Windows 10: PC keeps crashing with BSOD

Discus and support PC keeps crashing with BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all,my PC is constantly crashing. Whether I'm installing an update, playing games or just browsing the web. Sometimes when it's restarting, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Brando0o0o0, Nov 25, 2022.

1. PC keeps crashing with BSOD

Hello all,my PC is constantly crashing. Whether I'm installing an update, playing games or just browsing the web. Sometimes when it's restarting, it will BSOD several times. Also, sometimes when the PC boots up it starts in a very low resolution. I've tried resetting my PC several times and even cleaning out everything completely but to no avail. It's getting tiresome and I really don't want to bring it into a shop if this can be done for free.Specs:Ryzen 9 5900xRTX 3060 Ti FEASUS Prime B450M-A

:)

Brando0o0o0, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Thrackan Win User

PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Nov 25, 2022
  3. Computer keeps crashing and having BSoD.

So I tried the driver verifier, my computer hasn't crashed yet. I did it step by step, and I'm understanding that I need to wait for my computer to crash so I can find out this devious little driver?

Edit: My PC just crashed, but it doesn't give me a BSoD. It simply... Crashes.

Prototype464XBL, Nov 25, 2022
  4. PC keeps crashing with BSOD

My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error"

My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error" , fresh windows install, please help me

stefaneugen, Nov 25, 2022
Thema:

PC keeps crashing with BSOD

1. PC keeps crashing with BSOD - Similar Threads - keeps crashing BSOD

2. My Pc keeps crashing Freezing/BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc keeps crashing Freezing/BSOD: My Pc keeps crashing after 10-20 minuets of gaming the first time I boot up the pc. Sometimes it will freeze and I will have to force my pc off and on, and sometimes my screens will go black and I have to force my pc off and on.I check event viewer and it seems to have a...
  3. My pc keeps crashing BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps crashing BSOD: My computer is completely fine up until a few weeks ago. It only crashes when I play video games-specifically Valorant-and I can't seem to find what seems to be the problem. I tried repairing system files using sfc/ scannow and chkdsk /f and chkdsk /r on command prompt, I...
  4. My pc keeps crashing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps crashing BSOD: My computer is completely fine up until a few weeks ago. It only crashes when I play video games-specifically Valorant-and I can't seem to find what seems to be the problem. I tried repairing system files using sfc/ scannow and chkdsk /f and chkdsk /r on command prompt, I...
  5. My PC keeps crashing randomly to BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps crashing randomly to BSOD: My System is crashing and I am getting different error everytime. MY bug check file ishttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah-kevUnbAA_hE4g4GE3NlbDSZ8l?e=cXbvAy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-crashing-randomly-to-bsod/9917996e-e41a-4ba2-bd53-ec61509ea017
  6. PC keeps crashing with BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing with BSOD: Hello all,my PC is constantly crashing. Whether I'm installing an update, playing games or just browsing the web. Sometimes when it's restarting, it will BSOD several times. Also, sometimes when the PC boots up it starts in a very low resolution. I've tried resetting my PC...
  7. PC keeps crashing with BSOD

PC keeps crashing with BSOD: Hello all,my PC is constantly crashing. Whether I'm installing an update, playing games or just browsing the web. Sometimes when it's restarting, it will BSOD several times. Also, sometimes when the PC boots up it starts in a very low resolution. I've tried resetting my PC...
  8. windows 11 pc keeps crashing BSOD

windows 11 pc keeps crashing BSOD: when the pc crashed it shows "Driver Power State Failure". usually happen when I use mapping software. tried cinebench, aida64 and heaven benchmark and the pc ran smoothly. checked the file in minidump it shows "FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_3_disk_IMAGE_uaspstor.sys". can anyone...
  9. BSOD my new PC keeps crashing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD my new PC keeps crashing.: BSOD my new PC keeps crashing. One of the crashes caused repair tool to bring me back from a restore point and seems it removed older minidump files. Please help. One BSOD refers toclipsp.sys and other to Page Fault In Nonpaged Area. Already did a Checkdisk and memory test...
  10. Windows 10 PC keeps crashing (BSOD)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 PC keeps crashing (BSOD): This is a brand new PC that got built by a friend of mine, and for the past few days usually in mornings it'll crash with the BSOD and it'll say for different reasons. sometimes it'll be memory management, sometimes its system service exception, and today for the first time i...