Windows 10: PC keeps disconnecting from peripherals and monitor after updating Windows 10

Discus and support PC keeps disconnecting from peripherals and monitor after updating Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I updated Windows 10 and now everytime i log in, after a few minutes my pc either goes back to the login screen or it disconnects from my monitor and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TemesAdrian, Sep 18, 2021.

1. PC keeps disconnecting from peripherals and monitor after updating Windows 10

I updated Windows 10 and now everytime i log in, after a few minutes my pc either goes back to the login screen or it disconnects from my monitor and peripherals and keeps running, while i cant do anything other than press the restart button on my pc case. If i run a game or almost any other app then my pc wont do this, but if i close the game or app then after a few seconds it starts doing it again.

:)

TemesAdrian, Sep 18, 2021
  2. FYFI13 Win User

Windows 10 KB3213986 Update Cripples Multi-monitor Gaming

Option 3: wait at least 6 months before installing any update for Windows 10.

Option 4: don't use Windows 10 at all, because all this WU related BS is getting out of control.

What they were smoking to tell people to disconnect other monitors before launching a game?! If update is that broken, stick it back to your a**e and keep working on it.

FYFI13, Sep 18, 2021
  3. Windows 10 KB3213986 Update Cripples Multi-monitor Gaming

or dont install any update AT ALL

chaosmassive, Sep 18, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

PC keeps disconnecting from peripherals and monitor after updating Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

PC keeps disconnecting from peripherals and monitor after updating Windows 10

1. PC keeps disconnecting from peripherals and monitor after updating Windows 10 - Similar Threads - keeps disconnecting peripherals

2. Peripherals are randomly disconnecting for 10 seconds or so

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Peripherals are randomly disconnecting for 10 seconds or so: In short, my peripherals will randomly disconnect for around 10 seconds. I can live with this, but after a couple times they just permanently disconnect until I restart my pc. I've found people online with similar issues but haven't found a solution. Every USB device...
  3. USB keeps disconnecting from monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB keeps disconnecting from monitor: My USB keyboard keeps disconnecting and reconnecting from my monitor and I don't know the reason it just started doing this a couple days ago. i already tried turning off "Allow this computer to turn off device to save power" in device manager but that didn't work, i also...
  4. Windows 10 keeps disconnecting from wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 keeps disconnecting from wifi: My computer keeps disconnecting from wifi, the only solution to fix it is to restart it and then after 5 minutes it disconnects and then I have to restart it again. I found a temporary solution, which is using a network adapter but it also keeps disconnecting so I unplug the...
  5. Windows 10, keeps disconnecting from internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10, keeps disconnecting from internet: I have Windows 10 installed with all the latest updates. When I boot up, the status shows that it's connected to the internet. And it will stay connected until I click on a browser, then it loses the internet connection. It happens in Chrome, Firefox, Edge & Spotify....
  6. PC Keeps Disconnecting From Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC Keeps Disconnecting From Network: Hello everyone, I keep having issues with my PC's network connectivity. Last week our household installed a new router and ever since I am having connectivity issues. My PC constantly disconnects from the network. I have told my PC to forget the network and then logged back...
  7. PC Keeps Disconnecting From Network

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Keeps Disconnecting From Network: Hello everyone, I keep having issues with my PC's network connectivity. Last week our household installed a new router and ever since I am having connectivity issues. My PC constantly disconnects from the network. I have told my PC to forget the network and then logged back...
  8. Xbox Controller keeps disconnecting from PC

Xbox Controller keeps disconnecting from PC: I'm trying to connect my Xbox controller to my PC via Bluetooth. But it keeps going like this: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] its going over and over again. i can't stop it. can i fix it? Here's what i tried so far: New Batterys Removing and connecting back the controller...
  9. Bluetooth disappears after disconnecting from external monitor

Bluetooth disappears after disconnecting from external monitor: I have a dell xps 13 2 in 1 2019 and i use a vava usb c dongle to connect to an external monitor and keyboard. When I safely remove the device and unplug the usb c dongle the screen flashes black for a second and after that weird stuff happens. The most common problem is that...
  10. iPhone or Android phone keeps disconnecting from Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    iPhone or Android phone keeps disconnecting from Windows PC: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When the connection from your iPhone or Android phone to your Windows PC is not complete, it gets disconnected after a few attempts. Also, you might notice that the device keeps connecting and disconnecting now and then. If you have [...] This post iPhone or...