Windows 10: Pc Keeps On Saying "Critical Process Died" after updating drivers with a driver software...

Discus and support Pc Keeps On Saying "Critical Process Died" after updating drivers with a driver software... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, my pc has been crashing a lot ever since I used this driver updater software. My dad thought I had a virus on my computer so he deleted the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MatthewSaechao, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Pc Keeps On Saying "Critical Process Died" after updating drivers with a driver software...

Hello, my pc has been crashing a lot ever since I used this driver updater software. My dad thought I had a virus on my computer so he deleted the account. I realized I could have done a system restore, but since he deleted my account, I couldn't do the system restore. Is there any solution to fix this?

:)

MatthewSaechao, Jul 28, 2021

2. BSOD - Critical Process Died

Hi Tony,

The blue screen error with a stop code 'Critical Process Died' that you encountered can be caused by a recent update, device drivers that got corrupted or system files that got corrupted. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What changes were made or what updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • Did you mean to say that you ran your device in safe mode when you said that you booted the device with only Microsoft Processes running?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 is installed on your device?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to run the driver verifier. Driver verifier is an inbuilt tool in the Windows operating system, which helps you to test the drivers which may be corrupted. These corrupted drivers may contribute as to why you're getting a "Blue Screen of Death" (BSOD)
    or stop errors.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Jul 28, 2021
  3. singh Win User
    Critical Process Died on windows 10 setup

Ive just opened event viewer as you suggested but I cant seem to find any error that says "critical process died"
    Pc Keeps On Saying "Critical Process Died" after updating drivers with a driver software... [​IMG]

I have attached a screenshot of the event viewer. I have scrolled to the bottom to where it first booted up.

Ive downloaded the software you sent the link for but I'm not sure how to use it as nothing shows up when I load it.

singh, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Pc Keeps On Saying "Critical Process Died" after updating drivers with a driver software...

Critical Process Died Error

Recently while using the internet my computer experienced a BSOD which listed the Critical Process Died as the error. Before this happened my computer kept popping up with a message I believe was saying that the display adapter driver crashed and then was recovered. It should also be mentioned that I recently upgraded my system with a new graphics card, after my old one died, and with a new case. That was my first time ever doing something like that, so I wouldn't be surprised if that could be a problem.

Sixthdaemonfox, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

Pc Keeps On Saying "Critical Process Died" after updating drivers with a driver software...

1. Pc Keeps On Saying "Critical Process Died" after updating drivers with a driver software... - Similar Threads - Keeps Saying Critical

2. Windows "critical process died" when I update games or driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows "critical process died" when I update games or driver: After seeing a new driver update for my gpu I downloaded it only to get a blue screen of death saying critical process has died. I then tried to update the driver again and the same thing happen. I even tried uninstalling the Geforce experience software and redownload it only...
  3. Windows "critical process died" when I update games or driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows "critical process died" when I update games or driver: After seeing a new driver update for my gpu I downloaded it only to get a blue screen of death saying critical process has died. I then tried to update the driver again and the same thing happen. I even tried uninstalling the Geforce experience software and redownload it only...
  4. Windows "critical process died" when I update games or driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Critical process died, pc will not display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical process died, pc will not display: I was running an application and i got the “Critical Process Died” screen and my computer shut off, ive replaced every piece of hardware except the gpu and my ssd and hard drive, before i replaced anything it would turn on but no signal, same after. Ive tried a different...
  6. Critical process died, pc will not display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical process died, pc will not display: I was running an application and i got the “Critical Process Died” screen and my computer shut off, ive replaced every piece of hardware except the gpu and my ssd and hard drive, before i replaced anything it would turn on but no signal, same after. Ive tried a different...
  7. Critical process died, pc will not display

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Critical Process Died after Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical Process Died after Windows update: Error after update Stop Code CRITICAL PROCESS DIED Have followed Microsoft suggested support: https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors with no success. Have also uninstalled the most recent quality update and rolled back...
  9. keep getting BSOD Critical Process Died after updating windows...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keep getting BSOD Critical Process Died after updating windows...: my assumption is something to do with drivers? please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-bsod-critical-process-died-after/bb76a5bf-ff7f-498c-83b3-7699151fb81a
  10. Bsod saying critical processes died

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bsod saying critical processes died: So when I did DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth I got The source files could not be found. Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the feature. For more information on specifying a source location, see...