Windows 10: PC keeps restarting itself also Windows logon user interface host stops working

Discus and support PC keeps restarting itself also Windows logon user interface host stops working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows logon user interface host keeps not working from time to time and also my pc keeps randomly restarting itself (last one at 11.20) I have ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Timppaliisa19, Sep 8, 2019.

1. PC keeps restarting itself also Windows logon user interface host stops working

windows logon user interface host keeps not working from time to time and also my pc keeps randomly restarting itself (last one at 11.20) I have ran the scans other similar posts have had in them but still this keeps happening PC keeps restarting itself also Windows logon user interface host stops working c65f032f-7e5b-4b77-92a7-1f667df33ccd?upload=true.jpg

:)

Timppaliisa19, Sep 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 wake from sleep crashes Logon User Interface Host or Windows Shell Experience Host

Since upgrading from 8.1 pro to 10 pro waking from sleep is usually (not always) causing a black screen necessitating a hard reset. Either Logon User Interface Host or Windows Shell Experience Host has crashed during wake up.

Any fixes for this available?

Its on a Dell XPS8700 16gb Nvidia 620 TT

Plantman UK, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 wake from sleep crashes Logon User Interface Host or Windows Shell Experience Host

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: You may check the same issue with the new user account.

Try these steps to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arun B J, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Phaewryn Win User

PC keeps restarting itself also Windows logon user interface host stops working

"logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer"

I have really broken my network. I renamed these two machines, which was the beginning of all this, I wanted a naming scheme that matched. "logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer" any ideas on what I can do do resolve that? It's an error on the windows 10 machine hosting the HomeGroup, trying to access the windows 7 laptop (which is on the HomeGroup). It works flawlessly in the opposite direction (laptop to homegroup hosting pc). It worked fine before I renamed the machines and then went digging around trying to "clean it up a bit" (I had folders listed as being shared twice and stuff like that). All the machines on the network/homegroup are logged into the homegroup, all display the homegroup grouping and network home/private grouping, and they all work all ways except the homegroup hosting windows 10 machine not accessing the windows 7 laptop. I feel like it may be something that's windows 7 specific that I'm missing. The other windows 10 machine is able access the laptop fine. I've tried disabling the firewall in the laptop and it made no difference. I've run the windows homegroup diagnostics both ways, the windows 10 pc says everything's correct the laptop just isn't responding, the laptop's diagnostic says the firewall is misconfigured (but yet turning it off doesn't solve the problem). All shared folders are set to share with HomeUsers only. All have full permissions set. I'm baffled. These two machines are just not playing nicely anymore. Help?

Phaewryn, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

PC keeps restarting itself also Windows logon user interface host stops working

1. PC keeps restarting itself also Windows logon user interface host stops working - Similar Threads - keeps restarting itself

2. Windows 11 new PC keeps restarting by itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 new PC keeps restarting by itself.: I've been having random restart issues since October of last year with this new PC that I bought in September. I sent it back to the manufacturer for repairs and was told that they replaced the power supply and GPU and just got it back in the mail a week ago. Today it...
  3. Windows 11 new PC keeps restarting by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 new PC keeps restarting by itself.: I've been having random restart issues since October of last year with this new PC that I bought in September. I sent it back to the manufacturer for repairs and was told that they replaced the power supply and GPU and just got it back in the mail a week ago. Today it...
  4. Windows 11 Home PC keeps restarting by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home PC keeps restarting by itself.: I've been having random restart issues since October of last year with this new PC that I bought in September. I sent it back to the manufacturer for repairs and was told that they replaced the power supply and GPU and just got it back in the mail a week ago. Today it...
  5. Windows 11 Home PC keeps restarting by itself.

Windows 11 Home PC keeps restarting by itself.: I've been having random restart issues since October of last year with this new PC that I bought in September. I sent it back to the manufacturer for repairs and was told that they replaced the power supply and GPU and just got it back in the mail a week ago. Today it...
  6. why do i have a windows logon user interface host app crash everyday on startup or logon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do i have a windows logon user interface host app crash everyday on startup or logon.: This has been happening ever since the Edge update on 5/3/23 version 113.0.1774.35 udpated on my pc. I have tried every possible fix that I could find on line including sfc scan dism scan memory scan check disk scan. I repaired the edge app. I also had to reinstall my...
  7. why do i have a windows logon user interface host app crash everyday on startup or logon.

why do i have a windows logon user interface host app crash everyday on startup or logon.: This has been happening ever since the Edge update on 5/3/23 version 113.0.1774.35 udpated on my pc. I have tried every possible fix that I could find on line including sfc scan dism scan memory scan check disk scan. I repaired the edge app. I also had to reinstall my...
  8. Printer Setting User Interface Has Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printer Setting User Interface Has Stopped Working: Printer Setting User Interface Has Stopped Working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-setting-user-interface-has-stopped-working/5df1f7a9-a0cd-48af-aa22-840061a70b56
  9. Anyone know how to fix Windows Logon User Interface Host error?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know how to fix Windows Logon User Interface Host error?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GTR24 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxof4k/anyone_know_how_to_fix_windows_logon_user/
  10. Windows Logon User Interface Host Problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Logon User Interface Host Problem: 描述 错误的应用程序路径: C:\Windows\System32\LogonUI.exe 问题签名 问题事件名称: APPCRASH Application Name: LogonUI.exe Application Version: 10.0.15063.0 Application Timestamp: ccf07184 Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll Fault Module Version: 10.0.15063.1324 Fault Module Timestamp:...