinstalled everything fine but when I started playing games they would crash after a half hour or so. This only started happening after I reset my pc and reinstalled windows 10. when the crash happens
    I cant press ALT Ctrl DEL or anything just got to turn the whole computer off . plz help thanks.

XIXStokesXIX, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Pc keeps crashing when playing games. Help diagnose.

1. Pc keeps crashing when playing games. Help diagnose. - Similar Threads - keeps crashing playing

2. MY PC KEEP CRASHING WHEN PLAYS GAMES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY PC KEEP CRASHING WHEN PLAYS GAMES: Ok so, it never happened. but after I upgrade to Windows 11 22H2, my PC crash after play Roblox for like under 5 minutes. This so annoying pls help me fix if you know how...
  3. MY PC KEEP CRASHING WHEN PLAYS GAMES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY PC KEEP CRASHING WHEN PLAYS GAMES: Ok so, it never happened. but after I upgrade to Windows 11 22H2, my PC crash after play Roblox for like under 5 minutes. This so annoying pls help me fix if you know how...
  4. Pc keeps crashing when trying to play games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps crashing when trying to play games.: Hello all, Ive recently been facing a problem where playing games keeps radomly shutting my PC down. I play games such as CSGO or COD and radomly though a game, it will just turn off. Sometime it fully turns off with no lights on the PC and no power though any of it and...
  5. Pc keeps crashing when trying to play games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc keeps crashing when trying to play games.: Hello all, Ive recently been facing a problem where playing games keeps radomly shutting my PC down. I play games such as CSGO or COD and radomly though a game, it will just turn off. Sometime it fully turns off with no lights on the PC and no power though any of it and...
  6. PC keeps on crashing when I play games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps on crashing when I play games: Hello everyone, Whenever I play games, very often, my computer gets a black screen, there is a distortion in the sound EEHHHHHHHHHHH and then my computer shuts down and restarts. I have had this problem for a very long time now and I still cannot find the issue. I've...
  7. PC keeps on crashing when I play games

PC keeps on crashing when I play games: Hello everyone, Whenever I play games, very often, my computer gets a black screen, there is a distortion in the sound EEHHHHHHHHHHH and then my computer shuts down and restarts. I have had this problem for a very long time now and I still cannot find the issue. I've...
  8. PC keeps on crashing when I play games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. PC keeps crashing when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing when playing games: My pc keeps crashing randomly while playing games it happens at random intervals sometimes I'll go 4-6 hours with no issues and other times it happens within 30 minutes. the screen flashes rapidly goes black and I have to manually turn it off myself. This has been happening...
  10. PC keeps crashing when playing games

PC keeps crashing when playing games: My pc keeps crashing randomly while playing games it happens at random intervals sometimes I'll go 4-6 hours with no issues and other times it happens within 30 minutes. the screen flashes rapidly goes black and I have to manually turn it off myself. This has been happening...