Windows 10: PC Keeps Disconnecting From Network

Discus and support PC Keeps Disconnecting From Network in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I keep having issues with my PC's network connectivity. Last week our household installed a new router and ever since I am having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by teletheast, Jun 20, 2020.

1. PC Keeps Disconnecting From Network

Hello everyone,
    I keep having issues with my PC's network connectivity. Last week our household installed a new router and ever since I am having connectivity issues. My PC constantly disconnects from the network. I have told my PC to forget the network and then logged back in. I have reinstalled my wifi card drivers several times. Not sure what else to do. I know it is not the router that is the issue. My laptop and cellphone have no connectivity issues even in the same room and on the same desk as my PC.

Any suggestions? Maybe just purchase a newer and better wifi card?

Windows 10 Pro version 1909

Ryzen 5 2600
    Gigabyte B450 full ATX motherboard
    16gb DDR4-3000
    XFX RX570
    TP-Link TL-WN881ND PCIe x1 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter

:)

teletheast, Jun 20, 2020

2. WIFI connection keeps disconnecting while using

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while using internet on your PC as it keeps dropping. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?
    2. What is the exact model of the PC?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article

Fix network connection issues in Windows
    and see if that helps.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Network Disconnects in standby

Something along those lines because on the other pc when you hit standby it goes down but the network doesn't disconnect but is silent =\ need to do it on this pc to ><

Adeel_ssj4, Jun 20, 2020
  4. PC Keeps Disconnecting From Network

Network Disconnect Problem

Hello Narender,

Thank you for keeping us posted and we appreciate the time and effort you have put in to resolve the issue.

At this point, I suggest you to disable the power management option for the network adapter and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Please follow the below suggested steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Start Menu and select Device Manager from the menu to change the .
    • Next, to disable the setting for power management settings, expand Network Adapters, right-click on the adapter, click
      Properties, click the Power Management tab, and then clear the
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power check box.

Write to us with the updated results for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

PC Keeps Disconnecting From Network

1. PC Keeps Disconnecting From Network - Similar Threads - Keeps Disconnecting Network

2. Network keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network keeps disconnecting: The internet keeps disconnecting from the PC. Sometimes it will state that there aren’t any networks to connect to when the internet is actually working fine. I know this because my other devices are connected. I noticed the Bluetooth and network adapters may disappear or...
  3. Network keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network keeps disconnecting: The internet keeps disconnecting from the PC. Sometimes it will state that there aren’t any networks to connect to when the internet is actually working fine. I know this because my other devices are connected. I noticed the Bluetooth and network adapters may disappear or...
  4. Network keeps connecting and disconnecting from internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network keeps connecting and disconnecting from internet.: Hi.I have recently got this problem where my computer keeps connecting and disconnecting from my network. I have tryed the basic like restarting the computer and the router but nothing works. What els can I do, anyone that can help?...
  5. Network keeps connecting and disconnecting from internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network keeps connecting and disconnecting from internet.: Hi.I have recently got this problem where my computer keeps connecting and disconnecting from my network. I have tryed the basic like restarting the computer and the router but nothing works. What els can I do, anyone that can help?...
  6. PC Keeps Disconnecting From Wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Keeps Disconnecting From Wifi: I have a Lenovo laptop I got for Christmas 2020. For the first few months of owning it, it worked just fine. Until one day, just like my first laptop, it repeatedly started to disconnect and sometimes rarely reconnect to wifi. As mentioned, I have had this issue in the past....
  7. PC Keeps Disconnecting From Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC Keeps Disconnecting From Network: Hello everyone, I keep having issues with my PC's network connectivity. Last week our household installed a new router and ever since I am having connectivity issues. My PC constantly disconnects from the network. I have told my PC to forget the network and then logged back...
  8. wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network

wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network: My laptop on wifi network keeps disconnecting frequently. I am not able to understand what is the problem. While my mobile phone is always connected on the same Wifi network. [img] [img] [img] Here are a couple of screenshots how I have to restore the connectivity...
  9. wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network: My laptop on wifi network keeps disconnecting frequently. I am not able to understand what is the problem. While my mobile phone is always connected on the same Wifi network. [img] [img] [img] Here are a couple of screenshots how I have to restore the connectivity...
  10. PC keeps disconnecting from wifi although network remains available

PC keeps disconnecting from wifi although network remains available: Having incredibly frustrating and confusing issue. Sometimes when I am using the internet, totally randomly with no ping spike or anything before happening, my PC will disconnect from my wireless network. The symbol goes from the connected wifi symbol to the one with the star...