Windows 10: pc keeps loosing connection

Discus and support pc keeps loosing connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I am currently running windows 10 and I am having a connection issue. I will be gaming/streaming fine for a few hours then all of a sudden I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dirtbiketyb, Jun 14, 2019.

1. pc keeps loosing connection

Hello, I am currently running windows 10 and I am having a connection issue. I will be gaming/streaming fine for a few hours then all of a sudden I loose connection for literally a split second. It's so fast that when I go to click on my network icon in the task bar it disappears and fixes itself. This last time I was able to catch it though before it fixed itself and it said it didn't have a valid ip address. Is it possible that the ip address keeps resetting itself every few hours? If so how do I stop it from renewing?

:)

dirtbiketyb, Jun 14, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Anna Bol Win User
    Internet connection causes computer to loose power.

Hello Cliff,

An outdated network adapter can be one possible reason for this.
    To isolate the issue, kindly provide us these details:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • How are you connected to the internet? Is it via Ethernet cable or is it wirelessly connected?
    • Have you installed the latest Windows updates?

To help us diagnose the cause of this error, we would suggest that you follow these steps:

Step 1: Boot into safe mode and check if the issue persists

Safe mode starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and services. To boot into safe mode, kindly follow the steps on this link.

Step 2: If issue does not persist in safe mode, we suggest you to place the computer in clean boot and check which third party application driver is causing the issue.

Follow the steps on this link to
    perform a clean boot.

Note: After troubleshooting, make sure to set the computer to start as usual as mentioned in Step 7 in the above KB article.

We’ll keep an eye out for your response.

Anna Bol, Jun 14, 2019
  4. pc keeps loosing connection

Need help with connecting external pc to used for raid storage

Basically I want to set up raid in a separate pc to be used only for the hard drives.

But I don't know how I would best connect this raid setup into my computer.
    • Do I use a NIC card to gigabit over multiple channels?
    • Or perhaps a really long sata III cable?
    • I don't want to connect it over the network. I just want to directly connect it.
    Goals:
    • Access data quick
    • Keep hard drives external to PC
    • Ease of use
    • Keep costs down (hence DIY PC instead of prebuilt NAS)
    • Expandability (hence DIY PC instead of prebuilt NAS)
    How do I do this?

See this illustration.

pc keeps loosing connection 7AKyZaD.png

vawrvawerawe, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

pc keeps loosing connection

1. pc keeps loosing connection - Similar Threads - keeps loosing connection

2. Wifi Connection keeps on loosing and reconnecting every second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Connection keeps on loosing and reconnecting every second: I have asus laptop with Windows 11. My Wifi connection keeps on loosing and reconnecting every second, and it's not some error with the Wifi as the other laptops/ computers in the house hold are not affected. I tried using the laptop with another wifi router as well, and it...
  3. Surface keyboard Bluetooth keeps loosing connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface keyboard Bluetooth keeps loosing connection: Hi all,I have a windows 10 laptop, and use a separate screen/keyboard/mouse. I have the Surface keyboard connected via bluetooth. But, if my laptop goes into sleep mode after a while, the laptop wakes up with the mouse but the keyboard is not connected anymore. I have to...
  4. Surface keyboard Bluetooth keeps loosing connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface keyboard Bluetooth keeps loosing connection: Hi all,I have a windows 10 laptop, and use a separate screen/keyboard/mouse. I have the Surface keyboard connected via bluetooth. But, if my laptop goes into sleep mode after a while, the laptop wakes up with the mouse but the keyboard is not connected anymore. I have to...
  5. Surface keyboard Bluetooth keeps loosing connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. WiFi connection, keep loosing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi connection, keep loosing: Suddenly I could not connect with my wifi. It connected with my tablet and another computer. When I looked at the little icon at the bottom right next to the battery status icon, instead of the little curved things coming out, it showed a circle that looked something like...
  7. windows 10 1909 keeps loosing the wireless connection.

windows 10 1909 keeps loosing the wireless connection.: Hello, I get the following problem with windows 10 1909 find that windows 10 keeps losing the wireless icon from the taskbar and when I check in settings under internet the Wi-Fi is gone and cannot get it back. Any help would be great. Thanks Matthew...
  8. PC looses connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC looses connection: I'm not even sure that's an apt description. MWB worked seamlessly for a couple of weeks. Now, and I can't put my finger exactly on when, it will from time to time quit working. I'll switch from the host to the other pc both W10 -- different versions -- and the mouse /...
  9. Loosing connection for a while

Loosing connection for a while: Hello. Iam loosing connection with an internet for a couple of seconds every time I connect to the VPN, Steam or starting a few other applications. I had this same problem with Win8 and now with fresh Win10 but not with Win7. What can cause this behavior? As you can see there...
  10. keep loosing internet

keep loosing internet: after the third upgrade and trying this and that I have had to go back to win 7. I keep loosing my internet connection and tried all the realtek lan drivers(from gigabyte mother board disk, driver genius, uninstalled and let win 10 find it). I keep getting an error message...