Windows 10: PC keeps restarting randomly and will blast its fans

Discus and support PC keeps restarting randomly and will blast its fans in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a pretty good computer that I use for gaming mostly. The specs are Intel Core i-9900k and an nvidia rtx 2080 with 16 gbs of ram and a 800 watt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SageRampage3710, Sep 14, 2020.

1. PC keeps restarting randomly and will blast its fans

I have a pretty good computer that I use for gaming mostly. The specs are Intel Core i-9900k and an nvidia rtx 2080 with 16 gbs of ram and a 800 watt power supply. It's drivers are up to date and Windows is updated. The issue is that it will randomly just restart and blast its fans, sometimes the screen will go black and the fans will blast too and the only way to fix it is to press the physical button to turn it off. I suspect that it is my gpu that is messing up however I do not know what the issue is.

:)

SageRampage3710, Sep 14, 2020

2. Pc keeps restarting randomly

Hello

my sons pc restarts every 2-3 days seemingly randomly, no connection to what was being done at the time.

have replaced the power supply and in the process seated all the power connections...temperatures are on the low side...even fitted a better cooler an arctic A11 just to be safe....

wonderd what the mist bvious things are t check...

someone said uninstall the graphic card and drivers and reinstall after a reboot...

not done any any troubleshooting / remedial steps yest apart from the new psu and cooler...

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Sep 14, 2020
  3. PC Randomly Restarting after installing new Ram!

Tried your suggestions, but still had a restart! Also ran memtest overnight (13 hours according to memtest) and had no errors! Also ran Passmark Burn in test for a couple hours testing everything and had no errors or restart. Could fitting the new ram have triggered something to go bad like my mobo or psu?

Daryl Gill, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

PC keeps restarting randomly and will blast its fans

Laptop keeps randomly restarting

Hi Alex,

Your Windows 10 laptop may have encountered a system conflict that may have caused your laptop restart randomly. For us to help you with your Windows 10 concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the current build and version number of your Windows 10? To check, press the Windows key, type
      winver, and press the Enter key.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Do you have a third-party antivirus software installed?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

PC keeps restarting randomly and will blast its fans

1. PC keeps restarting randomly and will blast its fans - Similar Threads - keeps restarting randomly

2. PC keeps restarting randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps restarting randomly: Hi- I've been trying to use my laptop all day. I had a few tabs open on chrome, but otherwise, nothing abnormal on my computer. It keeps restarting. I've uninstalled updates, and followed all of these internet guides. Not quite sure what to do with it. It restarts within...
  3. PC keeps restarting randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps restarting randomly: Using Windows 11.Started happening a few months ago. Screen goes black out of nowhere and PC just restarts. Happens once or twice a day... Recently, I started getting the green screen of death as well no text, just green screen. With the green screen it just freezes so I have...
  4. Laptop fan going at full blast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop fan going at full blast: Hello,I have an ASUS Q550L, which I began using in Dec 2022. From when I started using it, the fan worked as it was meant to work. However, the other day it began malfunctioning. Starting from then, the laptop fan would go from 2000 RPM to 4500-5000 RPM after a few minutes of...
  5. Laptop fan going at full blast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop fan going at full blast: Hello,I have an ASUS Q550L, which I began using in Dec 2022. From when I started using it, the fan worked as it was meant to work. However, the other day it began malfunctioning. Starting from then, the laptop fan would go from 2000 RPM to 4500-5000 RPM after a few minutes of...
  6. Computer will randomly shut down half way and the fans will blast.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer will randomly shut down half way and the fans will blast.: I will have my computer on and all the while I will randomly have it randomly halfway shut off and the fans will be maxed out. The sound of whatever was playing at the time will still be playing and the screen just black. I can give a windows event log to better see what is...
  7. Computer will randomly shut down half way and the fans will blast.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer will randomly shut down half way and the fans will blast.: I will have my computer on and all the while I will randomly have it randomly halfway shut off and the fans will be maxed out. The sound of whatever was playing at the time will still be playing and the screen just black. I can give a windows event log to better see what is...
  8. Computer will randomly shut down half way and the fans will blast.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. pc shuts down and fans start going full blast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc shuts down and fans start going full blast: Hey all, Around a week or two ago my pc started to turn off monitor disconnects and all the pc fans start going full blast until I forcefully shut my pc off. This has happened both while in games or while idle happened once instantly after booting and it can happen within a...
  10. pc shuts down and fans start going full blast

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc shuts down and fans start going full blast: Hey all, Around a week or two ago my pc started to turn off monitor disconnects and all the pc fans start going full blast until I forcefully shut my pc off. This has happened both while in games or while idle happened once instantly after booting. I had the same problem...