Windows 10: PC keeps losing internet connection

Discus and support PC keeps losing internet connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Machine is Lenovo all in one, every morning when I start using the pc there is no internet connection even though router shows internet service is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LauraChung, Mar 7, 2019.

1. PC keeps losing internet connection

Machine is Lenovo all in one, every morning when I start using the pc there is no internet connection even though router shows internet service is normal and my internet phone works well. "Allow computer to turn off this device..." is unchecked. I have to click the internet access sign at the lower right corner, when a window appears, says internet is not connected. Then with a couple more clicks, it will say "connecting.....", then I have access. It stays connected the rest of the day. Somehow it loses it overnight for some reason. Power setting is only Turn Display off".

:)

LauraChung, Mar 7, 2019

2. windows 10 keeps losing internet connection

HAVE TRIED EVERY THING YOU SUGGEST STILL KEEP LOSING INTERNET CONNECTION WINDOWS 10 IS **** UP FIX THAT THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

KathyPhelps, Mar 7, 2019
  3. windows 10 keeps losing internet connection

I agree I have the same issues

GrimReaperRKG69, Mar 7, 2019
  4. cslkd Win User

PC keeps losing internet connection

Internet Connectivity keeps losing connection

I keep losing internet connectivity (about every 15-30 minutes). Have to restart in order to get back on-line. This is not fun. Your suggestions to fix it don't work either. What now? Are you guys addressing this issue at all? Never had this problem
    with Windows 7. Not feeling the love for Windows 10 right now.

cslkd, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

PC keeps losing internet connection

1. PC keeps losing internet connection - Similar Threads - keeps losing internet

2. Keep losing internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep losing internet connection: I have an Asus TUF laptop running Windows 11 version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3235. For the past few weeks it’s been losing the internet connection, and I have to restart to get back online. It was happening once every day, and is now getting more frequent. Can someone tell me the...
  3. Keep losing internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep losing internet connection: I have an Asus TUF laptop running Windows 11 version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3235. For the past few weeks it’s been losing the internet connection, and I have to restart to get back online. It was happening once every day, and is now getting more frequent. Can someone tell me the...
  4. PC loses connection to the internet then freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC loses connection to the internet then freezes: whenever i turn on my pc it will work fine anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes and then the wifi which i have connected through ethernet disconnects and a few seconds later all the programs that i have open say "not responding" then my computer freezes however i can...
  5. PC loses connection to the internet then freezes

PC loses connection to the internet then freezes: whenever i turn on my pc it will work fine anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes and then the wifi which i have connected through ethernet disconnects and a few seconds later all the programs that i have open say "not responding" then my computer freezes however i can...
  6. PC loses connection to the internet then freezes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. My laptop keeps losing internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps losing internet connection: Every day or two, I lose my internet connectivity only on my laptop. All of my other devices are connected, no problem. This is a new problem. Is there a general problem out there, or is there something I should be fixing. I've rebooted my modem and sometimes it works and...
  8. My laptop keeps losing internet connection

My laptop keeps losing internet connection: Every day or two, I lose my internet connectivity only on my laptop. All of my other devices are connected, no problem. This is a new problem. Is there a general problem out there, or is there something I should be fixing. I've rebooted my modem and sometimes it works and...
  9. Keep losing internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Keep losing internet connection: I am trying to figure out if I have a problem or is the fact that I keep losing my internet connection related to how busy the internet is currently. I recently replaced my modem/router with a Linksys CG7500. Everything appears to be set up correctly. For whatever...
  10. I keep losing my internet connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep losing my internet connection: Hi! Asking for your help on how to avoid this from happening again. I always get disconnected to my wifi every 5 minutes so I have to troubleshoot to fix it every time. It always says problem with wireless adapter or access point. I am using an ASUS laptop on windows 10....