Windows 10: PC keeps freezing and sound glitches

Discus and support PC keeps freezing and sound glitches in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I bought my PC a few months ago and recently it has been constantly freezing the screen and the sound. I have to continuously restart my PC and I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ria Kim, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Ria Kim Win User

PC keeps freezing and sound glitches

I bought my PC a few months ago and recently it has been constantly freezing the screen and the sound. I have to continuously restart my PC and I'm getting worried my PC has a serious problem. What is wrong with it?

:)

Ria Kim, Mar 9, 2021
  2. destructo Win User

Graphical and sound glitches

hardware acceleration disabled, visual glitches seem to have stopped for now, but the audio is still glitching. When the audio glitches its almost like the computer freezes for a split second and then continues (like the audio cant keep up or something). It makes a buzzing sound when this happens, but again, only for a split second

destructo, Mar 9, 2021
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue PC keeps freezing and sound glitches :p

cadaveca, Mar 9, 2021
  4. aries117 Win User

Computer Keeps Freezing

It froze again, and the common problem I see throughout most of the freezes is a driver atksgt.sys being blocked from loading. It is related to Tages Protection from Tages SA and it says it has a driver that is installed that causes stability problems with my system. It says it will be disabled but I think this is why my pc keeps freezing. Any suggestions as to what it may be for and/or if I can get rid of it and how?

I never downloaded a program from Tages SA so I am not sure what it could be from.

aries117, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

1. PC keeps freezing and sound glitches - Similar Threads - keeps freezing sound

2. Minecraft Java keeps freeze glitching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Java keeps freeze glitching: Minecraft Java keeps freeze glitching to where it freezes, I minimize and maximize the tab, and it starts glitching the title screen. Can someone please tell me how to fix it...
  3. Minecraft Java keeps freeze glitching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java keeps freeze glitching: Minecraft Java keeps freeze glitching to where it freezes, I minimize and maximize the tab, and it starts glitching the title screen. Can someone please tell me how to fix it...
  4. My laptop keeps randomly freezing with an often glitch sound if something was playing on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps randomly freezing with an often glitch sound if something was playing on...: So far I've tried a lot of different solutions. Among those, I did clean windows reinstall two weeks ago. Didn't help.Laptop gets completely frozen. Even caps lock if it was on stays on forever after freezing. I have to do a hard reset every time.I suspected an issue with the...
  5. My laptop keeps randomly freezing with an often glitch sound if something was playing on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keeps randomly freezing with an often glitch sound if something was playing on...: So far I've tried a lot of different solutions. Among those, I did clean windows reinstall two weeks ago. Didn't help.Laptop gets completely frozen. Even caps lock if it was on stays on forever after freezing. I have to do a hard reset every time.I suspected an issue with the...
  6. My laptop keeps randomly freezing with an often glitch sound if something was playing on...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC keeps freezing or mouse keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC keeps freezing or mouse keeps freezing: so I did the latest windows 10 update and ever since I did it my pc will freeze for a second every 5 ish seconds I don't know if its my mouse because i check for driver updates and nothing i uninstalled my mouse and that didn't fix it (new mouse as well). I also just...
  8. Sound glitching

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound glitching: when I connect my airpods to my laptop and play a video the sound start glitching and its not because of the airpods because they work very good with my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-glitching/c38149c3-3686-4e41-971f-917a9a79431a
  9. PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound

PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound: The title really, the PC is brand new but it keeps crashing with a loud buzzing sound, I've run quite a few tests myself but I'm pretty much a novice so treat this as if I've tried nothing and start from scratch, any help would be appreciated, specs below: Operating system...
  10. PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound

PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound: The title really, the PC is brand new but it keeps crashing with a loud buzzing sound, I've run quite a few tests myself but I'm pretty much a novice so treat this as if I've tried nothing and start from scratch, any help would be appreciated, specs below: Operating system...