Windows 10: PC Keeps Crashing when under heavy load

Discus and support PC Keeps Crashing when under heavy load in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I use my Pc and run demanding power games after a while or at random times my pc shuts down abruptly with no warning. I've reinstalled windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gabeRuffinelli, Aug 5, 2020.

1. PC Keeps Crashing when under heavy load

When I use my Pc and run demanding power games after a while or at random times my pc shuts down abruptly with no warning. I've reinstalled windows multiple times moved to another hard drive. Switched Power Supply's, Ram, Motherboard and gpus. I don't know what to do anymore.

My specs:

CPU:Intel-I5-9400f 2.4ghrz

Motherboard: MSI Z390 Gaming Plus

GPU: MSI GEFORCE RTX Ventus XS OC EDITION 2060 RTX

RAM: HYPERX 2666 HRTZ FURY 16GB

PSU:CORSSAIR CX 750M

Please someone help me it has to do with something with windows at this point I've done everything I could think off!!

:)

gabeRuffinelli, Aug 5, 2020
  2. Arrakis9 Win User

Why does multiplier keep changing

its called speed step; when not under a heavy load the processor will clock down via the multiplier to a lower speed to conserve energy and run cooler increasing longevity. its normal and you should keep it on

Arrakis9, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Computer crashes under heavy graphics load

Fan speed increasing after a crash indicates they weren't receiving sufficient power prior to the crash.Why was that so?Gaming is power intensive and as hardware ages it's efficiency falls and testing components under "no stress" conditions is not always indicative of the real life situation.
    Either your PSU is not providing enough power under gaming conditions or possibly the GPU is consuming too much.
    I now see you have stated that sfc has shown problems,which now means the above is conditional on the system,Win 10,being problem free.I understood you had previously run the basics,sfc and dism,without any reports.
    My suggestions are based on a fault free Win10 system,so should be disregarded if faults are now being found.

joeandmarg0, Aug 5, 2020
  4. PC Keeps Crashing when under heavy load

Game crashes on heavy gfx load, Windows 10 build 16275.1000 V1703..

Game crashes on heavy gfx load, Windows 10 build 16275.1000 V1703...

I can't play my games properly, since I can barely play my games on the medium graphic settings, with minimal crashes, anything higher then results in PC restarts, with no warnings..
    I'm not sure what causes the problem, but it's strange it only happens on my greatest games, since it's seems to be related to heavy load on gfx, I can't do any debug, since when the crash occurs pc restart, and no Windows logs available..

It seems to be only related to Windows 10, I've done some research on the issue, only Windows 10 users report the problem..

Please look into the issue, and maybe fix the heavy gfx load error..

All my gfx drivers are up to date, so that shouldn't be the issue..

* Moved from Insider.

GuardianAngel001, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

PC Keeps Crashing when under heavy load

1. PC Keeps Crashing when under heavy load - Similar Threads - Keeps Crashing under

2. PC crashing under heavy load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing under heavy load: Hi, I've had a custom built PC for about two years, primarily for gaming. Since I have had it, when I play graphically intensive games, I will start to get episodes of low GPU usage which I notice on GPU gamebar. I will go form 95-100% usage, down to ~30% - while this lasts,...
  3. PC crashing under heavy load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing under heavy load: Hi, I've had a custom built PC for about two years, primarily for gaming. Since I have had it, when I play graphically intensive games, I will start to get episodes of low GPU usage which I notice on GPU gamebar. I will go form 95-100% usage, down to ~30% - while this lasts,...
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when computer is under heavy load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when computer is under heavy load: Hi, I bought a new pc a week ago, and everything seemed to be working fine until I started to play games that require heavy amounts of work to run. I tried disabling MPO, updating the BIOS, doing a clean install of windows and all drivers, but the crashes keep hapenning after...
  5. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when computer is under heavy load

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when computer is under heavy load: Hi, I bought a new pc a week ago, and everything seemed to be working fine until I started to play games that require heavy amounts of work to run. I tried disabling MPO, updating the BIOS, doing a clean install of windows and all drivers, but the crashes keep hapenning after...
  6. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when computer is under heavy load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. New PC crashes when under heavy load Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC crashes when under heavy load Windows 11: I got a brand new PC, a fresh new installation of windows 11. But when I do many tasks at once, like multiple file explorer windows open, various chrome tabs, the PC freezes. Sometimes, e.g. you can still listen to the sound of the video I was watching. Sometimes, the entire...
  8. New PC crashes when under heavy load Windows 11

New PC crashes when under heavy load Windows 11: I got a brand new PC, a fresh new installation of windows 11. But when I do many tasks at once, like multiple file explorer windows open, various chrome tabs, the PC freezes. Sometimes, e.g. you can still listen to the sound of the video I was watching. Sometimes, the entire...
  9. Computer crashes under heavy graphics load

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer crashes under heavy graphics load: Hey 10forums. I've been having this issue for a long time and i've been trying to get it figured out. Whenever i play a graphics intensive game (Or any game really). My screens go black, audio cuts out, and my fans spin up to 100%. Only way to recover is to restart the entire...
  10. Crashing under heavy GPU loads

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashing under heavy GPU loads: Hey guys, My computer keeps crashing under heavy GPU loads, was wondering if someone can help me narrow down the issue. Thanks.