Windows 10: Pc keeps on hibernating randomly

Discus and support Pc keeps on hibernating randomly in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; It started a few days ago, when I turn on my pc , after 10 mins more or less it says Hibernating. Locking and turns off. After I turn on it shows me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Mendop, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Mendop Win User

Pc keeps on hibernating randomly

It started a few days ago, when I turn on my pc , after 10 mins more or less it says Hibernating. Locking and turns off. After I turn on it shows me where I left off but this is highly unconvinient

:)

Mendop, Apr 15, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

Pc keeps hibernating

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern about your PC hibernating randomly, we would like to ask a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were there any hardware/software changes done on your computer prior to this happening?
    • What version and build of Windows 10 are you on? To check, type winver on
      Cortana's search field and press Enter.
    • Are there any available security updates for Windows?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried to be exact?

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Pc keeps hibernating

My pc keeps randomly hibernating. I have changed power plans, done troubleshooting and nothing seems to help me out. It does it the most when running a game or downloading something. Please help!

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures / PC]

dcowboys0409, Apr 15, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

hibernating/password

Hello Rich,

One possible reason why your system keeps hibernating or goes to sleep is because of the power plan settings of your computer. To assist you with your concern regarding your PC hibernating, we recommend that you reconfigure the power plan settings by following
    the steps below:

• Type Display on Cortana's search field and press
      Enter.
    • Select Power & sleep.
    • Under the Sleep option, click the drop down menu to set the number of minutes/hours you would like your PC to sleep/hibernate. We suggest that you select
      Never if you do not want you system to hibernate.
    • Close all windows for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Pc keeps on hibernating randomly - Similar Threads - keeps hibernating randomly

2. My Windows 10 Pro Keep Hibernate Randomly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Windows 10 Pro Keep Hibernate Randomly: Hello, My Windows 10 Laptop keeps randomly hibernate, when i watch YouTube screen start to flicker and goes to black screen, i press the power button and it's say continuing windows after that my laptop keeps hibernate After 10 seconds it can also be up to 1 minute, I try to...
  3. My Windows 10 Pro Keep Hibernate Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 Pro Keep Hibernate Randomly: Hello, My Windows 10 Laptop keeps randomly hibernate, when i watch YouTube screen start to flicker and goes to black screen, i press the power button and it's say continuing windows after that my laptop keeps hibernate After 10 seconds it can also be up to 1 minute, I try to...
  4. My Windows 10 Pro Keep Hibernate Randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my pc keeps hibernating randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc keeps hibernating randomly: this has been happening since I got my new laptopthe device i am writing this onI did try to roll back to windows 10 but it has been more than 10 days now and that option isnt available anymore, and it started only after i upgraded to windows 11most of the time it happens...
  6. my pc keeps hibernating randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc keeps hibernating randomly: this has been happening since I got my new laptopthe device i am writing this onI did try to roll back to windows 10 but it has been more than 10 days now and that option isnt available anymore, and it started only after i upgraded to windows 11most of the time it happens...
  7. Keeps hibernating?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keeps hibernating?: I was playing HOI IV (if that matters tbh) and my computer put itself on hibernation. When I try to even turn on the laptop it takes about maybe 10-15 seconds(might be generous with the time) before it automatically goes back to hibernation. Is there a fix around this?...
  8. Windows keeps hibernating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps hibernating: For some reason windows keeps hibernating and since this a 2011 Laptop it just a takes longer. submitted by /u/WiiDroXL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gv5sui/windows_keeps_hibernating/
  9. Surface Pro 7 hibernates or keeps turning off randomly

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro 7 hibernates or keeps turning off randomly: [ATTACH]Microsoft’s Surface Pro 7 is a refinement over previous models but, even the new avatar of the touchscreen laptop continues to suffer from familiar hibernation […] This article Surface Pro 7 hibernates or keeps turning off randomly first appeared on...
  10. PC wakes from sleep/hibernate randomly SOLUTION

in Windows 10 Support
    PC wakes from sleep/hibernate randomly SOLUTION: I wanted to contribute and hope this helps someone. I had a problem for about a week, after upgrading to windows 10, where my pc would wake randomly. I went through control panel and power and adjusted all of those settings, made to uncheck the box that allows the pc to...