Windows 10: PC keeps crashing with no error codes

Discus and support PC keeps crashing with no error codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi my PC keeps crashing i lose all communication all inputs stop working but i can still here audio via Bluetooth headphones and i lose display and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IneedHelpTHX99, Jan 11, 2020.

1. PC keeps crashing with no error codes

hi my PC keeps crashing i lose all communication all inputs stop working but i can still here audio via Bluetooth headphones and i lose display and it randomly drops, it dropped Wednesday 8th January 2020, Friday 10th January and Saturday 11th January. i used who crashed and it stated that there conflict of drivers with the kernel on Wednesday. but now i am not getting any error codes, i used another soft ware and it gives my events logs yet it seems to be missing 5 mins before my pc crashed

please help thank you

:)

IneedHelpTHX99, Jan 11, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 11, 2020
  3. meloneum Win User
    BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Jan 11, 2020
  4. Groggubus Win User

PC keeps crashing with no error codes

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

PC keeps crashing with no error codes

1. PC keeps crashing with no error codes - Similar Threads - keeps crashing error

2. PC keeps crashing with rcraid.sys error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing with rcraid.sys error: Hi, please can you help me?My computer has been running fine, no hardware or software updates, then suddenly it crashes with the rcraid.sys error. It restarts, freezes and crashes again. I can get into Safe Mode and have been able to take off minidump files.Please can anyone...
  3. PC keeps crashing with rcraid.sys error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps crashing with rcraid.sys error: Hi, please can you help me?My computer has been running fine, no hardware or software updates, then suddenly it crashes with the rcraid.sys error. It restarts, freezes and crashes again. I can get into Safe Mode and have been able to take off minidump files.Please can anyone...
  4. why does my pc keep crashing with BSOD and multiple error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my pc keep crashing with BSOD and multiple error codes: I looked up videos and instructions to repair my Pc but somehow it just keeps crashing with BSOD, i tried to factory reset my pc but even that isn’t working it either says that it didn’t work or just brings me back to the Advanced settings menu...
  5. why does my pc keep crashing with BSOD and multiple error codes

why does my pc keep crashing with BSOD and multiple error codes: I looked up videos and instructions to repair my Pc but somehow it just keeps crashing with BSOD, i tried to factory reset my pc but even that isn’t working it either says that it didn’t work or just brings me back to the Advanced settings menu...
  6. my computer keeps crashing with different error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer keeps crashing with different error codes: Hi All,Since a couple of days my computer keeps crashing since the latest windows 11 update. Error messages are always different and I get a blue screen of death BSOD: - dpc watchdog violation- ntoskrnl.exe - ...I still have an windows.old folder from 31/07.I already run the...
  7. my computer keeps crashing with different error codes

my computer keeps crashing with different error codes: Hi All,Since a couple of days my computer keeps crashing since the latest windows 11 update. Error messages are always different and I get a blue screen of death BSOD: - dpc watchdog violation- ntoskrnl.exe - ...I still have an windows.old folder from 31/07.I already run the...
  8. new gaming PC keeps crashing blue screen and error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new gaming PC keeps crashing blue screen and error codes: hi i read how to do the driver verifier and to upload the minidump. i hope this helps. thanks a bunch if anyone can helpfile:///C:/Users/marti/OneDrive/Desktop/Minidump.zip...
  9. new gaming PC keeps crashing blue screen and error codes

new gaming PC keeps crashing blue screen and error codes: hi i read how to do the driver verifier and to upload the minidump. i hope this helps. thanks a bunch if anyone can helpfile:///C:/Users/marti/OneDrive/Desktop/Minidump.zip...
  10. SageMath Error code Crash my PC

SageMath Error code Crash my PC: Hi W10 , SageMath 8.4, Web Browser Edge or Chrome I report this problem because even if it is a code error on my part(QQ,9,9, is misplaced) it is not normal that it systematically crash my PC. this little simple program made freeze Chrome (same problem with Edge), and then...