Windows 10: PC keeps getting BSOD with different messages

Discus and support PC keeps getting BSOD with different messages in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Apologies for the length here, but im almost giving up hope on this PC My PC has been getting BSODs for the last week and almsot every time its a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JackDowse, Aug 20, 2020.

1. JackDowse Win User

PC keeps getting BSOD with different messages

Apologies for the length here, but im almost giving up hope on this PC

My PC has been getting BSODs for the last week and almsot every time its a different message.

To start off with it was memory management message but i seem to of had every other BSOD going, IRQL LINK, KERNEL errors, errors that point to RAM, some that indicate drivers, others that suggest hard drive, CPU, I honestly cant remember them all.

im finding it incredibly hard to diagnose the issue, and ive come to the end before handing it in to someone to look at.

can anyone here help? Ive tried;

- rolling back windows update there was an update last week

- resetting windows altogether

- rolling back my nvidia driver

- running on just 1 RAM in 1 slot, trying the other slot, then vice-versa with the other RAM stick to see if 1 of the sticks were faulty - PC started fine every time so it appears RAM is okay.

- ive done sfc/scannow, chkdsk, memory diagnostics

- i installed mri and underclocked my driver incase that was an issue had no affect

- ive tried using a friends driver still got Bsod - which makes me think the driver is okay

- ive tried using a friends hard drive still got bsod - which makes me think the HDD is okay

- ive took everything apart, inspected visually for burn marks, blown capacitors etc. which there are none, then obviously resealed it with fresh coolant

- all temps on cpu, motherboard and gpu are running fine, nothing appears overloaded.

im really stuck, and really need some help, anyone know anything? I’m doing this off my phone incase the pc gets bsod, but will add the latest dump file when in a min.

specs are:

MB - Asus H110M-R
    Bios - ver4210
    CPU - i5-7500 @ 3.4GHz
    CPU fan - Deepcool Gammax 400
    GC - PNY GeForce GTX 1660 6GB XLR8 Gaming Overclocked Edition
    PSU - KOLINK - Classic Power Series KL-700v2 ATX PSU - 700 W
    RAM - Patriot Viper 4 Blackout Series DDR4 16GB 2 x 8GB 3200MHz Kit 2133base frequency
    Then just simple Samsung 1TB hard drive and usual CD writer
    OS - Windows 10

power consumption is around half that of my power supply 350W

my only last thought is motherboard issue? Since i cant pinpoint what it is

:)

JackDowse, Aug 20, 2020
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile PC keeps getting BSOD with different messages :)

cplpro, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Ethan64 Win User
    Constantly Getting BSODs with Different Error Messages

I keep getting different error messages (Memory Management, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ) for each BSOD. This has been happening extremely often recently, sometimes more than 10 times a day. If anyone could please help me fix the problem, it would be greatly appreciated. I will have the minidump files posted below.

Attachment 128079

Ethan64, Aug 20, 2020
  4. PC keeps getting BSOD with different messages

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

PC keeps getting BSOD with different messages

1. PC keeps getting BSOD with different messages - Similar Threads - keeps getting BSOD

2. keeps on getting different codes of BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keeps on getting different codes of BSOD: Hi guys,I'm having bsod every 5 minutes even if I install a fresh OS.Sometimes BSOD triggers even in the boot load.I already tried reseating every components,BIOS updated to the latest version, changed different version of windows 10 OS even win11 still triggers BSOD, tried...
  3. keeps on getting different codes of BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keeps on getting different codes of BSOD: Hi guys,I'm having bsod every 5 minutes even if I install a fresh OS.Sometimes BSOD triggers even in the boot load.I already tried reseating every components,BIOS updated to the latest version, changed different version of windows 10 OS even win11 still triggers BSOD, tried...
  4. keeps on getting different codes of BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC keeps on getting different BSOD errors!

PC keeps on getting different BSOD errors!: I've tried everything, from changing RAM, to checking up and updating drivers, using the command prompt, etc. I just want to find a solution or at least a point in the right direction as to what I might need to change hardware wise!...
  6. PC keeps on getting different BSOD errors!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps on getting different BSOD errors!: I've tried everything, from changing RAM, to checking up and updating drivers, using the command prompt, etc. I just want to find a solution or at least a point in the right direction as to what I might need to change hardware wise!...
  7. PC keeps on getting different BSOD errors!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages

Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages: i keep getting the blue screen after a while when using my pc with different applications and games.i have attached my last two dmp files that i got the second one when i restarted the computer....
  9. Having a good pc but constantly getting BSOD with different messages

Having a good pc but constantly getting BSOD with different messages: Ok, I have an issue that it's been happening since 3 days. I do a random activity like playing videogames in the device and out of nowhere I get a blue screen. Now it happens that these blue screens appears with different error messages. These messages are: - PAGE FAULT IN...
  10. I keep getting BSOD with different messages

I keep getting BSOD with different messages: Every day if not multiple times a day, I get a blue screen of death with a different message. I have gotten "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED" and the list goes on and on. I have tried a bunch of things such...