Windows 10: PC keeps restarting itself also Windows logon user interface host stops working

Discus and support PC keeps restarting itself also Windows logon user interface host stops working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows logon user interface host keeps not working from time to time and also my pc keeps randomly restarting itself (last one at 11.20) I have ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Timppaliisa19, Sep 8, 2019.

1. PC keeps restarting itself also Windows logon user interface host stops working

windows logon user interface host keeps not working from time to time and also my pc keeps randomly restarting itself (last one at 11.20) I have ran the scans other similar posts have had in them but still this keeps happening PC keeps restarting itself also Windows logon user interface host stops working c65f032f-7e5b-4b77-92a7-1f667df33ccd?upload=true.jpg

:)

Timppaliisa19, Sep 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 wake from sleep crashes Logon User Interface Host or Windows Shell Experience Host

Since upgrading from 8.1 pro to 10 pro waking from sleep is usually (not always) causing a black screen necessitating a hard reset. Either Logon User Interface Host or Windows Shell Experience Host has crashed during wake up.

Any fixes for this available?

Its on a Dell XPS8700 16gb Nvidia 620 TT

Plantman UK, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 wake from sleep crashes Logon User Interface Host or Windows Shell Experience Host

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: You may check the same issue with the new user account.

Try these steps to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arun B J, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Phaewryn Win User

PC keeps restarting itself also Windows logon user interface host stops working

"logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer"

I have really broken my network. I renamed these two machines, which was the beginning of all this, I wanted a naming scheme that matched. "logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer" any ideas on what I can do do resolve that? It's an error on the windows 10 machine hosting the HomeGroup, trying to access the windows 7 laptop (which is on the HomeGroup). It works flawlessly in the opposite direction (laptop to homegroup hosting pc). It worked fine before I renamed the machines and then went digging around trying to "clean it up a bit" (I had folders listed as being shared twice and stuff like that). All the machines on the network/homegroup are logged into the homegroup, all display the homegroup grouping and network home/private grouping, and they all work all ways except the homegroup hosting windows 10 machine not accessing the windows 7 laptop. I feel like it may be something that's windows 7 specific that I'm missing. The other windows 10 machine is able access the laptop fine. I've tried disabling the firewall in the laptop and it made no difference. I've run the windows homegroup diagnostics both ways, the windows 10 pc says everything's correct the laptop just isn't responding, the laptop's diagnostic says the firewall is misconfigured (but yet turning it off doesn't solve the problem). All shared folders are set to share with HomeUsers only. All have full permissions set. I'm baffled. These two machines are just not playing nicely anymore. Help?

Phaewryn, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

PC keeps restarting itself also Windows logon user interface host stops working

1. PC keeps restarting itself also Windows logon user interface host stops working - Similar Threads - keeps restarting itself

2. Pc keeps restarting itself and "system_service_exception"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc keeps restarting itself and "system_service_exception": 2 days ago i got my first placement( i make beats) i got in the studio and worked something then when i went home i started working on fl studio and BAM blu screen with the message system_service_exception since then it started rebooting itself everytime (after 5 minutes)...
  3. Windows Logon User Interface Host Problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Logon User Interface Host Problem: 描述 错误的应用程序路径: C:\Windows\System32\LogonUI.exe 问题签名 问题事件名称: APPCRASH Application Name: LogonUI.exe Application Version: 10.0.15063.0 Application Timestamp: ccf07184 Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll Fault Module Version: 10.0.15063.1324 Fault Module Timestamp:...
  4. Windows Defender User Interface not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender User Interface not working: Windows 10 Pro Version 1803 OS Build 17134.345 I noticed that the Windows Defender shield is not showing up in the system tray, so I went to the settings to check the status. Settings, Update & Security, Windows Security. In the main pane, the only thing listed is the...
  5. Synaptics Touchpad stops working or keeps moving itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics Touchpad stops working or keeps moving itself: I am using Windows 10 version 1703 (OS Build 15063.413) on HP Notebook 1000. And just for reference I have encountered this issue in previous versions of Windows 10 as well. Every time I clean install Windows 10 and update to install drivers, it will work fine for about 1-2...
  6. PC keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Support
    PC keeps restarting: Hello my pc keeps restarting over and over. And yes i did some research on google, some people say that it may be RAM modules not working, so i took one module out and same problem swapped another one, and still same problem,so it's not with RAM. Some say it may be BIOS...
  7. Pc keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Support
    Pc keeps restarting: After updating to Windows 10 it worked fine for 2 days and now my pc keep restarting itself when I try to do something, usually around 5 minutes after startup. I have turned off the "restart if crash" but it hadn't helped please help me I am in urgent need for my pc for...
  8. Logon Screen with "key/password" icons?? Also User corruption.

in Windows 10 Support
    Logon Screen with "key/password" icons?? Also User corruption.: Just installed win10 (build 10130) last night onto my Asus laptop. I upgraded from Win 7 Home. There was only 1 user on Win7, me, system admin. On the first upgrade, after attaching my profile to my Windows account, after the first reboot, I could no longer successfully...
  9. Explorer keeps restarting itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer keeps restarting itself: When I open certain folders, Windows Explorer just restarts itself. There is no "explorer has stopped working" message and the screen doesn't fade as if it's hanging. Sometimes, it just closes the explorer window instantly when opening a folder and reloads the taskbar,...
  10. PC Restarting by itself

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Restarting by itself: Hi my PC had started rebooting without any user input, this seems to be happening only when the PC is not in use. I'll leave the PC with a browser window up or just on the desktop and when I come back a while later it is at the login screen. As far as I can tell...