Windows 10: PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound

Discus and support PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The title really, the PC is brand new but it keeps crashing with a loud buzzing sound, I've run quite a few tests myself but I'm pretty much a novice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CoNn3r B, Aug 10, 2019.

1. CoNn3r B Win User

PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound

The title really, the PC is brand new but it keeps crashing with a loud buzzing sound, I've run quite a few tests myself but I'm pretty much a novice so treat this as if I've tried nothing and start from scratch, any help would be appreciated, specs below:

Operating system Windows 10 (64-bit)
    Processor - Intel® Core™ i5-9400F Processor
    - Hexa-core
    - 2.9 GHz / 4.1 GHz
    - 9 MB cache
    RAM - 16 GB DDR4 (2400 MHz)
    - 32 GB maximum installable RAM
    Graphics card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
    - 6 GB
    Storage - 2 TB HDD (7200 rpm)
    - 240 GB SSD

Here are the system logs: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtnPdPSk5_Ivg_gEKOW7Q7EnKfDJwA?e=FnEXVI

:)

CoNn3r B, Aug 10, 2019

2. Random buzzing sound and freeze

Hi,

Which is the Anti-virus software installed in your system?

As an initial step, let’s update any pending update for Windows 10. Please
    follow the below steps to update to latest build.

• Press Windows key+ I to open the
      Settings.

• Click on Update & security, then click on
      Windows Update.

• Select Check for updates. If Windows Update says that your PC is up to date, you have all the updates that are currently available.

If you are having the sound issue after updating the windows 10, I would suggest you to try all the troubleshooting steps in the below link and check if the issue still persist.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...eac-4566-867a-98d2761a770d/fix-sound-problems

Note: dropdown the options below the title
    Fix Sound problems to see different troubleshooting options.

For the issues with the freezing of the Computer, I suggest you to run the Microsoft Safety scanner which would remove any viruses or unnecessary files causing the problem. Refer to the blow link to run the Microsoft safety scanner.

Microsoft Safety Scanner Download

Disclaimer:Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

Hope the sound issue will get resolved.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Aug 10, 2019
  3. BlackWeedow, Aug 10, 2019
  4. PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound

Buzzing sound and machine freezes while trying to play youtube

My machine ASUS X555L has recently upgraded its Windows 10 os. I'm now getting a buzzing sound and the machine freezes when looking at video.

Any suggestions for a solution. Initially thought it was the hard drive, but the machine works fine when no video is playing.

Thanks!

ColinMcGuirk, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound

1. PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound - Similar Threads - keeps freezing buzzing

2. My PC freezes and makes a buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC freezes and makes a buzzing sound: My Pc will sometimes freeze and begins making a buzzing sound and will not unfreeze. I have to restart my computer in order to get it to stop. Im not sure how to fix this problem....
  3. My PC freezes and makes a buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC freezes and makes a buzzing sound: My Pc will sometimes freeze and begins making a buzzing sound and will not unfreeze. I have to restart my computer in order to get it to stop. Im not sure how to fix this problem....
  4. PC Freezing and restarting with a buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezing and restarting with a buzzing sound: Hello,There is already a lot of topics about the issue, but they didn't help me. The PC is freezing and crushing with a loudly buzzing sound duriong playing games. The seller checked the hardware 2 times, didn't reproduce the issue, and changed all hardware parts for free....
  5. PC Freezing and restarting with a buzzing sound

PC Freezing and restarting with a buzzing sound: Hello,There is already a lot of topics about the issue, but they didn't help me. The PC is freezing and crushing with a loudly buzzing sound duriong playing games. The seller checked the hardware 2 times, didn't reproduce the issue, and changed all hardware parts for free....
  6. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening today and so far has happened twice. A few minutes after opening my PC for the first time on this day, my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. Background noise from my call was able to be heard and I could speak as well. A few seconds after, my PC...
  7. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening today and so far has happened twice. A few minutes after opening my PC for the first time on this day, my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. Background noise from my call was able to be heard and I could speak as well. A few seconds after, my PC...
  8. pc keeps freezing with buzzing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc keeps freezing with buzzing: i recently got windows 11 and have been experiencing this issue that happened when i first got my computer but it slowly stopped happening. i dont know why it started again but i think it might have something to do with my sound drivers but i dont know. i've checked all of my...
  9. pc keeps freezing with buzzing

pc keeps freezing with buzzing: i recently got windows 11 and have been experiencing this issue that happened when i first got my computer but it slowly stopped happening. i dont know why it started again but i think it might have something to do with my sound drivers but i dont know. i've checked all of my...
  10. PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound: The title really, the PC is brand new but it keeps crashing with a loud buzzing sound, I've run quite a few tests myself but I'm pretty much a novice so treat this as if I've tried nothing and start from scratch, any help would be appreciated, specs below: Operating system...