Windows 10: PC keeps crashing with different BSOD - Sometimes won't turn on the first time, and then...

Discus and support PC keeps crashing with different BSOD - Sometimes won't turn on the first time, and then... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi; I have earlier asked for help in this forum without luck.. My PC keeps crashing with different BSOD and different BugCheck codes. I have put every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FrederikVilhelm, Feb 21, 2021.

1. PC keeps crashing with different BSOD - Sometimes won't turn on the first time, and then...

Hi;
    I have earlier asked for help in this forum without luck.. My PC keeps crashing with different BSOD and different BugCheck codes.

I have put every BugCheck minidump down below, so you can see which errors it posts. It often does it when trying to turn on the PC, but sometimes also when shutting it down.. Often happens every 3-4 days, but have not yet encountered it two days straight..

Hope someone can help me!

Thanks in advance..

Running Win 10 Pro version 19042.804

First:

*******************************************************************************

* ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR a0The power policy manager experienced a fatal error.Arguments:Arg1: 000000000000010e, The disk subsystem returned corrupt data while reading from the hibernation file.Arg2: 000000000000000aArg3: 0000000000000ec7, Incorrect checksumArg4: 000000000000589c, Previous disk read's checksum

Second:

******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR a0The power policy manager experienced a fatal error.Arguments:Arg1: 000000000000010e, The disk subsystem returned corrupt data while reading from the hibernation file.Arg2: 000000000000000aArg3: 00000000000062e3, Incorrect checksumArg4: 0000000000000cd5, Previous disk read's checksum

Third:

******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while executing a system service routine.Arguments:Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the bugcheckArg2: fffff8022b0181c0, Address of the instruction which caused the bugcheckArg3: ffffef82b68beb90, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheckArg4: 0000000000000000, zero.

Fourth:

******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4eTypically caused by drivers passing bad memory descriptor lists ie: callingMmUnlockPages twice with the same list, etc. If a kernel debugger isavailable get the stack trace.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000099, A PTE or PFN is corruptArg2: 0000000000158113, page frame numberArg3: 0000000000000001, current page stateArg4: 0800000000259313, 0

:)

FrederikVilhelm, Feb 21, 2021
  2. Sinotek Win User

BSOD random times different errors

PC keeps crashing with different BSOD - Sometimes won't turn on the first time, and then... [​IMG]

PC keeps crashing with different BSOD - Sometimes won't turn on the first time, and then... [​IMG]

Sinotek, Feb 21, 2021
  3. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Feb 21, 2021
  4. peach1971 Win User

PC keeps crashing with different BSOD - Sometimes won't turn on the first time, and then...

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

PC keeps crashing with different BSOD - Sometimes won't turn on the first time, and then...

1. PC keeps crashing with different BSOD - Sometimes won't turn on the first time, and then... - Similar Threads - keeps crashing different

2. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...
  3. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...
  4. My PC keeps crashing, with different codes each time!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps crashing, with different codes each time!: The title explains my problem. I got many different codes, like:IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALSYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTIONATTEMPTED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORYPAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREAAt this point, Im not sure what to do. The restorehealth command also isnt working properly, as the bar...
  5. My PC keeps crashing, with different codes each time!

My PC keeps crashing, with different codes each time!: The title explains my problem. I got many different codes, like:IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALSYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTIONATTEMPTED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORYPAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREAAt this point, Im not sure what to do. The restorehealth command also isnt working properly, as the bar...
  6. BSOD for the first time on this PC Bugcheck

BSOD for the first time on this PC Bugcheck: Hey all,I had my first BSOD on this pc and it seems by the error code it was a hardware related issue.I was wondering if anyone can help me pinpoint the exact issue by the bugcheck error message.It reads: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  7. BSOD for the first time on this PC Bugcheck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD for the first time on this PC Bugcheck: Hey all,I had my first BSOD on this pc and it seems by the error code it was a hardware related issue.I was wondering if anyone can help me pinpoint the exact issue by the bugcheck error message.It reads: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  8. Pc turning on but no display the first time.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc turning on but no display the first time.: My pc is turning on but there is no display the first time I do it, but when I hard restart long pressing the power button and turning it off and then turning on the pc immediately after, it works just fine . I have tried completely reinstalling windows, wiping the hard drive...
  9. Pc turning on but no display the first time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc turning on but no display the first time.: My pc is turning on but there is no display the first time I do it, but when I hard restart long pressing the power button and turning it off and then turning on the pc immediately after, it works just fine . I have tried completely reinstalling windows, wiping the hard drive...
  10. Pc turning on but no display the first time.