Windows 10: PC keeps rebooting after closing games

Discus and support PC keeps rebooting after closing games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So recently my pc keeps restarting after closing games like Red Dead and Overwatch or any heavy programs. this has been a recent issue for me. First i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ray Flores, Jun 2, 2023.

1. PC keeps rebooting after closing games

So recently my pc keeps restarting after closing games like Red Dead and Overwatch or any heavy programs. this has been a recent issue for me. First i thought maybe it was the power supply but i keep running benchmarks and it always runs fine. the problem always occurs after i exit the app. My thermals are as i have afterburner installed monitoring my temps. Checked the event viewers and it gave me an error "Kernel-Power Event 41." Tried the memory diagnostic but it says rams are fine. I also updated my drivers and removed all my OC and ubistalled afterburner but that didnt fix the problem. ju

:)

Ray Flores, Jun 2, 2023

2. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 2, 2023
  3. Registry folder removed after reboot

You need to do this to find out:

1. Play the game, then close it.
    2. Check if the registry subkeys of HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JavaSoft\ exist.
    3. Reboot.
    4. Check if the registry subkeys of HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JavaSoft\ exist.

I strongly suspect that the answer is "Yes" in Steps 2 and 4. This would mean that the game deletes the subkeys.

Frederik Long, Jun 2, 2023
  4. Champ Win User

PC keeps rebooting after closing games

GPU intensive RTS?

This list is great. Now I got some buying to do, but please keep them coming. I love games that make me step my PC up.

Champ, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

PC keeps rebooting after closing games

1. PC keeps rebooting after closing games - Similar Threads - keeps rebooting closing

2. Computer constantly rebooting after closing out of games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer constantly rebooting after closing out of games: Every time I either close out of or alt/tab out of a full screen game my computer restarts after freezing for a few seconds. I have tried getting a new graphics card and PSU but it is still happening. I also have the most up to date Nvidia drivers....
  3. Computer constantly rebooting after closing out of games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer constantly rebooting after closing out of games: Every time I either close out of or alt/tab out of a full screen game my computer restarts after freezing for a few seconds. I have tried getting a new graphics card and PSU but it is still happening. I also have the most up to date Nvidia drivers....
  4. PC crashing after closing games

PC crashing after closing games: PC crashing after closing games, sometimes instantly, sometimes after a few minutes.Have done a fresh install and downloaded one game to test after updating everything and same thing happens.Please help, thanks! Please see below from WinDbg;************* Preparing the...
  5. PC keeps rebooting after closing games

PC keeps rebooting after closing games: So recently my pc keeps restarting after closing games like Red Dead and Overwatch or any heavy programs. this has been a recent issue for me. First i thought maybe it was the power supply but i keep running benchmarks and it always runs fine. the problem always occurs after...
  6. PC keeps rebooting after closing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps rebooting after closing games: So recently my pc keeps restarting after closing games like Red Dead and Overwatch or any heavy programs. this has been a recent issue for me. First i thought maybe it was the power supply but i keep running benchmarks and it always runs fine. the problem always occurs after...
  7. Computer Reboot after closing a game

Computer Reboot after closing a game: Recently whenever I have closed games, mainly Apex Legends and Overwatch, my PC has rebooted after closing them. I looked at similar issues from other users and ran a memory check as one of them was instructed however it told me nothing was wrong with memory. I am struggling...
  8. Computer Reboot after closing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Reboot after closing a game: Recently whenever I have closed games, mainly Apex Legends and Overwatch, my PC has rebooted after closing them. I looked at similar issues from other users and ran a memory check as one of them was instructed however it told me nothing was wrong with memory. I am struggling...
  9. Computer Reboot after closing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. PC crashes after closing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes after closing games.: Hello, There are times where the Laptop crashes BSOD when i closes games. At first I thought it was just from Steam games but it also happen for other games not from Steam. Please Help. Thank You! Minidumps Link:...