Windows 10: PC Keeps deadlocking

Discus and support PC Keeps deadlocking in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good Day,Hello I'm at a point I really not sure what to do. I have no idea what the cause of my freezing is. Before I was running just basic home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by justinb1987, Jun 21, 2021.

1. PC Keeps deadlocking

Good Day,Hello I'm at a point I really not sure what to do. I have no idea what the cause of my freezing is. Before I was running just basic home version of windows 10 and started having my pc freeze. So I reached out to a friend about issue and first they gave me a upgrade key to Enterprise. So we did a few changes back then to make sure I had admin on pc, also went in and did updates on pc ect. At a point we did a stress test on pc. where i loaded a ungodly amount of tabs on my chrome browser i would est. around 40. Which froze my pc. We then decided to do a fresh install on pc and that poin

:)

justinb1987, Jun 21, 2021

2. PC constant deadlocking

Hello, i have a problem with my pc. The pc randomly deadlocks and i cant do anything except turning it off and back on, it even deadlocked when i was resetting my windows, in safe mode and when booting up the pc it deadlocks. the only time that it doesnt
    deadlock in is in the bios menu.

i tried the following to fix; none worked

checked the temps, they were fine

reinstalled windows and wiped my drives empty

startup repair

chkdsk command

windows memory diagnostics

resetting bios

running the pc with one stick of ram (i tried both sticks, no difference)

the pc can literally deadlock at any given time, without any stress being put on the pc, so no programs running no nothing just a random deadlock

and im thinking its definitely a hardware problem, the thing i want to know is what faulty hardware can cause this.

my psu fans spin normally, no strange sounds

my cpu fan doesnt make weird noises so its fine

the other options are the mobo, ssd i have windows on, the ram and my apu

these are my specs:

B450M S2H

Ryzen 3 2200G APU with vega 8 integrated

120gb ssd

coolermaster masterwatt lite 400w

2x4gb 3000mhz ram

someone pls help im getting frustrated

Ulysses272, Jun 21, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 21, 2021
  4. PC Keeps deadlocking

Computer Deadlocking

My computer deadlocks with no warning at random times. I have noticed that usually after this, if i go into update history, there is almost always a new "update installed" after hard resetting my computer. It seems that every time my computer deadlocks,
    the cause was an "update installed" Any fixes?

Lord Widdershins, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

PC Keeps deadlocking

1. PC Keeps deadlocking - Similar Threads - Keeps deadlocking

2. Recently, My Wifi keeps disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recently, My Wifi keeps disconnecting.: Over the past week, the wifi connection on my laptop started to drop randomly during the evening hours. I suspect it has something to do with our router / modem, a Bell Home Hub 3000. The modem is connected directly via ethernet to one of our game consoles PlayStation 4 / PS4...
  3. How to upgrade Windows 10 to 21h1 when 0x8007000d keeps throwing an error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to upgrade Windows 10 to 21h1 when 0x8007000d keeps throwing an error.: How to upgrade Windows 10 to 21h1 when 0x8007000d keeps throwing an error. I tried many solutions and the error keeps happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-windows-10-to-21h1-when-0x8007000d/2b6578be-d0c2-43f9-8bf4-ea9d1839dde4
  4. My PC keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps refreshing: To ellaborate more here are some details1.its resetting itself aka if i hit right click for example with the refresh button and etc it just closes 2. its lagging me and is interrupting everytthing i can do 3.its not allowing me to use settings app and file explorer just files...
  5. Windows 10 keeps crashing with "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" but can't figure out why

Windows 10 keeps crashing with "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" but can't figure out why: Sometimes, my Windows 10 PC with an RTX 3080 GPU and Intel 9th-Gen CPU can stay on without problem for days, then every now and then, but regularly, it can blue screen and crash with the error CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT.This time, I managed to find the error in the Event...
  6. Internal Laptop SSD Drive Keeps Disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal Laptop SSD Drive Keeps Disappearing: My HP laptop has a second internal SATA SSD drive which I normally assign to drive Z: for backups. It has worked fine to date but sometimes when I start the PC it is not found in Explorer - see below. I can easily assign the disk letter Z: in Disk Management which works for a...
  7. Windows 10 "USB Device Not recognized" error keeps popping up

Windows 10 "USB Device Not recognized" error keeps popping up: Unlike other posts of a similar nature, I have no idea what is causing this error but everything connected is working fine and I need to to stop....
  8. Something keeps scrolling down in my Windows related apps

Something keeps scrolling down in my Windows related apps: Recently had an issue where I wasn't able to do anything in Settings because something kept on forcing my programs to scroll downwards. I had reinstalled Windows 10 as I was needing to do a fresh install anyways but for some reason there problem still exists.To go more...
  9. Why does Microsoft Cloud synch files marked "keep on this device"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does Microsoft Cloud synch files marked "keep on this device"?: Nothing Microsoft Support helps with this.Why does that stupid cloud app synch files marked to not synch? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-microsoft-cloud-synch-files-marked-keep/cd105f92-08cc-4a67-bde9-91fb052ce955
  10. Computer Keeps Deadlocking

Computer Keeps Deadlocking: Switched from original SATA 6 gb/s HDD to SATA 6 gb/s SSD and my computer keeps deadlocking. I've been going through event viewer and fixing errors I come across, but none have done anything for the problem. It could be RAM but I am not sure how to check or how to solve. As...