Windows 10: PC keeps freezing or mouse keeps freezing

Discus and support PC keeps freezing or mouse keeps freezing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so I did the latest windows 10 update and ever since I did it my pc will freeze for a second every 5 ish seconds I don't know if its my mouse because i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hodaboy, Mar 3, 2021.

1. PC keeps freezing or mouse keeps freezing

so I did the latest windows 10 update and ever since I did it my pc will freeze for a second every 5 ish seconds I don't know if its my mouse because i check for driver updates and nothing i uninstalled my mouse and that didn't fix it (new mouse as well). I also just reinstalled windows and that didn't do anything if anyone knows what to do please let me know

submitted by /u/hodaboy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hodaboy, Mar 3, 2021
  2. aries117 Win User

Computer Keeps Freezing

It froze again, and the common problem I see throughout most of the freezes is a driver atksgt.sys being blocked from loading. It is related to Tages Protection from Tages SA and it says it has a driver that is installed that causes stability problems with my system. It says it will be disabled but I think this is why my pc keeps freezing. Any suggestions as to what it may be for and/or if I can get rid of it and how?

I never downloaded a program from Tages SA so I am not sure what it could be from.

aries117, Mar 3, 2021
  3. mouse keeps freezing

my mouse keeps freezing using either E or google chrome.

LARRYCHAMPEAUX, Mar 3, 2021
  4. PC keeps freezing or mouse keeps freezing

mouse keeps freezing

Hi Larry,

In some instances, your mouse may keep on freezing if there are some pending updates on your Windows 10 PC. We suggest you install available Windows updates and check if that helps you. If the issue still persists, you may run
    Hardware Troubleshooter Drivers.

Update us with the outcome.

Jenicel Dri, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

PC keeps freezing or mouse keeps freezing

1. PC keeps freezing or mouse keeps freezing - Similar Threads - keeps freezing mouse

2. PC keeps freezing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps freezing.: Specs from the start to clear confusion. CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 8-core 3.2 Ghz SSD: Patriot Burst 120 GB HDD: Some 1TB Drive GPU: Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2070 Motherboard: Asrock A320M-HDV R4.0 RAM: SK Hynix DDR4 16GB RAM 2x8 - So, what's going on here is that my PC started...
  3. Bluetooth mouse keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth mouse keeps freezing: Here's what's driving me crazy: opening the windows Bluetooth menu restarts the mouse. This means that it's not the battery (it's at over 40%), it is a windows related issue. The time between freezes varies; sometimes it is seconds, sometimes minutes. It is the Microsoft...
  4. Mouse Keep Freezing

Mouse Keep Freezing: I think it has been a month or so but my mouse keeps freezing. It has never been for more than 30ish seconds but it is still very frustrating. I made sure I had the latest windows update and that all my drivers were updated. But the problem has persisted. I would appreciate...
  5. PC keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC keeps freezing: I know this might not be the best place to ask, but I’m not sure what the problem really is and I’m hoping the people on this sub are familiar with diagnostics. So I built this PC myself and it’s been running smoothly for months without issues but the past 2 days has been...
  6. PC keeps freezings

PC keeps freezings: When my computer is on for some time, it sometimes just randomly freezes. My screen gets stuck and i cant do anything with my mouse or with my keyboard. If i click the capslock or numlock button on it the lights will not go on. Another weird thing is that when i am watching a...
  7. PC keep on freezing

PC keep on freezing: My Alienware fan suddenly had a loud sound, and the entire PC freezed. Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 1a1 Parameter 1: ffffcb06dfd3f040 Parameter 2: 0...
  8. PC Keeps Freezing.

PC Keeps Freezing.: Hello. I have just recently purchased Windows 10 and done clean install of it but. Every now and then playing, idle or just anytime my Computer freezes totaly and i have to restart it. Sometimes audio goes nuts and sometimes it just freezes with out a beep. My current...
  9. My mouse keeps freezing

My mouse keeps freezing: My mouse keeps freezing. I uninstalled the mouse yesterday and it worked fine. Today it has frozen 3 times. I have Windows 10. Does anyone have another solution?...
  10. PC Keeps Freezing

PC Keeps Freezing: Hello. I've begun to encounter an increasing amount of complete freezes on my PC in the past few days. They usually require for the program to be completely closed before it begins working again. This has me concerned, as I have 16 GB of RAM, an i7-7500U 2.7Ghz CPU, and only...