Windows 10: PC Keeps Hard Freezing Randomly Since June

Discus and support PC Keeps Hard Freezing Randomly Since June in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having a really hard time with my computer randomly hard freezing. It happens so randomly, Control Alt Delete does not work.... so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nicole AA, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Nicole AA Win User

PC Keeps Hard Freezing Randomly Since June

Hello, I have been having a really hard time with my computer randomly hard freezing. It happens so randomly, Control Alt Delete does not work.... so every time I have to do a hard reset. Somedays I don't get it at all and others I can get it 3 times a day. I know it is a software problem and not hardware because I stream on twitch for 9 hours once and didn't get attacked by the hard freeze. It happens randomly all the time, I could be on the internet and it will freeze, I could just be in discord, I could just startup my computer and it freezes. Please Please help me, this is affecting my stream on twitch, I get so aggravated every time My PC hard freezes during my stream, It causes me to lose viewers and also gets in the way of my job. Please help me with any idea on what the problem is.

Thank you in advance

:)

Nicole AA, Oct 16, 2020

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

1. PC Keeps Hard Freezing Randomly Since June - Similar Threads - Keeps Hard Freezing

2. Pc keeps freezing randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps freezing randomly.: I tried all check lists .Change ram sticksRun different combinations of hardware.Remove and check them one by one . but the issue still persists. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-freezing-randomly/26f413cf-9456-41cf-9330-41d7cd976ee6
  3. Pc keeps freezing randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc keeps freezing randomly.: I tried all check lists .Change ram sticksRun different combinations of hardware.Remove and check them one by one . but the issue still persists. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-freezing-randomly/26f413cf-9456-41cf-9330-41d7cd976ee6
  4. PC keeps freezing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps freezing randomly: I recently got a refurbished computer off of amazon, but the issue is it has many errors such as blue screening I think I may have fixed that already and freezing up constantly with no warningI have done a fresh windows 11 install but the random freezing problem is still...
  5. PC keeps freezing randomly

PC keeps freezing randomly: I recently got a refurbished computer off of amazon, but the issue is it has many errors such as blue screening I think I may have fixed that already and freezing up constantly with no warningI have done a fresh windows 11 install but the random freezing problem is still...
  6. Computer keeps freezing randomly / need to hard reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps freezing randomly / need to hard reset: Good evening,This is related to an issue that's been driving me crazy the last months. Especially while playing, my computer freezes completely. I can still hear audio i.e. from Discord, but no one can hear me. I am unable to do anything as all commands stop responding and I...
  7. My pc keeps hard freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps hard freezing: Hello my pc keeps freezing only when i play games my mouse and keyboard stops responding i can still hear sound for a few minutes then nothing and i have to turn the power off and on , the problem started when i switched from a tv to a 144hz monitor, my tv was limited to 60...
  8. My pc keeps hard freezing

My pc keeps hard freezing: Hello my pc keeps freezing only when i play games my mouse and keyboard stops responding i can still hear sound for a few minutes then nothing and i have to turn the power off and on , the problem started when i switched from a tv to a 144hz monitor, my tv was limited to 60...
  9. My PC keeps freezing randomly

My PC keeps freezing randomly: My computer keeps crashing randomly while I could be on discord or I can be playing a game and it just freezes and the audio freezes to and then my pc requires a hard reboot I'm thinking my gpu is to old but I don't know please helpGTX 760RYZEN 7 3700XDDR4 16GB RAM...
  10. PC Keeps freezing at random times

PC Keeps freezing at random times: Hello, I am having a problem with random freezing on my computer. This happens usually every time I boot up my computer and usually every 20 minutes it persists from there. I have tried updating drivers, Command Prompts, removing software. Before my pc was running...